trump the Criminal

Debating with the enemy

Old 08-12-2022, 10:20 AM   #91
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: trump the Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
MAGA has been nothing but poison to this country. Total fucking shit show.
Political extremism is a problem…it’s like people have removed religion, they now have replaced it with twisted ideologies. Whether it’s Jan 6, this fbi attack above, Kavenaugh assassin, people rioting in Seattle and Portland on a weekly basis, etc.

It’s strange times

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-12-2022, 11:01 AM   #92
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
My next door neighbor's son did that about 3-4 years ago to an Alexandria bike cop, I disagreed with his decision then and I still do now.

Everybody wants things to be so black and white - when in reality we absolutely need police and law and order, but we also need police to do a better job in certain circumstances and we also need them to be held accountable when necessary. Nobody wants to have that conversation though, you either buy a thin blue line flag and stfu when a cop kneels on a guy's neck for 9 minutes for no reason or you need to go join the BLM protests for wanting innocent black people to stop being harassed for no reason.

I also find it hilarious the pro-law enforcement crowd is so quick to their defense only to howl about unfair treatment when their favorite politician's house gets raided because he still won't return all the fucking classified info despite signing a bill that makes it a felony in his first year in office.
I agree with this 100 percent.

I am pro law enforcement. It's a tough job man, and I'm glad there are still men and women willing to do it. I also know there are bad cops, and cops who make mistakes, but they don't represent the majority. I have friends who are cops, whose wives wonder if they'll be the next cop targeted, and I have friends who are black, whose wives worry if they or their kids will come home every time they leave the house. Not being either, I can't truly know how that feels, but I know it's a problem worth having the conversations about.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 11:20 AM   #93
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
I agree with this 100 percent.

I am pro law enforcement. It's a tough job man, and I'm glad there are still men and women willing to do it. I also know there are bad cops, and cops who make mistakes, but they don't represent the majority. I have friends who are cops, whose wives wonder if they'll be the next cop targeted, and I have friends who are black, whose wives worry if they or their kids will come home every time they leave the house. Not being either, I can't truly know how that feels, but I know it's a problem worth having the conversations about.
I’ve still never met or known anyone about who defends the cop who killed George Floyd, yet I’ve met a lot of folks and know personally some who believe cops kill people daily for no reason and the majority of the police are corrupt.

That’s the big problem, because once you present them with the facts, they refuse to believe the data.

And to add, there are still terrible police out there..and anyone who is a cop and abusing that authority should be locked up after being prosecuted to the fullest. No exceptions. The DOJ should be vetting out departments that have systematic issues, that breed corrupt practices

He Gets Us
Old 08-12-2022, 12:19 PM   #94
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Political extremism is a problem…it’s like people have removed religion, they now have replaced it with twisted ideologies. Whether it’s Jan 6, this fbi attack above, Kavenaugh assassin, people rioting in Seattle and Portland on a weekly basis, etc.

It’s strange times
Strange indeed! This is your people!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nevrJvkRLhk

The Nightly Nuge 8.9.22 Special Report Trump Home Raid
Old 08-12-2022, 01:02 PM   #95
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

trump the Criminal

Quote:

It’s strange times

What is strange is you help perpetuate the anti FBI shit after they go after Trump, and then you turn around and wonder why it is happening. If you are doing it on here, chances are you are doing it on several other forums.

Nice touch with the PORTLAND IS BURNING! LOL
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 01:05 PM   #96
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
So, is MAGA ok with Trump stealing nuclear secrets? Can’t wait for the spin on this one

False flag.
Hillary did it first.
It was planted.
Dems are pedophiles and that is worse.
I know he did but what are you?

Pick one.
Old 08-12-2022, 01:12 PM   #97
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

trump the Criminal

Quote:
https://apnews.com/article/election-...ee9170d66cefec

A former FBI lawyer pleaded guilty Wednesday to altering a document related to the secret surveillance of a former Trump campaign adviser during the Russia investigation.

Kevin Clinesmith is the first current or former official to be charged in a special Justice Department review of the investigation into ties between Russia and Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign. Attorney General William Barr appointed John Durham, the U.S. attorney in Connecticut, to scrutinize decisions made by officials during that probe.

Clinesmith pleaded guilty to a single false statement charge, admitting that he doctored an email that the FBI relied on as it sought court approval to eavesdrop on former Trump campaign aide Carter Page in 2017.

https://apnews.com/article/north-ame...a32258cccc0432

Peter Strzok, a longtime FBI agent who was removed from the Russia investigation over anti-Trump text messages, has been fired by the agency, his lawyer said Monday.

The FBI had been reviewing Strzok’s employment after the politically charged text messages were discovered last year. President Donald Trump’s allies have seized on the texts, saying they show the investigation into possible coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia is tainted by political bias.

