Happy fourth of july & independence day

Parking Lot

Old 07-09-2013, 04:12 AM   #31
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Happy fourth of july & independence day

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDBohnzie View Post
Spent Wed-Sun at the beach. Got some much needed color, down time, steamed crabs, and drinking done. Less than a month before Baby #3 graces our house with her presence. So it'll be me, the misses and 3 daughters. Heaven help me

It can be done. Just watch out when the oldest hits around 13, 13-19 will drive you nuts Speaking as the father of 3 girls ...and now 3 grandsons, you can do it.

Advertisements
Old 07-09-2013, 10:14 AM   #32
Monkeydad
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Believe it or not it gets easier with more kids; the first is the hardest. I seriously could care for one baby with my eyes closed at this point. It is like going on a scare roller coaster for the second time you know when to brace yourself for the hills.
Also, the older kid helps out with the new baby, even if it's only keeping them occupied for a minute here and there. They'll play together so you won't have to hold the "only child" 24/7.

Congrats, BDB...I do quake in fear about the thought of 3 daughters....good luck to you.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:27 AM   #33
BDBohnzie
Playmaker

Thanks for the well wishes guys. I already told my wife when the oldest turns 13 I'm moving out

“WE TOOK HIM IN THE SIXTH ROUND SO WE'RE NOT SMART EITHER.” - Shanny on what the Skins saw in Alfred Morris
BDBohnzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 12:02 PM   #34
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Thanks for the well wishes guys. I already told my wife when the oldest turns 13 I'm moving out

Why, she is going to ignore you anyway! Look at 13 you will see that everything is your fault.....EVERYTHING, you will be blamed for everything from bad hair to crappy teachers to zits to the Kennedy assassination, whatever it's your fault.
Old 07-10-2013, 12:17 PM   #35
over the mountain
Playmaker

Quote:

Frederick has it's pluses and minuses, but it's a great place to live. I live about 2 minutes from Harry Grove Stadium and we'll take the girls over to the Costco parking lot to watch the fireworks. We figure they'll be ready for a game next season when they are 6 and 5. Will be nice to share a ball game with them. They already know that Daddy watches football on Sundays

i heard frederick was recently voted as the number place to raise a family in the entire America.

they took into account natural disasters, air quality, home value depreciation, mosque psf, population etc ..