Now What??

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 09-27-2009, 09:28 PM   #331
Skinny Tee
The Starter

Re: Now What??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patfisher37 View Post
As bad as the offense has looked, what has really shocked the living day lights out of me is the poor job of our Defense. I thought, that with the off season aquisition of #92 and #98, Horton's second year, Landry would have a break out season, our PASS RUSH would've been nasty and dominating, our big play ability would've sky rocketed because of the pressure, all these expectations, all these dreams, we were going to be hard to move the ball on, hence the offense would have so much more touches, opportunities to score and we would be unstoppable. Zorn's second year, more plays able to call due to the increase knowledge, better continuity all around, more cohesiveness, Campbell's ability to make big plays would increase, the emergence of our young wideouts would finally produce T.D.'s, the passing game would've open the run game, all these illusions we fans had...My questions now, is Zorn too soft and has no leadership ability? His play calling has been gutsy, but has it been wise? Does Campbell have the heart and winners attitude to lead us during crunch time? Is Portis running with the renegade attitude that made him an elite back or is he just trying to stay injury free and avoiding contact with his lack of vision because he always dives to the ground when there is traffic. Do we have play makers who can break the big play, or do we have average players... over rated and poorly coached? So many questions, from a desperate fan, that is getting his heart gutted out and shattered to pieces every Sunday...I don't know who much more I can take of this, but I know one thing, I will not quit on them, I will continue to root, cry, cheer, and love my Skins....I just hope my son and I can experience a Super Bowl together, the last time we won was almost 18 Years ago and he was only 20 day's old when we beat the Bills, I feel bad for him, he thinks I am nut's when I tell him we were the classiest organization eons ago, we were the talk of the NFL, we were respected and teams hated to play us, because of our physical style of play on both sides of the ball....O those Glory days, how I miss them, Don't we all? I am praying and hoping we can get this ship turned around....let's not give up, it's just three games into the season, maybe this Lost will be the wake up call they needed to make some changes or ship out those pieces that are rotting out the Ship and have them sinking, there is still a glimmer of hope in the horizon, I can barely see it, but it's there. I don't think we are as bad as we look, I think we are just a few peaces away from turning this baby around, the problem is, which are those peaces?

God bless you man...

I would maybe read this if it wasn't your first post ever. Way too long for me to take time out to read this.

Build your post count some before you take on something this volumous.

Advertisements
Old 09-27-2009, 09:32 PM   #332
artmonkforhallofamein07
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44Deezel View Post
I have a great idea. Let's make JC the coach and bring in a quality QB who knows how to get his team in the end zone when it's not garbage time. Preferably someone who can throw a fade pass and keep the ball in-bounds and someone who can sense a pass rush before it's up his ass. Ideally, someone who can actually take a few steps in the pocket and still throw with at least a little accuracy.

This was more of an attack on JZ than an endorsement for Jason. I agree with you about JC. I know he has a real problem finding anyone other than the guy hes looking at when he hikes the ball. I know he can't feel the pocket. Hell he has had his fumblitis return again this year, and all of the other short comings Jason has that you listed above. I'm not a huge fan of his anymore, I liked the pick when we drafted him, I really wanted Jason to succeed at this point I just dont think he will here in Washington.

Jim Zorn needs to find himself as a leader of the team. He seems way over his head right now.
Old 09-27-2009, 09:33 PM   #333
Trample the Elderly
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
And I think it is cute that you are stretching your argument to blame Campbell. Dude, just stop it...you hate Campbell, just admit it...nothing wrong with saying that you hate a player so much that you will disregard any other factors and blame him solely for the loss. I'll leave you alone if you say that.
I'll say it. eff Jason Campbell. The time for making excuses for his football dropping ass is over. Like him or not, he's done. Whether it's in the next few games or at the end of the season, hit the bricks punk!

If Snyder's stupid ass isn't making draft choices then he needs to fire who is. Our offensive line stinks. AH isn't worth the money, neither is Hall, and Jim Zorn is a effing joke.

Daniel Snyder, I hope you're reading this. (I know you're really not) I hope you got all the money you could out of that little old lady! You'll never get a bloody effing dime from me again. No tickets, no hats, no stickers, no penants, nothing! The only thing I want is a little time; time to stick my foot deep in your sweet little ass, you grifter SOB!

I'd buy that for a dollar!
Old 09-27-2009, 09:36 PM   #334
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trample the Elderly View Post
I'll say it. eff Jason Campbell. The time for making excuses for his football dropping ass is over. Like him or not, he's done. Whether it's in the next few games or at the end of the season, hit the bricks punk!

If Snyder's stupid ass isn't making draft choices then he needs to fire who is. Our offensive line stinks. AH isn't worth the money, neither is Hall, and Jim Zorn is a effing joke.

Daniel Snyder, I hope you're reading this. (I know you're really not) I hope you got all the money you could out of that little old lady! You'll never get a bloody effing dime from me again. No tickets, no hats, no stickers, no penants, nothing! The only thing I want is a little time; time to stick my foot deep in your sweet little ass, you grifter SOB!

LOL. Great post. Our team as a whole sucks. As I said, the team needs to be blown up and start from scratch. I just like to f with people who think that if we just replace one player (i.e. Jason Campbell) everything is going to be fine. I'm sure a new coach will bring a new QB...and maybe a new RB.
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 09:36 PM   #335
SBXVII
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemnseven View Post
Amen. But no matter how long they fail to produce, you still have many people who think these players are truly superstars, that we have "so much talent".