In another text, Page wrote Strzok in August 2016: ”(Trump’s) not ever going to become president, right? Right?!”

Strzok responded: “No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it.”

Strzok worked on the early stages of the Russia investigation in 2016 and worked on the special counsel’s team for a few months after Robert Mueller was appointed in May 2017.

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/29/75540...-be-prosecuted

Former FBI Director James Comey violated official policy in the way he handled his memos describing his exchanges with President Trump, an investigation concluded — but Comey won't be charged.

IG report https://apps.npr.org/documents/docum...G-Report-Comey

Comey tells lawyer to share the substance of memos with the NYT, but not the memo itself

Still dont understand that patriots will do what they have to before they let a compromised mobster into the Oval Office?
I mean it isn’t like they were worried he would get shady with nuclear codes and documents….oh wait. Maybe they were onto something? Maybe, just maybe they knew this clown was bad news.

The more that comes out, the more you try and paint Trump as a victim. It is fucking laughable. If you do not think the IA’s were aware of what your MAGA God was capable of well before he was elected then you are just naïve. It wasn’t a “witch hunt” Chico. It was a fuckin attempt to save our democracy. Jesus Christ when are you going to open your eyes?

I love how you look at the page and strzok exchange as “oh my God we can’t let him beat Hillary!” As opposed to “holy shit if this guy wins our democracy is in danger”.
Old 08-12-2022, 02:20 PM   #98
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Fox is hysterical right now. Great comedy…
Old 08-12-2022, 02:47 PM   #99
MTK
\m/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-12-2022, 02:53 PM   #100
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:

Terrible if true, and hardly a mistake if it's clearly marked which they usually are - on the top and the bottom in RED.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 03:17 PM   #101
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
I’ve still never met or known anyone about who defends the cop who killed George Floyd, yet I’ve met a lot of folks and know personally some who believe cops kill people daily for no reason and the majority of the police are corrupt.
Carlson replied: "So, they destroy the city, they put this cop in prison for the rest of his life. We all have to pretend he committed murder, which he didn't, but whatever, we have to pretend it, and then they leave and they move on to the next thing to destroy. So perfect."
https://www.newsweek.com/tucker-carl...-floyd-1730298

Political affiliation emerged as the most divisive dictator of opinions on the trial’s outcome, with 90% of Democrats saying jurors reached the right verdict, while a slim majority (54%) of Republicans said the same.

Nearly half (46%) of the Republicans surveyed felt the jury had come to the wrong decision in convicting Chauvin of murder versus just 10% of Democrats and 25% of Independents who thought the verdict was wrong.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimam...h=430a3b1366e8

I think you may be more left than most Rs on this one Chico. The poll .. only 2.5k polled and there is a difference in "was floyd murdered" vs "was guilty verdict correct". so it is what it is

---------

Good discussion in here last few pages

Lets go Skins
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 03:47 PM   #102
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

If you couldn’t see this coming you weren’t looking.
Old 08-12-2022, 03:49 PM   #103
MTK
\m/

Old 08-12-2022, 03:55 PM   #104
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Carlson replied: "So, they destroy the city, they put this cop in prison for the rest of his life. We all have to pretend he committed murder, which he didn't, but whatever, we have to pretend it, and then they leave and they move on to the next thing to destroy. So perfect."
https://www.newsweek.com/tucker-carl...-floyd-1730298

Political affiliation emerged as the most divisive dictator of opinions on the trial’s outcome, with 90% of Democrats saying jurors reached the right verdict, while a slim majority (54%) of Republicans said the same.

Nearly half (46%) of the Republicans surveyed felt the jury had come to the wrong decision in convicting Chauvin of murder versus just 10% of Democrats and 25% of Independents who thought the verdict was wrong.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimam...h=430a3b1366e8

I think you may be more left than most Rs on this one Chico. The poll .. only 2.5k polled and there is a difference in "was floyd murdered" vs "was guilty verdict correct". so it is what it is

---------

Good discussion in here last few pages

Lets go Skins
Murder = premeditation…I think that what Tucker is emphasizing here. Eh, I don’t hear any defense of the police action. Newsweek is shit source to be honest, here they are spreading fake news propaganda about the raid:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/newswe...bis-trump-raid

Only to have Garland come out and say he did.

So the poll you posted have the majority on both sides agreeing, which is great.
Here is Michael Brown poll after they correctly didn’t indict the officer that shot him after Eric holder carried his ass back to Washington agreeing Michael Brown getting shot didn’t warrant charges against the officer:

https://time.com/3613454/ferguson-poll-racial-partisan/

More than three-quarters of Republicans agreed that Wilson shouldn’t have been charged, while 27% of Democrats agreed. It’s like Democrats don’t care these hero’s patrolling the streets nor the facts of the case.

He Gets Us
Old 08-12-2022, 04:20 PM   #105
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Is anyone still reading these desperate diatribes?