Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Board Management > Thread Hell

Fire Cerrato Now!!!

Thread Hell

Old 04-29-2007, 05:03 PM   #1
rvd420
Special Teams

Fire Cerrato Now!!!

THE SKINS DRAFT SUCKED!minus landry.we need to tie cerrato up by the hands and blow his f'n head off and crucify snyder a.k.a THE ANTI-CHRIST,for making the dumbest picks the skins have made in a long time.we need d-linemen bad.we dont need linebackers,or te,or a looser qb.we also need a tall wr for the redzone and a corner cause springs isnt getting any younger,and and o-lineman to replace dockery.i give much love to the browns for having the best draft this year.im a diehard skins fan but if we keep making bonehead moves like this im jumpin ship to the browns,my second favorite team.

Advertisements
Old 04-29-2007, 05:07 PM   #2
skinsfanthru&thru
Playmaker

Re: Fire Cerrato Now!!! Dan Snyder Is The Anti-christ

don't let the door hit ya on the way out.
Old 04-29-2007, 05:09 PM   #3
rvd420
Special Teams

what you think this was a good draft for the skins.HA
Old 04-29-2007, 05:10 PM   #4
skinsfan_nn
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvd420 View Post
THE SKINS DRAFT SUCKED!minus landry.we need to tie cerrato up by the hands and blow his f'n head off and crucify snyder a.k.a THE ANTI-CHRIST,for making the dumbest picks the skins have made in a long time.we need d-linemen bad.we dont need linebackers,or te,or a looser qb.we also need a tall wr for the redzone and a corner cause springs isnt getting any younger,and and o-lineman to replace dockery.i give much love to the browns for having the best draft this year.im a diehard skins fan but if we keep making bonehead moves like this im jumpin ship to the browns,my second favorite team.
Dude you are OUT OF CONTROL! I think the Browns would love to have you?

You are crossing the line, with talk of this manner! I HOPE THEY GIVE YOU THE BOOT!
"There's no greater feeling than moving a man from Point A to Point B, against his will." #68

THANKS COACH GIBBS FOR EVERYTHING! YOUR THE MAN AND ALWAYS WILL BE!
Old 04-29-2007, 05:12 PM   #5
rvd420
Special Teams

I AM NOT OUT OF LINE.im just frustrated with our picks minus landry,cause we dont need any of those other picks.especially palmer and that te.
Old 04-29-2007, 05:18 PM   #6
WestCoastSkinsFan
Special Teams

I know people talk all about Brady and Colston as these great 2nd day value picks, but generally speaking, these late-round picks will not make or break a team. And honestly, how much do you know about the picks? I know next to nothing about them. What's to say that they won't turn into quality backups or even starters? Give it time. Would you rather they had taken a guard or DT just for the sake of taking someone at that position, even if the FO didn't think they had potential?
Old 04-29-2007, 05:19 PM   #7
rypper11
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvd420 View Post
I think the Browns did have the best draft for 07. Thomas and Quinn, wow.
As for your rant, Bye. I'm sure that they'll love you in the Dawg Pound.
Old 04-29-2007, 05:24 PM   #8
rvd420
Special Teams

whatever.i was saying we dont need the late round picks that we got,thats all.all im saying is we could have gotten what we need in the late rounds not what we didnt need.Jordan Palmer is main one we didnt need.hes another Jeff George,selfish.
Old 04-29-2007, 05:31 PM   #9
wilsowilso

Relax. You will live longer.
Old 04-29-2007, 05:33 PM   #10
rvd420
Special Teams

HAHAHA.im cool just frustrated about our draft picks.im not really gonna jump ship.people on here take what i say to personally.
Old 04-29-2007, 05:44 PM   #11
gabe1984
Special Teams

rvd, maybe the Skins should higher you as their new GM. You're rant reminds me of a small child who's wandered into the middle of a movie theater, you have no frame of reference. Did you actually get to see the talent in the draf first hand at the combine? So you know that these are bad picks? Do you know for a fact that Montgomery and Golston are going to be weak d-linemen? I don't think so. Don't get all worked up over what you perceive to be a bad draft before you see what any of these guys got.
Old 04-29-2007, 05:48 PM   #12
hooskins
Most Interesting Man in the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabe1984 View Post
rvd, maybe the Skins should higher you as their new GM. You're rant reminds me of a small child who's wandered into the middle of a movie theater, you have no frame of reference. Did you actually get to see the talent in the draf first hand at the combine? So you know that these are bad picks? Do you know for a fact that Montgomery and Golston are going to be weak d-linemen? I don't think so. Don't get all worked up over what you perceive to be a bad draft before you see what any of these guys got.
All good points.

And it is cool guys there is always somebody during draft time that says they are going to become another fan. We find out the real skins fans and the posers.
Old 04-29-2007, 05:51 PM   #13
Dirtbag59
Naega jeil jal naga

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabe1984 View Post
Did you actually get to see the talent in the draf first hand at the combine? So you know that these are bad picks? Do you know for a fact that Montgomery and Golston are going to be weak d-linemen? I don't think so. Don't get all worked up over what you perceive to be a bad draft before you see what any of these guys got.
Thats true but at the same time look at all the guys that teams reach for. The reason there are so many first round bust is because teams reach for players that have no business being in the first round.

Did Craig Davis (a 3rd round prospect) deserve to go in the first round ahead of Jarrett, Rice, and Antonio Gonzalez?

Should the Dolphins have taken an injured WR that ran 3 routes in college with the 9th overall pick just because Cameron thinks he can turn Beck into the next Drew Brees? Especially when 8 of the last 13 WR picked in the top 10 of the draft have been labeled bust.

Should Tory Smith lasted till the 5th round (I'm not to crazy about the guy but hes not a 5th round prospect)?

Should Ben Patrick have gone in the 7th round?

The Titans and Chris Henry, enough said.

The Eagles and Kevin Kolb enough said.

How did Chris Houston drop so far?

Thank God the Giants wasted their 2nd round pick on a FB that wants to be HB.

Did the Saints need to take a WR in the first round?

I'm sorry I know scouts are there in the trenches but I'd like to question how qualified some of these guys are to make the decisions their making. With that said the Skins draft was fine, as other people have alluded to on this thread late second day picks don't make or break a team, overpriced unproductive free-agents do.

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Old 04-29-2007, 05:56 PM   #14
hooskins
Most Interesting Man in the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag359 View Post
With that said the Skins draft was fine, as other people have alluded to on this thread late second day picks don't make or break a team, overpriced unproductive free-agents do.
That is exactly what is true. Look we addressed our LB problem with Flecther and hopefully Rocky steps up. We also got Smoot and Landry to help in the secondary. It seems like we did a decent job, I know we didnt address the Line, but hopefully Carter will improve a bit and the younger talent on the line will as well.

On the offensive side we didnt do too many changes, and we have a solid line and WRs. RB situation is solid and QB is on his way. Sounds like a good deal to me. Only question is the D. We have to hope they can cover a bit more/pressure but again it is tough to be worst than last year.