It's just not there folks.
Thats cause we are just one player away.
SBXVII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 09:39 PM   #336
Skinny Tee
The Starter

Quote:

I like the tenacity there.

If you have been buying those things he has a lot of your money already so you could be pot committed.

How do you know that snyder has a sweet ass? Awfully detailed information there : )

Then you ended it with a little Robocop reference there...lol...nice.
Old 09-27-2009, 09:39 PM   #337
artmonkforhallofamein07
Pro Bowl

Welcome PAtfisher! I read it. Not bad.. make a few paragraphs. I feel your pain though I'm right there with ya.
Old 09-27-2009, 09:40 PM   #338
Trample the Elderly
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Tee View Post
I like the tenacity there.

If you have been buying those things he has a lot of your money already so you could be pot committed.

How do you know that snyder has a sweet ass? Awefully detailed information there : )

Then you ended it with a little Robocop reference there...lol...nice.
He hangs with Tom Cruise, enough said.
Old 09-27-2009, 09:42 PM   #339
Skinny Tee
The Starter

Quote:
You're DANGEROUS Maverick!
Old 09-27-2009, 09:43 PM   #340
wilsowilso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patfisher37 View Post
As bad as the offense has looked, what has really shocked the living day lights out of me is the poor job of our Defense. I thought, that with the off season aquisition of #92 and #98, Horton's second year, Landry would have a break out season, our PASS RUSH would've been nasty and dominating, our big play ability would've sky rocketed because of the pressure, all these expectations, all these dreams, we were going to be hard to move the ball on, hence the offense would have so much more touches, opportunities to score and we would be unstoppable. Zorn's second year, more plays able to call due to the increase knowledge, better continuity all around, more cohesiveness, Campbell's ability to make big plays would increase, the emergence of our young wideouts would finally produce T.D.'s, the passing game would've open the run game, all these illusions we fans had...My questions now, is Zorn too soft and has no leadership ability? His play calling has been gutsy, but has it been wise? Does Campbell have the heart and winners attitude to lead us during crunch time? Is Portis running with the renegade attitude that made him an elite back or is he just trying to stay injury free and avoiding contact with his lack of vision because he always dives to the ground when there is traffic. Do we have play makers who can break the big play, or do we have average players... over rated and poorly coached? So many questions, from a desperate fan, that is getting his heart gutted out and shattered to pieces every Sunday...I don't know who much more I can take of this, but I know one thing, I will not quit on them, I will continue to root, cry, cheer, and love my Skins....I just hope my son and I can experience a Super Bowl together, the last time we won was almost 18 Years ago and he was only 20 day's old when we beat the Bills, I feel bad for him, he thinks I am nut's when I tell him we were the classiest organization eons ago, we were the talk of the NFL, we were respected and teams hated to play us, because of our physical style of play on both sides of the ball....O those Glory days, how I miss them, Don't we all? I am praying and hoping we can get this ship turned around....let's not give up, it's just three games into the season, maybe this Lost will be the wake up call they needed to make some changes or ship out those pieces that are rotting out the Ship and have them sinking, there is still a glimmer of hope in the horizon, I can barely see it, but it's there. I don't think we are as bad as we look, I think we are just a few peaces away from turning this baby around, the problem is, which are those peaces?

Welcome!

to super happy funville Redskinsland :frusty:
wilsowilso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 09:44 PM   #341
artmonkforhallofamein07
Pro Bowl

Quote:
LOL. Great post. Our team as a whole sucks. As I said, the team needs to be blown up and start from scratch. I just like to f with people who think that if we just replace one player (i.e. Jason Campbell) everything is going to be fine. I'm sure a new coach will bring a new QB...and maybe a new RB.
I hate to say it, but Clinton doesnt run hard or see the field very well anymore. Thats three games and no production. Good backs find some room. I've seen room for him to run and his choices of lanes this year have been poor. Love you Portis but something is wrong with you to.
Old 09-27-2009, 09:46 PM   #342
wilsowilso

Quote:
Originally Posted by artmonkforhallofamein07 View Post
I hate to say it, but Clinton doesnt run hard or see the field very well anymore. Thats three games and no production. Good backs find some room. I've seen room for him to run and his choices of lanes this year have been poor. Love you Portis but something is wrong with you to.
The run blocking has been a straight joke and yes Portis looks really bad as well. It's a strong cocktail of suck.
wilsowilso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 09:47 PM   #343
artmonkforhallofamein07
Pro Bowl

Quote:
We always lose when that bastard is at the game. From the monday nighter to the playoff game in Seatle in 07. That dude is bad news. FU$# Scientology. Bad Juju BAd Juju.. Tom you suck
Old 09-27-2009, 09:47 PM   #344
SkinDogg
Special Teams

Quote:
What about Clinton Portis? I mean this dude is getting paid all this money, is always banged up, never practices, and does little in the preseason...he's a non-factor this season. Shit, at least the o-line is good enough to get Campbell to throw over 300 yds.
So you had to dump your avatar?
SkinDogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 09:47 PM   #345
DynamiteRave
Living Legend

Are people revolting against the Skins by changing their avatar? lol

I'm doing my part, just waiting for them to put Brennan in. Yah baby!

I've been a part of this message board for 17 years. Damn I'm old.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote