Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot

Party house

Parking Lot

Old 03-24-2009, 02:43 AM   #1
dall-assblows
The Starter

Party house

post drunk/drug and anything having to do with a crazy night/day in your life. preferibly funny, and NO DRAMA stories RIGHT HERE NOW!!!!!!!! i know yall got em. the lord knows i do....

just yesterday i was sitting at a stop light with my windows down smoking a cig. now it was probably 1 or 1:30 am, i had been drinking but wasnt drunk. next thing i know a car full of black girls (no offense to black women, its just not how i roll, although they are always attractedd to me so who knows) anyways they roll down there windows and start blasting there little jungle toons of whatever they listen to. then i decide to look over, BAD idea. they are all out like turned toward me doing the most ghetto dance moves that a car permits, all the while screaming at me how much they love me and how i was blushing. i laughed for a little. then i started revving my engine because i felt like freaking them out. i drive a 2008 GTO 5.7L with flowmaster cat backs and brand new headers i got 2 weeks ago. i can scare them. anyways light turns green and i pop the clutch and sit doing a burnout for 5 sec and took the **** off. (mind you, we were the only ones on the road at the time so i was GONEEEEEEE)

Advertisements
Old 03-24-2009, 03:37 AM   #2
tryfuhl
Gamebreaker

Re: Party house

ummm cool man, hope that's workin out well for you
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 06:22 AM   #3
jamf
Pro Bowl

I want this quote as my signature!

This is brilliant! I can actually visualize a car full of black women listening to the soundtrack to the Jungle Book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dall-assblows View Post
post drunk/drug and anything having to do with a crazy night/day in your life. preferibly funny, and NO DRAMA stories RIGHT HERE NOW!!!!!!!! i know yall got em. the lord knows i do....

just yesterday i was sitting at a stop light with my windows down smoking a cig. now it was probably 1 or 1:30 am, i had been drinking but wasnt drunk. next thing i know a car full of black girls (no offense to black women, its just not how i roll, although they are always attractedd to me so who knows) anyways they roll down there windows and start blasting there little jungle toons of whatever they listen to. then i decide to look over, BAD idea. they are all out like turned toward me doing the most ghetto dance moves that a car permits, all the while screaming at me how much they love me and how i was blushing. i laughed for a little. then i started revving my engine because i felt like freaking them out. i drive a 2008 GTO 5.7L with flowmaster cat backs and brand new headers i got 2 weeks ago. i can scare them. anyways light turns green and i pop the clutch and sit doing a burnout for 5 sec and took the **** off. (mind you, we were the only ones on the road at the time so i was GONEEEEEEE)
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 08:16 AM   #4
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:

Why do they call a GTO a Goat? I am actually a huge car fan but this one escapes me.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:38 AM   #5
BleedBurgundy
Playmaker

The jungle tunes part just blows my mind.
BleedBurgundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 08:41 AM   #6
MTK
\m/

allllllllrighty then
Old 03-24-2009, 09:06 AM   #7
JoeRedskin
Contains football related knowledge

Quote:

Wow, you are a willllllldddd and crazzzzzy guy!
Old 03-24-2009, 09:07 AM   #8
mredskins
Gamebreaker

I think he was just drunk, good to see he was driving. Could someone answer the GTO question at least something may come out of this thread.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:23 AM   #9
cpayne5
Playmaker

Quote:

There are no 2008 GTOs.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:23 AM   #10
Schneed10
A Dude

Here in the Philly area there's a little theme park called Sesame Place, modeled after sesame street. I had a buddy who worked there in the summers as the guy in the Elmo costume.

So we're at this party one weeknight and he shows up straight from work. He's dressed in street clothes like a normal person. So it's a nice night and we're out on the porch drinking and socializing and whatnot, and I notice this guy isn't around anywhere. Lo and behold I look towards the street and there he goes riding by on a bike he found behind the house, stark naked, with nothing but the Elmo head on. He's looking up at us and waving. I laughed so hard I nearly lost by beer.

So he goes around the block and comes by again, still funny. Then he goes around again, still funny. But as he's coming around the third time a police car comes up behind him with the lights on and stops him. The cops put him in the car. They then came to the door of the party and wanted to check IDs, and when they saw we were all 21 they were cool, and they said "Yeah we were sitting one street over when we saw "Elmo" the first time he came around the block. And we had to give him credit, it was so funny and we were laughing so hard that we couldn't bust him. The second time it was still funny, but the third time we just had to bust him."

Unfortunately they made him remove the Elmo head for the mug shot.

I still love that story.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:29 AM   #11
drew54
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Why do they call a GTO a Goat? I am actually a huge car fan but this one escapes me.

Just move the letters around GOaT. Its one of those affectionate nick names.

And Wikipedia

Quote:
Although Pontiac had strenuously promoted the GTO in advertising as the "GTO Tiger," it had become known in the youth market as the "Goat." Pontiac management attempted to make use of the new nickname in advertising but were vetoed by upper management, which was dismayed by its irreverent tone.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:39 AM   #12
BleedBurgundy
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpayne5 View Post
There are no 2008 GTOs.
Yeah, aren't they G8's now?
BleedBurgundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 09:55 AM   #13
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
Here in the Philly area there's a little theme park called Sesame Place, modeled after sesame street. I had a buddy who worked there in the summers as the guy in the Elmo costume.

So we're at this party one weeknight and he shows up straight from work. He's dressed in street clothes like a normal person. So it's a nice night and we're out on the porch drinking and socializing and whatnot, and I notice this guy isn't around anywhere. Lo and behold I look towards the street and there he goes riding by on a bike he found behind the house, stark naked, with nothing but the Elmo head on. He's looking up at us and waving. I laughed so hard I nearly lost by beer.

So he goes around the block and comes by again, still funny. Then he goes around again, still funny. But as he's coming around the third time a police car comes up behind him with the lights on and stops him. The cops put him in the car. They then came to the door of the party and wanted to check IDs, and when they saw we were all 21 they were cool, and they said "Yeah we were sitting one street over when we saw "Elmo" the first time he came around the block. And we had to give him credit, it was so funny and we were laughing so hard that we couldn't bust him. The second time it was still funny, but the third time we just had to bust him."

I still love that story.

Nice save on this thread that was funny. I went to Seasem Park when I was kid around maybe ten and my cousin was like 15 or 16 (he is kind of fat) and he was told to watch me for the day. Well we go i nthe "jungle gym" like thing and he gets stuck in the rope tunnel trying to keep up with me. they had to cut the rope tunnel down to get him out, he was balling the whole time. It was such good fun and I loved telling everyone the story when we all meet back up for dinner.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:02 AM   #14
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post

I still love that story.
Yawn.

Where's the bitches, where's the fast cars, and where's the jungle music!!
Old 03-24-2009, 10:59 AM   #15
BDBohnzie
Playmaker

Gentleman, which brings me to my next point: Don't smoke crack.

“WE TOOK HIM IN THE SIXTH ROUND SO WE'RE NOT SMART EITHER.” - Shanny on what the Skins saw in Alfred Morris
BDBohnzie is offline   Reply With Quote