Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Thank You Redskins Fans

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 12-18-2005, 11:18 PM   #16
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Thank You Redskins Fans

i don't see why you guys are treating sandtrapjack like a troll after the way he was nice and courteous to us during the week. I realize we put the beatdown on his team, but to treat him like he came in here talking shit and acting the fool is stupid.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-18-2005, 11:20 PM   #17
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

The Cowboys fans who came here were for the most part decent. With the exception of b_cadvantag. And then there was that moron over on their board that said he wouldn't visit this "lame ass site"

Well this "lame ass site" is talking about a win today, what are they doing?
Old 12-18-2005, 11:28 PM   #18
wilsowilso

We can talk NFC East trash if we win the next two games. Let's be gracious for now at least.
wilsowilso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 08:57 AM   #19
sandtrapjack
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo395
too bad i dont think you'll see him back here
Well I did come back to say congrats on a solid win. Sorry to disappoint you as I am not that type of fan that "jumps ship" at an embarassing loss. It was obvious from the first snap which team showed up to play and which team didn't.

I will always bleed silver and blue and never be a Redskins fan, but I make a point to give credit where credit is due.

No offense intended, but you guys force me to become Giants fans for a week. That leaves a sour taste in my mouth, but near as sour as the one I have from this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag
Thanks for trying to kiss our asses, but your team still sucks. We hate your franchise and always will.
Kiss your ass!? Well you need to mark the exact spot, because that comment proves that you are ALL ASS from head to toe, and you need to be more specific and narrow it down!

99 out of 100 members here have been courteous and knowledgable. Unfortunately your are that number "100" and only give all of you bretheren a bad name.

Last edited by sandtrapjack; 12-19-2005 at 09:18 AM.
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 09:43 PM   #20
wheeler
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44deisel44
Get back to us when you get that tail OUTTA yor (_!_)
COME ON RIGGO ,BE NICE TO THE COW BOY FAN ..HE'S TAKEN 2 ,HEAR TWO ASS WIPPIN'S THIS YEAR.....WE ARE GOIN TO THE PLAY- OFFS ...I knew it all along :yeahright .well at least i never lost hope.... happy christmas it cant get much better than this late december ,we are still in it .......
wheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 09:57 PM   #21
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler
COME ON RIGGO ,BE NICE TO THE COW BOY FAN ..HE'S TAKEN 2 ,HEAR TWO ASS WIPPIN'S THIS YEAR.....WE ARE GOIN TO THE PLAY- OFFS ...I knew it all along :yeahright .well at least i never lost hope.... happy christmas it cant get much better than this late december ,we are still in it .......
I think you are getting a little ahead of yourself. The season isn't over yet, you should know by now how bad Tiki hurt us last game and what the outcome of the game was. Anything can happen. don't underestimate the eagles either, a team that has nothing left to play for except to be a spoiler can be a very dangerous team.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 09:06 AM   #22
PhxRedSkin
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby
I think you are getting a little ahead of yourself. The season isn't over yet, you should know by now how bad Tiki hurt us last game and what the outcome of the game was. Anything can happen. don't underestimate the eagles either, a team that has nothing left to play for except to be a spoiler can be a very dangerous team.
Leave the Cowpoker(Heath Ledger) alone. Can a Skin just say HA Haaaaaaaa! Now to the g-strings, Tiki will get a WAR PARTY! Torch him. I believe were about to watch 21 put some hurt on....We win end of regular, here come the playoffs. Cooley, Taylor, Marshall, and Washington got robbed of a probowl nominee. Look out Eli ----here we come.

Just win baby!
PhxRedSkin is offline   Reply With Quote