Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Sally Strikes Again

Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-25-2005, 02:02 AM   #40
hooskins
Most Interesting Man in the World

Re: Sally Strikes Again

Poor Sally can't say shit now. By the way if she thinks her anti-Redskins writing is so great, why isn't she right? Oh right shes just like some bullshit opinion writer, and she is wrong. She is wrong about the Skins, they just proved her wrong. She should pack up and fillout her apps for some NY newspaper. But wait, she probably will not even get a job there. Why? Because she doesn't know what she is talking about, all her pro-giant articles have been something to the note of "the Giants are great, their coach is so awesome and he scares people,oohhhh, that makes him great, tiki barber is so amazing and i am gonna jump onto his bandwagon just like everyone else because that is the right thing to do, and i am a dumbass bitch and i think the giants are great just bc their record is the best in the NFC east, even though the Giants have not won a significant road game, and now i am not gonna know what to say to all these mean Redskins fans bc my giants just lost, i guess the only thing i can do is what im good at, keep on changing my position and being a bitch"