Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Redskins "Sign" Running Back (Redskins News and Notes Version 5.0)

Locker Room Main Forum

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2013, 04:04 PM   #76
MTK
\m/

Re: Redskins "Sign" Running Back (Redskins News and Notes Version 5.0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny9TD View Post
Honest debate I love. Arguing because you are ill at me about previous Thrash talk and want to pick something else to argue about because of the poster is totally different. I guarantee that if you had said what I said you would have got no such response from Smoot or anyone else. Guaranteed.

It wasn't a "I don't think Henderson can get it done here" but more of an argument towards the poster than the topic. Let's be honest here and not hide behind "challenging your position" nonsense. When the debate is an honest one you will here no worrisome comments from me. Why would I get mad if someone doesn't think Henderson can get it done. Clearly I wouldn't. It's how it is said rather than what is said. If you don't like me then just say so and not hide behind if you challenge my position I get mad nonsense. It seems personal with you and Smoot. Not the topic.

Be honest and just kick me off the board rather than disingenuous debate. We know the score. We've been at it before. Not once have we ever agreed and I remember it being ugly before. So let's not say it is the topic anymore. Do what you must.
I really have no idea what you're talking about.

Nothing about my posts with you have been personal. Before yesterday I really had no idea who you are. I don't keep score when it comes to discussions.

Feel free to leave if you want. Or just chill and don't take things so personal.

Advertisements
Old 06-13-2013, 04:06 PM   #77
Sonny9TD

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
I would be willing to bet serious money that neither Henderson nor Stallworth are going to "bust out" (per SS's definition) this year. In fact, I would be mildly surprised if both make the roster. Looking at the WR corp and depending on how many we keep, I think one of them has a pretty good shot to be that 5th or 6th "insurance" WR who is only active in injury situations. As I recall, Stallworth played some ST for in his last stint and, if he is willing to do so again, that might give him a leg up.

I can see our top 5 from last year returning w/ possibly Briscoe being cut in favor of Henderson/Stallworth and then one of the UFA guys (I'm specifically thinking of L. Lewis) making the final cut.

Again, such a nice change from a couple of years ago when we had no depth.
A thoughtful post.
Old 06-13-2013, 04:07 PM   #78
Sonny9TD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
I really have no idea what you're talking about.

Nothing about my posts with you have been personal. Before yesterday I really had no idea who you are. I don't keep score when it comes to discussions.

Feel free to leave if you want. Or just chill and don't take things so personal.
Yea OK I'll not mention the Laron Landry back and forth we had and others but who am I to know what you remember and don't. I don't take things personal unless they are.

Last edited by Sonny9TD; 06-13-2013 at 04:25 PM.
Old 06-13-2013, 05:03 PM   #79
SirLK26
The Starter

Need to Know: Meriweather a key in 2013 - Rich Tandler's Real Redskins

Meriweather will add tons of talent to the secondary. If only he can stay healthy this season.
Old 06-13-2013, 06:06 PM   #80
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny9TD View Post
Honest debate I love. Arguing because you are ill at me about previous Thrash talk and want to pick something else to argue about because of the poster is totally different. I guarantee that if you had said what I said you would have got no such response from Smoot or anyone else. Guaranteed.

It wasn't a "I don't think Henderson can get it done here" but more of an argument towards the poster than the topic. Let's be honest here and not hide behind "challenging your position" nonsense. When the debate is an honest one you will here no worrisome comments from me. Why would I get mad if someone doesn't think Henderson can get it done. Clearly I wouldn't. It's how it is said rather than what is said. If you don't like me then just say so and not hide behind if you challenge my position I get mad nonsense. It seems personal with you and Smoot. Not the topic.

Be honest and just kick me off the board rather than disingenuous debate. We know the score. We've been at it before. Not once have we ever agreed and I remember it being ugly before. So let's not say it is the topic anymore. Do what you must.
it's nothing personal from my end. I don't see how asking how many WRs really "bust out" is some sort of personal attack.
Old 06-13-2013, 08:24 PM   #81
Sonny9TD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
it's nothing personal from my end. I don't see how asking how many WRs really "bust out" is some sort of personal attack.
Wow. The question itself is fine now talk about something else to someone else. You can find something else to disagree with me later

Last edited by Sonny9TD; 06-13-2013 at 08:38 PM.
Old 06-14-2013, 02:39 AM   #82
That Guy
Living Legend

yeah, you go man, dictate to the mods how they should run their forum that they've only had for at least 10 years in this format.

STRONG!
Old 06-14-2013, 02:45 AM   #83
That Guy
Living Legend

as for me, henderson, stallworth, and robinson all kinda fill the same role (well, assuming henderson and stallworth haven't slowed down... big assumption). so i don't think we need all 3. either henderson and/or stallworth gets cut and used as a mid season emergency guy, with one of them (possibly) making it.

those two are the definition of replacement level WRs. solid signing as far as talent/money ratio though. no downside to kicking those tires.
Old 06-14-2013, 05:37 AM   #84
REDSKINS4ever
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLK26 View Post

Meriweather will add tons of talent to the secondary. If only he can stay healthy this season.
I believe last year was Meriweather's first in which he missed a lot of games. If he experiences no setbacks during training camp and in preseason expect him to start the first game of the season.
Old 06-14-2013, 06:02 AM   #85
RGIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLK26 View Post

Merriweather (and a couple others) cannot be counted on with his injury proneness.
Closed Thread