Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Ukraine mega thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 03-15-2022, 12:14 AM   #511
nonniey
The Starter

Re: Hey there's about to be a war in Ukraine.

14 March Assessment.

https://www.understandingwar.org/
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 03-15-2022, 10:18 AM   #512
SunnySide
Playmaker

Russian forces made small territorial gains in Luhansk Oblast on March 14 but did not conduct any major attacks toward Kyiv or in northeastern Ukraine. Russian forces continue to assemble reinforcements and attempt to improve logistical support in both the Kyiv and southern operational directions. Ongoing Russian efforts to replace combat losses with both Russian replacements and non-Russian sources, including Syrian fighters and the Wagner Group, are unlikely to enable Russia to resume major offensive operations within the coming week.

----------

Id guess Putin hoped he get to Kyiv as quickly as possible, install a "temporary" President and then begin the PR work on scaling back the sanctions by making concessions like humanitarian aid to come in and allow peace keepers on the ground ... try to play the good guy

Now?

Seems like they are stretched to thin. Are writing Plan B at this moment.

I hope this lull allows for people to get to safety and defense forces to be reinforced
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 11:01 AM   #513
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Putin just needs to accept Musk's challenge. Musk will kick his ass then this whole thing can be over.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 11:17 AM   #514
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Russian forces made small territorial gains in Luhansk Oblast on March 14 but did not conduct any major attacks toward Kyiv or in northeastern Ukraine. Russian forces continue to assemble reinforcements and attempt to improve logistical support in both the Kyiv and southern operational directions. Ongoing Russian efforts to replace combat losses with both Russian replacements and non-Russian sources, including Syrian fighters and the Wagner Group, are unlikely to enable Russia to resume major offensive operations within the coming week.

----------

Id guess Putin hoped he get to Kyiv as quickly as possible, install a "temporary" President and then begin the PR work on scaling back the sanctions by making concessions like humanitarian aid to come in and allow peace keepers on the ground ... try to play the good guy
Seems he might need trump in Office in 24
Old 03-15-2022, 11:32 AM   #515
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Heard Russian supply issues are real.

Gonna give the administration some credit on getting Sullivan to meet the Chinese and tell them face to face that they need to be on the sidelines and not supplying Russia with resources and possible arms. Very proactive

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 11:54 AM   #516
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Heard Russian supply issues are real.

Gonna give the administration some credit on getting Sullivan to meet the Chinese and tell them face to face that they need to be on the sidelines and not supplying Russia with resources and possible arms. Very proactive
China is learning what to expect if they ever chose to take Taiwan. Moving to protect themselves financially !
Old 03-15-2022, 03:45 PM   #517
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Attention Reddit volunteers…this guy is finding out what war is like without military training, also finding out about desertion

They are pushing these guys right to the front

He Gets Us
Old 03-15-2022, 04:29 PM   #518
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Of course, if y’all want to get together the Warpath Legion…I could get down. Eastern European woman are the most underrated in the world. I need to check my vacation time first.

I’m gonna register as Chico Zelenskyy…who is with me?

He Gets Us
Old 03-15-2022, 05:24 PM   #519
jamf
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Of course, if y’all want to get together the Warpath Legion…I could get down. Eastern European woman are the most underrated in the world. I need to check my vacation time first.

I’m gonna register as Chico Zelenskyy…who is with me?
Legion of Poon?
I'm in.
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 07:45 PM   #520
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:

Attention Reddit volunteers…this guy is finding out what war is like without military training, also finding out about desertion

They are pushing these guys right to the front
Foolish choices by people who don't understand what war is. Now there are some who do understand and know what they are getting into, but this guys is clearly the former.
Old 03-15-2022, 07:53 PM   #521
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Foolish choices by people who don't understand what war is. Now there are some who do understand and know what they are getting into, but this guys is clearly the former.
What’s kinda crazy too is around 4:00 in the video where he pulls up Facebook and there is an recruitment ad, come to Ukraine and join the legion. People really need to think about what’s going on…these people over there don’t really give a shit.

He Gets Us
Old 03-15-2022, 08:58 PM   #522
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: Hey, There is a War in Ukraine

Looks like 1 billion in military aide is going to Ukraine.

Not really sure how to feel about this. Feels like WW3 is on a slow play towards being a reality. Putin is such a piece of shit, I want to love the decision, but I also feel like this gets us closer to American soldiers dying in a foreign war. I wouldn't send my friends or family into Ukraine to die for this. So I don't want to send anyone else's friends or family to die either.

Russia with nukes, with a little bitch like Putin in charge, is just scary, regardless of choice.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ide-to-ukraine
Old 03-15-2022, 10:34 PM   #523
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
What’s kinda crazy too is around 4:00 in the video where he pulls up Facebook and there is an recruitment ad, come to Ukraine and join the legion. People really need to think about what’s going on…these people over there don’t really give a shit.
Thing is if one goes one has to understand there is very high chance you will get killed and if your not willing to pay that price don't go.
Old 03-15-2022, 10:40 PM   #524
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Thing is if one goes one has to understand there is very high chance you will get killed and if your not willing to pay that price don't go.
It seems like that should be so easy to understand. Like, you can absolutely die, and it's not some out of left field possibility. Don't go unless you don't plan on coming back OR you 100% get the risk and accept you can definitely die over there and want to go anyways.
Old 03-16-2022, 04:45 AM   #525
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Hey, There is a War in Ukraine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Looks like 1 billion in military aide is going to Ukraine.

Not really sure how to feel about this. Feels like WW3 is on a slow play towards being a reality. Putin is such a piece of shit, I want to love the decision, but I also feel like this gets us closer to American soldiers dying in a foreign war. I wouldn't send my friends or family into Ukraine to die for this. So I don't want to send anyone else's friends or family to die either.

Russia with nukes, with a little bitch like Putin in charge, is just scary, regardless of choice.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ide-to-ukraine

putin has to go, I am all for any and all aid that keeps Americans boots off the ground there! That said if he goes one foot into a NATO Nation it is WWIII ! I agree he is a Mad man who looks like a fool and to his own people and to me that makes him twice as dangerous that is the thing this is not a war the Russian people wanted this is putin and all putin.