trump the Criminal

Debating with the enemy

Old 08-11-2022, 03:33 PM   #46
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: trump the Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Dude just stop, I'm not even going to read any nonsense about why you think it's ok to attack an FBI office.
Lol..i want even speaking that…I’m saying anti FBI rhetoric and criticism is justified based on prosecuted and investigated corrupt actions

If the FBI doesn’t want criticism, then stopping acting corrupt and as a political tool.

I don’t believe any buildings being attacked, whether it’s St John church in Lafayette square, federal buildings in Seattle, or the FBI building in Ohio. I think we all agree those criminals who do that should be locked up.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-11-2022, 03:40 PM   #47
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Lol..i want even speaking that…I’m saying anti FBI rhetoric and criticism is justified based on prosecuted and investigated corrupt actions

If the FBI doesn’t want criticism, then stopping acting corrupt and as a political tool.

How many Heads of the FBI , AG and Justice Dept did trump go through while trying to make it political?
Old 08-11-2022, 03:49 PM   #48
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

I don’t believe any buildings being attacked, whether it’s St John church in Lafayette square, federal buildings in Seattle, or the FBI building in Ohio. I think we all agree those criminals who do that should be locked up.
I was talking about what's happening today and the anti FBI rhetoric from the right that is obviously stoking the fires of MAGA idiots.
Old 08-11-2022, 04:12 PM   #49
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I was talking about what's happening today and the anti FBI rhetoric from the right that is obviously stoking the fires of MAGA idiots.
Jan 6th all over again!
Old 08-11-2022, 04:18 PM   #50
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
I definitely won't discount that as a possibility, but it's far from obvious at this point. It's what many want to believe without any evidence to support the theory, but that's what we do now. Something happens - immediately the blame game is on...

If it is MAGA idiots targeting the FBI because of the raid, then it's just a continuation of a long sad story. People have been targeting the police, and law enforcement in general, for several years now, since the efforts to defund, disarm, and defame the police began as a reaction to a few sad incidents.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 04:19 PM   #51
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Jan 6th all over again!
That's cute.

You are really going to compare one armed man trying to breach a security screening area at an FBI field office to what happened on Jan 6?
Old 08-11-2022, 04:22 PM   #52
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
That's cute.

You are really going to compare one armed man trying to breach a security screening area at an FBI field office to what happened on Jan 6?
No I talking about all the call to arms from FOX and the trump republicans to defund the FBI , rhetoric that riles up the mass's and starts BS. I get it ....turn a blind eye.
Old 08-11-2022, 04:23 PM   #53
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I definitely won't discount that as a possibility, but it's far from obvious at this point. It's what many want to believe without any evidence to support the theory, but that's what we do now. Something happens - immediately the blame game is on...

If it is MAGA idiots targeting the FBI because of the raid, then it's just a continuation of a long sad story. People have been targeting the police, and law enforcement in general, for several years now, since the efforts to defund, disarm, and defame the police began as a reaction to a few sad incidents.

Like they did when it was put out on Jan 6th.
Old 08-11-2022, 04:29 PM   #54
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
No I talking about all the call to arms from FOX and the trump republicans to defund the FBI , rhetoric that riles up the mass's and starts BS. I get it ....turn a blind eye.
I'm not turning a blind eye... I just choose to reserve judgment until I know what really happened there. You can jump to your conclusions all you want.

Let's talk about turning a blind eye when fuckers were walking up to policemen in their squad cars and shooting them in the head, while all the left-leaning politicians were stoking the fires with their anti-police rhetoric.
Old 08-11-2022, 04:59 PM   #55
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

https://twitter.com/burrddoh/status/...mgAx_21AD3zSiQ
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 05:04 PM   #56
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

trump the Criminal

Quote:
I'm not turning a blind eye... I just choose to reserve judgment until I know what really happened there. You can jump to your conclusions all you want.

Let's talk about turning a blind eye when fuckers were walking up to policemen in their squad cars and shooting them in the head, while all the left-leaning politicians were stoking the fires with their anti-police rhetoric.

Little bit of an overstatement there. It was the right who turn police reform into some sort of attack on police. And the police forces across the country had put on full display a complete and utter need for reform. For years before George Floyd.

On top of that, social inequality is worth fighting for. Not some cunt like Donald Trump.

Also, Chief, almost the entire GOP has come out against the FBI in the last 24 hours. Democrats hardly went that far with “anti police rhetoric “. Killing unarmed black people during routine traffic stops is a little more of a problem than searching the house of one man who apparently has broken many laws. To try and compare the two underlying issues is asinine.
Old 08-11-2022, 05:20 PM   #57
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Little bit of an overstatement there. It was the right who turn police reform into some sort of attack on police. And the police forces across the country had put on full display a complete and utter need for reform. For years before George Floyd.

On top of that, social inequality is worth fighting for. Not some cunt like Donald Trump.
That's flat out BS. While the 'right' called it what it was, it was the actions and rhetoric of the 'left' that brought it on.
Old 08-11-2022, 05:25 PM   #58
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Also, Chief, almost the entire GOP has come out against the FBI in the last 24 hours. Democrats hardly went that far with “anti police rhetoric “. Killing unarmed black people during routine traffic stops is a little more of a problem than searching the house of one man who apparently has broken many laws. To try and compare the two underlying issues is asinine.
I agree, killing unarmed black people (or any people) during routing traffic stops is more of a problem than searching Trump's residence - the two cannot be compared, nor was I doing so. I'm just saying there is a lot of talk about stoking the fires right now, but no one wanted to admit when the fires were being stoked over the past several years causing innocent law enforcement officers to lose their lives.
Old 08-11-2022, 05:37 PM   #59
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

trump the Criminal

Quote:
I agree, killing unarmed black people (or any people) during routing traffic stops is more of a problem than searching Trump's residence - the two cannot be compared, nor was I doing so. I'm just saying there is a lot of talk about stoking the fires right now, but no one wanted to admit when the fires were being stoked over the past several years causing innocent law enforcement officers to lose their lives.

And I am saying that alot of that fire was stoked by the extreme right who blew up police reform and turned it into “they don’t support police” because it was politically advantageous. Trying to make the left look like they were anti police. Which is NONSENSE. The extreme right would rather make the left the criminals than address the problem and they could care less about officers losing their lives because of a theme they took to flight.

Never did the left embrace any sort of any anti law enforcement rhetoric- they wanted reform and deservedly so. There is no comparison really in history for the dangerous anti law enforcement rhetoric the GOP has been party to in the last couple days.
Old 08-11-2022, 05:41 PM   #60
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
And I am saying that alot of that fire was stoked by the extreme right who blew up police reform and turned it into “they don’t support police” because it was politically advantageous. Trying to make the left look like they were anti police. Which is NONSENSE. The extreme right would rather make the left the criminals than address the problem and they could care less about officers losing their lives because of a theme they took to flight.

Never did the left embrace any sort of any anti law enforcement rhetoric- they wanted reform and deservedly so. There is no comparison really in history for the dangerous anti law enforcement rhetoric the GOP has been party to in the last couple days.
When someone says they want to defund the police, I don't think anything further is required to make them look like they are anti-police.