Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Rodgers talks about redskins organization

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 11-18-2011, 11:24 AM   #1
skinster
Impact Rookie

Rodgers talks about redskins organization

NFL.com news: He took his heart to S.F., now Rogers fires away at Redskins

I don't think he really says much. Just complaining about not getting his contract. His comments about worrying about looking over his shoulder to see who else will start I think is just bitterness. I don't remember him, springs, or hall ever not starting, so I don't see this being 100% accurate. He's probably just exploiting our qb situation now.
skinster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-18-2011, 11:27 AM   #2
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Re: Rodgers talks about redskins organization

Why is Aaron Rodgers talking about our team?
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 11:28 AM   #3
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Carlos is a punk bitch and that's why I've never liked him, he has always trashed the redskins, the team that gave him the chance at the NFL.. Of course he can talk shit hid team is 8-1 and we r 3-6
Old 11-18-2011, 11:31 AM   #4
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Don't give a shit about Carlos. The guy could have gotten contacts here, but chose his eye sight was fine. He also chose to sit out when he was cleared to play because he didn't want to risk being hurt. He is just mad he didn't get the payday he was expecting. Had he gotten those contacts and concentrated on playing football instead of being in the DC nightlife, then I imagine Snyder and crew would have opened their pockets up big time for him.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 11:32 AM   #5
The Goat
Pro Bowl

Jeez Los seemed pretty cool in his comments about Snyder's disaster of a franchise. When you consider we let two fantastic secondary players go in the last several years who are now better than ANYONE we have at those respective positions, Los and Ryan Clark, I think it's easy to agree w/ Los' comments.
Old 11-18-2011, 11:41 AM   #6
SirClintonPortis
Pro Bowl

While the culture here might not have been the greatest thing for players here, 'Los has no place to talk.

Hey 'Los, if you had caught the damn ball while you were here, we would have paid you. Nobody gives out a second contract based on "potential improvement". They give them out based on past performance, even Albert Haynesworth had two great years we stupidly signed him. You didn' even do that. You were the same 'ol "pretty good" cover guy who couldn't make a big play when there were PRIME opportunities to do so.

Virtuosity remembered, douchebaggery forgotten.

The ideal character profile shoved down modern Western men and women's throats is Don Juan.
SirClintonPortis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 11:43 AM   #7
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Gotta agree with Carlos...this place was run into the ground by a couple sh*theads who obviously didnt know sh*t about football ake Danny Boy and Vinny. They made poor personel moves and coaching moves which contributed to an environment of choas. Alotta players here didnt deserve the paychecks they got. Shoulda never let him go, know he's a damn probowler and we are stuck with D Hall and Wilson, both inferior. We deserve the hate sometimes.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 11:47 AM   #8
MTK
\m/

Los was way too inconsistent here, and he has to share in some of that blame. I have no problems with players pointing out flaws with their old teams, but it would be nice if they also acknowledged some of their own when doing so too.
Old 11-18-2011, 11:48 AM   #9
Alvin Walton
Pro Bowl

He was a Redskin.
He didn't do squat as a Redskin.
He should not talk about the Redskins.
Now hes a freak town 49er, he can kiss my ass.
Old 11-18-2011, 11:48 AM   #10
freddyg12
Playmaker

What we should be pissed about:

1) that he now can actually catch the ball (that last int he got last week was even a difficult catch)

2) not that he says the Skins signed too many FAs, but that he chose to leave a year after the new regime came in & changed things. You can't claim Allen & Shanny are overpaying for FAs & not looking to sign their own. I recall Smootsmack saying several times he thought they were either close to or working on a deal w/Los.
freddyg12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 11:49 AM   #11
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
He's that good. Time to lead the Packers to a 9-0 record and analyze our team. Dude's a stud

As for Carlos Rogers his comments are comical. Every team makes decisions to keep some players and get rid of others.

Or maybe Carlos forgot that he's only in San Francisco because the Niners decided to let Nate Clements go
Old 11-18-2011, 11:50 AM   #12
SirClintonPortis
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Gotta agree with Carlos...this place was run into the ground by a couple sh*theads who obviously didnt know sh*t about football ake Danny Boy and Vinny. They made poor personel moves and coaching moves which contributed to an environment of choas. Alotta players here didnt deserve the paychecks they got. Shoulda never let him go, know he's a damn probowler and we are stuck with D Hall and Wilson, both inferior. We deserve the hate sometimes.
If he were so jealous of the other guys getting paid, why was that kick in the 'nads NOT enough to motivate him to do whatever it takes to improve his hands and coverage so that he surpassed those guys? Why did he not bust out with a couple AH-like years in which he looked like a Revis on steroids?

And him afraid of being sat down? Coaches wouldn't sit him for Buchanon or Barnes at all unless he was doing something very, very wrong.

Virtuosity remembered, douchebaggery forgotten.

The ideal character profile shoved down modern Western men and women's throats is Don Juan.
SirClintonPortis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 11:52 AM   #13
Ruhskins
Living Legend

All Rogers had to do was to hold on to those picks, esp those that hit him in the hands. I think it was two years ago when he could have won a game against the Colts by himself if he holds on to the damn ball.
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 11:54 AM   #14
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
He's that good. Time to lead the Packers to a 9-0 record and analyze our team. Dude's a stud

As for Carlos Rogers his comments are comical. Every team makes decisions to keep some players and get rid of others.

Or maybe Carlos forgot that he's only in San Francisco because the Niners decided to let Nate Clements go
And he's there on a one year deal no less... shouldn't he be pissed at them for not showing him the love coming through the door?

Should be interesting to see come new contract time what the 49ers think his value is vs. what he thinks.
Old 11-18-2011, 11:59 AM   #15
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
I thought the same thing. I was like, what the hell would Aaron Rodgers know about the Redskins?

Also, on a side note, I really wish CR had gotten his eyes checked here. I liked him except for the fact that he couldn't catch, and it annoys the hell out of me that as soon as he leaves Washington, he gets his eyes checked and is now playing at a great level. What, you couldn't swallow your f'n pride and get your eyes checked here? Screw him.