Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Eagles postgame

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 09-25-2022, 04:22 PM   #1
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Eagles postgame

Well I saw this coming all week, glad I missed this game. Honestly guys , I won’t be watching much of this team this year. Until they start winning games consistently (maybe never) I won’t waste time on this shit franchise.

Ron sucks
Turner sucks
JDR sucks
Wentz and the OL suck
Defense is absolutely trash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisements
Old 09-25-2022, 04:28 PM   #2
DynamiteRave
Living Legend

Re: Eagles postgame

Media has turned on the team. B Mitch, Santana and Finlay are absolutely ripping the team and are blaming coaches

I've been a part of this message board for 17 years. Damn I'm old.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2022, 04:38 PM   #3
PorkSkins
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
Media has turned on the team. B Mitch, Santana and Finlay are absolutely ripping the team and are blaming coaches

A lot or the majority of this is on coaching. I'm
not bragging or consider myself to be some sort of football savant, but I've coached football for numerous years and I can see there's a disconnect with the coaching based on the talent and players on the team.

Sure, the o-line isn't with a damn. Yes, Wentz holds onto the ball too long and imitates a statue. But Rivera, JDR, and Turner are dunces. Full blown clowns. They can't get outta their own way and needs to be relieved of their duties ASAP.
PorkSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2022, 04:39 PM   #4
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Ok so where are all you Matt Ryan, Irsay haters?? LMAO.. Not meaning to throw shit on anyone but it is a week to week league.

Wentz, Turner and the o-line were just pathetic. But I will put more on Turner simply because if you are seeing your line getting manhandled then you have to bring in an extra TE and make sure you protect your QB. Turner sucked ass today. Protect your QB. Get the ball out of his hands.

Also stop with the play action shit out of shotgun. Who the fuck are you fooling w/ those weak ass play action plays? They don't work you dummy.

With that being said the Eagles are better at just about every single position. Check that, they're better at every position.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2022, 04:40 PM   #5
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

2 weeks in a row they look absolutely unprepared from the start. It starts with the coaches. And since Ron is the defacto GM it falls on him for the team not having the proper personnel.

Pains me knowing the young coaching studs that were on this staff 5+ years ago.
Old 09-25-2022, 04:45 PM   #6
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

This team is never going to win with Wentz and this Oline. Wentz has cement feet, holds on to the ball and overthrows. Cut your loses and start the rookie, he can run, is fearless and is a gamer. I feel Howell would succeed with Robinson as RB and him as QB. The future is now!!

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2022, 04:46 PM   #7
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

We have the worst HC and GM in the league, and they are the same person.

6-11 here we come.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2022, 04:47 PM   #8
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

It’s the whole franchise folks. Top to bottom. The rebrand was a distraction for what we actually have on the field. This team sucks. If it wasn’t for a lucky comeback vs Jax we’d be 0-3. I don’t see them winning 6 more games this year

Old 09-25-2022, 04:47 PM   #9
REDSKINS4ever
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorkSkins View Post
A lot or the majority of this is on coaching. I'm
not bragging or consider myself to be some sort of football savant, but I've coached football for numerous years and I can see there's a disconnect with the coaching based on the talent and players on the team.

Sure, the o-line isn't with a damn. Yes, Wentz holds onto the ball too long and imitates a statue. But Rivera, JDR, and Turner are dunces. Full blown clowns. They can't get outta their own way and needs to be relieved of their duties ASAP.
Ron is too old school....he has no energy......the team reflects that.
Old 09-25-2022, 04:49 PM   #10
PorkSkins
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
It’s the whole franchise folks. Top to bottom. The rebrand was a distraction for what we actually have on the field. This team sucks. If it wasn’t for a lucky comeback vs Jax we’d be 0-3. I don’t see them winning 6 more games this year

Yep..... The entire franchise from top to the bottom. I think 6 wins is the maximum. We'll have a new coaching staff next season.
PorkSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2022, 04:52 PM   #11
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
We have the worst HC and GM in the league, and they are the same person.

6-11 here we come.
I think I predicted 5 on the low side and 7 on the high side. I knew this o-line was not going to hold up. Losing BS does not make you better.
Old 09-25-2022, 04:52 PM   #12
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorkSkins View Post
Yep..... The entire franchise from top to the bottom. I think 6 wins is the maximum. We'll have a new coaching staff next season.

We should have one , Ron and this crew can’t get it done. They’ve had a few years now and it’s the same shit every season. The excuse last year was QB sucks , well they traded for Wentz (I know he’s better than TH) but we are still 1-2. The defense is absolutely embarrassing, we made ZERO moves to make it better. Ron is supposed to be a defensive guy. Clearly he’s outdated. I’d honestly trade CY right now if we could. Get something back for him, he hasn’t done shit and is not healthy. He was supposed to be this “generational” player and he sucks.

Old 09-25-2022, 04:54 PM   #13
skinsfan69
Living Legend

what's so surprising is how much Wentz can not move anymore. i remember him in 17 and you could not get him on the ground. maybe it's the injury but he does not look the same. but he didn't have much of a chance with the line. they are just bad.
Old 09-25-2022, 04:57 PM   #14
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
I think I predicted 5 on the low side and 7 on the high side. I knew this o-line was not going to hold up. Losing BS does not make you better.
But he was overpaid and always hurt is what people said. Trading for Wentz and his $28 million dollar salary prevented from signing Scherff and Settle and cutting Ioannadis for a QB past his prime.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2022, 04:57 PM   #15
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
We should have one , Ron and this crew can’t get it done. They’ve had a few years now and it’s the same shit every season. The excuse last year was QB sucks , well they traded for Wentz (I know he’s better than TH) but we are still 1-2. The defense is absolutely embarrassing, we made ZERO moves to make it better. Ron is supposed to be a defensive guy. Clearly he’s outdated. I’d honestly trade CY right now if we could. Get something back for him, he hasn’t done shit and is not healthy. He was supposed to be this “generational” player and he sucks.

Idk if he is all that much better than TH. Yes he can push the ball when given time, that is obvious. But for the situation right now w/ a bad line Idk if Taylor isn't the better choice cause he moves better.