Boldin

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 08-21-2008, 12:10 AM   #46
GMScud
Swearinger

Re: Boldin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxorreb View Post
Sure the Eagles need a WR, but so do half the teams in the NFL. Among the list with the Eagles is also, JETS, Cowboys, Dolphins, Colts, Titans, Broncos, Vikings and Falcons. My guess is Jets or Vikings and possibly Bucs. All seem to have some cash and willing to spend it on NOW! No way he ends up a Redskin. We need other positions before star WR at this point.
I was thinking Dolphins and Bucs as well. Boldin is a south florida native (a rabbit chaser from the Glades, a la edgerrin james, santonio holmes, and many others ) and a Seminole. Both of those teams have money to spend and are weak at WR. It would definitely help Pennington to have a fast, big, physical WR to go after his rag-arm passes. I swear that guy couldn't throw through wet toilet paper.

Tennessee is an interesting prospect as well. Call me crazy but I don't see Justin Gage or Roydell Williams as #1 options. The Vikes spent a lot of loot on Jared Allen and Berrian, plus Sidney Rice started emerging at the end of last season.

I don't know if Philly or Dallas make a move at him, but I sure as shit hope not. I highly doubt Dallas will, and Philly could, but they're damn cheap.

Advertisements