Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Whos going to the Monday Night Eagles game?

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 10-14-2009, 12:52 PM   #1
Meks
Pro Bowl

Whos going to the Monday Night Eagles game?

Just won 4 tickets for that game and a free green parking pass on Ebay ... close to face value but i know from last year that parking pass is expensive as hell ...

anybody goin let me know we'll be there early to tailgate our asses off!
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-14-2009, 01:32 PM   #2
MdBluefinCrab
Camp Scrub

Re: Whos going to the Monday Night Eagles game?

Sell them at below cost. You'll get a better value than watching them get their butts kicked and putting money in Snyder's pocket.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:37 PM   #3
MTK
\m/

I can't believe people still want to go to games at this point. Stay home and let your voice be heard.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:37 PM   #4
Meks
Pro Bowl

lol... nah i cant do that man, i never get to go to Fed Ex living in jersey..
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Old 10-14-2009, 01:44 PM   #5
MdBluefinCrab
Camp Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meks View Post
lol... nah i cant do that man, i never get to go to Fed Ex living in jersey..
Well then, you're in for one hell of a disappointing evening and a long drive home.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:45 PM   #6
Meks
Pro Bowl

and i'm an optimist. we could be 4-3 at the bye week. We always play the eagles tough at home and i dont see nething different happening...

seriously. 17 years of being a die-hard fan ... i'm not letting a few poor ass performances and a bleek outlook with a 2-3 record stop me form enjoying being at home with all my redskin brothers at fed ex.... win or lose. always a fan of the team and the atmosphere i will be experiencing only the 2nd time in my life.

can't do it guys.
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Old 10-14-2009, 01:46 PM   #7
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
I can't believe people still want to go to games at this point. Stay home and let your voice be heard.
I agree dude, I live in OK, and even if I could travel up that way, it would be very hard to go to a game right now. First because we STINK and second I would be so pissed to lose to Philly on MNF
Old 10-14-2009, 01:48 PM   #8
ArtMonkDrillz
Franchise Player

That reminds me, I got this email yesterday:

I wrote them back with "You're kidding, right?" Alas, I got no response.
Old 10-14-2009, 02:04 PM   #9
RobH4413
Wildcard Bitches

Just looked @ stub hub.com

Lower level seats... starting at 43.00$ available. WOW

still... to me. Not worth it.

I'm going Caps vs San Jose tomorrow. 15$ Tickets. I'll take it.
Old 10-14-2009, 02:06 PM   #10
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meks View Post
and i'm an optimist. we could be 4-3 at the bye week. We always play the eagles tough at home and i dont see nething different happening...

seriously. 17 years of being a die-hard fan ... i'm not letting a few poor ass performances and a bleek outlook with a 2-3 record stop me form enjoying being at home with all my redskin brothers at fed ex.... win or lose. always a fan of the team and the atmosphere i will be experiencing only the 2nd time in my life.

can't do it guys.
I hear you...but we shouldn't be needing to win two games to get to 4-3. Not with the schedule we've had
Old 10-14-2009, 02:10 PM   #11
Meks
Pro Bowl

we shouldnt ... but we do.

any given sunday and i believe that firmly...

2-3 ... better than 0-5, or 1-4 in any respect...
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Old 10-14-2009, 02:10 PM   #12
hooskins
Most Interesting Man in the World

Screw it. I was seriously thinking about going to this game around week 1. Now definitely not.

F Snyder and Co.
Old 10-14-2009, 02:24 PM   #13
BigHairedAristocrat
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
I agree. However, I think theres a good chance the MNF game will be our first with Gruden as HC, so there may be some extra motivation to attend. If not Gruden, then it'll be Jerry Gray. In any event, I think the chances of Zorn having the job after a loss to the Chiefs this Sunday are close to zero.

I understand that the bye week may appear to be the best time to make a change, but I don't see any reason for Snyder to let Zorn coach against the Eagles, unless he plans to let Zorn keep the job until the end of the year. First, the skins have almost no chance of beating the Eagles with Zorn as HC. So why not make the change after the KC loss? It would give the new coach THREE weeks to prepare for the first game we'll have a realistic chance of winning instead of only two. Then, Snyder has to consider the possiblity that the skins somehow manage to pull an upset and defeat the Eagles - How is he going to "justify" firing Zorn after that? Also, considering its a MNF game, what would be the better story that week - Zorns last game as a head coach or the beginning of the Gruden era in Washington?

Personally, I think the best thing to do is fire Zorn and allow Gray to add Interim Head Coach to his resume - the guys a great coach and deserves the shot. Considering whoever takes over the team in 2010 is probably going to clean house, it would be the decent thing to do for Gray. And before October 20th, i'd trade everyone we could for 2010 and 2011 draft picks. Then, try like hell to land Cowher and a real GM after the seasons over. That said, Snyder seems smitten with Gruden and if thats the way the franchise is going, i'd rather get Gruden in sooner than later to give us a head start on 2010.
Dolphins get good press for saving drowning humans.But we only hear about the swimmers theyve pushed ashore.You know who we havent heard from: all the people theyve pushed out to sea.Dolphins dont know what theyre doing-they just like pushing things.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 02:29 PM   #14
Meks
Pro Bowl

^ quote "after the KC loss" ...

negative energy from enough of us fans, will equal negative results.

quit it.

rag on them AFTER, if they lose. but dont ever put them in the loss column before a game.

it's being an ignorant, so called "fan" . realist or not.
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Old 10-14-2009, 02:36 PM   #15
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHairedAristocrat View Post
I agree. However, I think theres a good chance the MNF game will be our first with Gruden as HC, so there may be some extra motivation to attend. If not Gruden, then it'll be Jerry Gray. In any event, I think the chances of Zorn having the job after a loss to the Chiefs this Sunday are close to zero.

I understand that the bye week may appear to be the best time to make a change, but I don't see any reason for Snyder to let Zorn coach against the Eagles, unless he plans to let Zorn keep the job until the end of the year. First, the skins have almost no chance of beating the Eagles with Zorn as HC. So why not make the change after the KC loss? It would give the new coach THREE weeks to prepare for the first game we'll have a realistic chance of winning instead of only two. Then, Snyder has to consider the possiblity that the skins somehow manage to pull an upset and defeat the Eagles - How is he going to "justify" firing Zorn after that? Also, considering its a MNF game, what would be the better story that week - Zorns last game as a head coach or the beginning of the Gruden era in Washington?

Personally, I think the best thing to do is fire Zorn and allow Gray to add Interim Head Coach to his resume - the guys a great coach and deserves the shot. Considering whoever takes over the team in 2010 is probably going to clean house, it would be the decent thing to do for Gray. And before October 20th, i'd trade everyone we could for 2010 and 2011 draft picks. Then, try like hell to land Cowher and a real GM after the seasons over. That said, Snyder seems smitten with Gruden and if thats the way the franchise is going, i'd rather get Gruden in sooner than later to give us a head start on 2010.
I don't see a change coming before the bye, and I don't see an outsider coming in.

Let's face it, regardless of who the HC is our chances of beating Philly are slim to none.