trump the Criminal

Debating with the enemy

Old 12-20-2022, 01:57 PM   #211
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: trump the Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I don't recall him saying that, but maybe he did. I can say 2 + 2 doesn't equal 4. Doesn't make it not true. So Biden is his president and you told the president to fuck off.

I'll send you a FJB bumper sticker for Christmas.
Nice of you to attempt a rescue for "your friend" but again you're incorrect. Funny how you guys were all big trumpettes and now act like you don't care or never did, cool. How does it feel to know that he never cared about you or your support, does it make you feel insignificant? LOL, "I don't recall"...................LOL trumpette to the end.

Was it worth it to you?

Advertisements
Old 12-20-2022, 02:05 PM   #212
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Nice of you to attempt a rescue for "your friend" but again you're incorrect. Funny how you guys were all big trumpettes and now act like you don't care or never did, cool. How does it feel to know that he never cared about you or your support, does it make you feel insignificant?

No, not it does not. My level of significance has never been attached to any fucking politician. I sure hope that's the case for everyone here, unless they also happen to be a family member.

Note - You edited your post after I was already responding. I don't live my life in hindsight. In 2016 I felt voting for Trump was the right choice. And even now, I still wouldn't have voted Hillary Clinton. Also, I voted in CA for Trump, so my vote had zero impact on him becoming president.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 02:09 PM   #213
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

No, not it does not. My level of significance has never been attached to any fucking politician. I sure hope that's the case for everyone here, unless they also happen to be a family member.
Your posts tend to lean in a different direction.
Old 12-20-2022, 02:11 PM   #214
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

Note - You edited your post after I was already responding. I don't live my life in hindsight. In 2016 I felt voting for Trump was the right choice. And even now, I still wouldn't have voted Hillary Clinton. Also, I voted in CA for Trump, so my vote had zero impact on him becoming president.
LOL, so no harm no foul because I voted for trump but he didn't win the state so it doesn't count? JHC............that's some BS.
Old 12-20-2022, 02:18 PM   #215
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
LOL, so no harm no foul because I voted for trump but he didn't win the state so it doesn't count? JHC............that's some BS.
I said I voted for him in 2016 because I thought it was the right choice at the time out of Trump or Clinton. What other answer do you need? Do I cry myself to sleep because I voted for him? No, I don't. I'd vote for the devil himself over Hillary Clinton.

Note - Who I actually wanted to vote for was Rick Santorum during that election. I'm sure I'll get shredded for that too. That's why I have never mentioned in previously. But by the time of CA's primary, he was no longer on the ballot. If anything, I would have written his name in. But no, I don't lose sleep over voting for Trump, and he was going to become president no matter what I did.

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 12-20-2022 at 02:40 PM.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 03:04 PM   #216
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Trump isn't going to jail. Good luck proving that he didn't think the election was stolen.

We all know he is lying but no evidence that he is.
Old 12-20-2022, 03:09 PM   #217
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
Trump isn't going to jail. Good luck proving that he didn't think the election was stolen.

We all know he is lying but no evidence that he is.

So what, you can believe it all you want(trump can) but you don't go about in that manor. If Georgia indicts him he could see jail time.
Old 12-20-2022, 06:07 PM   #218
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Listening to NPR the legal analysts they have interviewed all day not a single one thought it would lead to jail time so I’ll take their word for it. If they are wrong great but not betting on it
Old 12-21-2022, 08:23 AM   #219
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Listening to NPR the legal analysts they have interviewed all day not a single one thought it would lead to jail time so I’ll take their word for it. If they are wrong great but not betting on it
How do you give jail time to others for the same Offense's but not trump? As long as he is found guilty I'll be happy as hell!
Old 12-21-2022, 08:30 AM   #220
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
First he has already admitted it to others he knew it was a lie and they have testified to it. Georgia is what might put him in Jail if they can convict.
Old 12-21-2022, 08:46 PM   #221
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
So what, you can believe it all you want(trump can) but you don't go about in that manor. If Georgia indicts him he could see jail time.
The issue will be the jury. It probably will be virtually impossible to find one that would be impartial (At least a quarter would convict no matter what and a quarter of them would acquit no matter what).
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2022, 08:59 PM   #222
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: trump the Criminal and the Idiot!

Its crazy this guy isn’t locked up. Either in jail or a mental institution.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 03:09 AM   #223
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
The issue will be the jury. It probably will be virtually impossible to find one that would be impartial (At least a quarter would convict no matter what and a quarter of them would acquit no matter what).
I have faith , maybe I shouldn't but I do.
Old 12-22-2022, 08:50 AM   #224
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...dbe29c2035fadd

Trump Probably Won’t Go to Jail
All of this shifts the playing field toward Trump in any coming investigation. There is a widespread cultural and legal expectation that ex-presidents are not charged, much less imprisoned. Indeed, if Trump went to jail, that would be unprecedented. And we should expect Trump to insist on this relentlessly: if previous presidents, even Nixon, did not go to jail, then why should he.
The extreme charges against Trump are the wildcard though. Trump was uniquely disloyal to the office. His corruption – such as using the White House for a political party convention or directing government business toward his hotels – was not unprecedented, even if it was unbecoming. The real issue is the insurrection charge. That directly violates the presidential oath of office, something not even Nixon did. If Americans find they have had enough of assumed presidential immunity, then Trump and his many abuses of power, culminating in an effort to subvert an election, would be a good place to start changing that norm.
Old 12-22-2022, 09:02 AM   #225
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
I have faith , maybe I shouldn't but I do.
Question - if you were selected to be a juror would you try to remove yourself from consideration?
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote