Locker Room Main Forum

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 09:54 PM   #91
vallin21
The Starter

Re: If we Draft a WR, who do you want?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CultBrennan59 View Post
Toon looks pretty slow from when I watch him play. Our only WR need at the moment is our slot guy.

I want Broyles, but I have a bad, bad feeling that NE will get him in the late 2nd 3rd, with one of their 20 draft picks (slight sarcasm)

Exactly... and since E. Royal didn't sign, it's still a need... I have no faith in Austin, Banks, or Robinson to be effective and efficient in the slot, if Moss gets cut or traded. Luckily, this draft is filled with slot WR's like Adams, Broyles, Coale, T.Y. Hilton, J. Wright, Patrick Edwards (UH), and Devon Wylie, just to name a few. I would not be shocked at all if we drafted an aforementioned slot WR/RS in the 4th or 5th round.

Advertisements
Old 04-06-2012, 12:08 PM   #92
CultBrennan59
Pro Bowl

Re: If we Draft a WR, who do you want?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallin21 View Post
Exactly... and since E. Royal didn't sign, it's still a need... I have no faith in Austin, Banks, or Robinson to be effective and efficient in the slot, if Moss gets cut or traded. Luckily, this draft is filled with slot WR's like Adams, Broyles, Coale, T.Y. Hilton, J. Wright, Patrick Edwards (UH), and Devon Wylie, just to name a few. I would not be shocked at all if we drafted an aforementioned slot WR/RS in the 4th or 5th round.
And keep in mind this. 2 of the best slot guys in the league right now, Wes Welker and Victor Cruz were undrafted FA's. Davone Bess was undrafted. So you don't even have to get a good slot guy IN the draft.