The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 09-15-2022, 08:13 AM   #1471
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Did I say that? Again your drinking and late night posting is a joke.
That's what you implied. You blaming Trump for Biden's embarrassing border policies is the joke. All your responses are jokes. Your hate for Trump has fried your brain so much, you have turned into a bot with automated responses.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-15-2022, 08:16 AM   #1472
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
BUT trump is a TRUE REPUBLICAN right?...............put the moonshine away!
Did I say that?

Another automated response. You really need to stop thinking about that man 24/7/365. It's unhealthy!
Old 09-15-2022, 08:31 AM   #1473
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
The most illegals encounters ever in the history of the country.

Record fentanyl deaths in this country…upward of 300 people dying a day of fentanyl…all coming from over the border.

Over 1300 dead attempting to illegally cross on Biden watch

Kids in cages on Biden watch

Biden policies has helped Cartels make billions in human smuggling:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/25/u...evolution.html

Go and look at the previous administration numbers, Biden is solely to blame for this and his policies show it. Trump of course managed the border the better, like most things.

Here is Biden telling illegals to come and surge towards the border during the debate. Of course he is a retard:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden...growing-crisis

He says when he is Presidents, illegals “should immediately surge to the borders.”

What a fucking retard
Can we stop with the calling people retards? There are plenty of other insulting words to use that would work to the same effect.
Old 09-15-2022, 09:06 AM   #1474
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Just want to dispute Liz Cheney being a fake Republican. She unlike Trump and his MAGA followers, is an actual Conservative. Unfortunately, conservativism has been defeated by populism within the GOP.
Man, Trump has really fucked up the republican party. Now there is just a massive split internally about either being a MAGA trumper or not being one. And externally, the democratic party being able to use that against all republican candidates.

He is the best thing that ever happened to the democratic party.

Seeing as it doesn't look like the party system is ever going away, I wish there were 5 major parties:

Liberal party
Democrat Party
Republican Party
Conservative Party

Trump Party (off in their own universe down here)
Old 09-15-2022, 09:50 AM   #1475
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
That's what you implied. You blaming Trump for Biden's embarrassing border policies is the joke. All your responses are jokes. Your hate for Trump has fried your brain so much, you have turned into a bot with automated responses.

Your defense of chico mechanism has made you blind to the fact that the Boarder in the South has been a problem for many decades. Your accusation implies it being all Biden. Biden got it from trump, trump from Obama, Obama from Bush and so on. yet you don't say a word when you lying little buddy chico throws out his shit but yeah jump in my shit.
Old 09-15-2022, 10:03 AM   #1476
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Your defense of chico mechanism has made you blind to the fact that the Boarder in the South has been a problem for many decades. Your accusation implies it being all Biden. Biden got it from trump, trump from Obama, Obama from Bush and so on. yet you don't say a word when you lying little buddy chico throws out his shit but yeah jump in my shit.
Something being a problem in the past is not an excuse for the problem being even worse now. The Biden administration border policies are making it worse than it was before he took office. If you can't even be honest about this, then I don't know what to tell you.

I am not Chico's keeper. It is not my responsibility to reply to his posts. He can post whatever he wants, the same way you do.
Old 09-15-2022, 10:20 AM   #1477
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Biden told illegals to surge to the border during the campaign…an invitation to commit crime.

The numbers don’t lie, Trump had them down. Now, Biden is setting records of illegal crossings.

Fentanyl deaths and the fentanyl crisis which is coming over with the illegals has been ignored by the Biden administration as well. He has no answers, with an open border…which liberals want…has lead directly to drug deaths across the country

Shame on the Biden administration ignoring the fentanyl crisis

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 10:33 AM   #1478
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Could you imagine the outrage if the price of eggs, chicken doubled over a years time under the previous administration? Coffee prices way up

At Publix a couple days ago, most brands of bacon were 8.99 for a pound.

Food prices soaring hurting most people on a fixed income, working class and middle class families…yet this topic is largely avoided by the media because they simp for shithole Democrats

Biden has lead us into a recession and record inflation. Enough is enough

He Gets Us
Old 09-15-2022, 11:22 AM   #1479
SunnySide
Playmaker

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — Results of 2021 Florida Standards Assessment and End-of-Course Exams dropped significantly this year in math, science and social studies from two years ago before the coronavirus pandemic, according to data from the Florida Department of Education released Thursday.

The state did not administer the FSA or EOC exams in spring 2020 because of the outbreak. Since then, most children for at least some time were out of the classroom and instead learned virtually.

In all five main categories, test scores dropped for the percentage of students receiving level 3 and above, which is considered passing.

State results dropped 10 percentage points to 51% in math grades 3-8, six points to 47% in science fifth grade, three points to 48% in science eighth grade, seven points to 64% in civics fifth to eighth grades and six points to 69% in history seventh to 12th grade.

Last month the state released results of the English Language Arts in which the state dropped from 55% to 52%.

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/s...social-studies

This spring will mark the final time that public-school students will have to take tests known as the Florida Standards Assessments, as Gov. Ron DeSantis signed a measure Tuesday that will revamp the state’s testing system.

The overhaul was a priority of DeSantis during the 2022 legislative session that ended Monday, and lawmakers gave final approval to the bill (SB 1048) last week.

“Today, we come not to praise the FSA (Florida Standards Assessments), but to bury it,” DeSantis said during a bill-signing event in St. Petersburg.

The measure is designed to replace the current standardized testing system with “progress monitoring” tests, which will require that students be administered exams at the beginning, middle and end of each school year.

https://news.wfsu.org/state-news/202...public-schools

2021 Florida schools assessment testing show sharp declines.

2022 Desantis eliminates school assessment testing.

What is Desantis hiding?

Why are Florida schools in such bad shape?
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 11:27 AM   #1480
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Could you imagine the outrage if the price of eggs, chicken doubled over a years time under the previous administration? Coffee prices way up

Food prices soaring hurting most people on a fixed income, working class and middle class families…yet this topic is largely avoided by the media because they simp for shithole Democrats

I realize you're not smart but why , why are these price's going up? Like everyone else knows if we hit a recession it was brought on by the pandemic only a moron would blame it on Biden but I guess I just answered my own question.
Old 09-15-2022, 11:29 AM   #1481
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

Maybe you should learn how to coupon , those price's aren't too bad.
Old 09-15-2022, 11:31 AM   #1482
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Something being a problem in the past is not an excuse for the problem being even worse now. The Biden administration border policies are making it worse than it was before he took office. If you can't even be honest about this, then I don't know what to tell you.

I am not Chico's keeper. It is not my responsibility to reply to his posts. He can post whatever he wants, the same way you do.

Keeper , no. Defender , yes.
Old 09-16-2022, 08:42 AM   #1483
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

The key take away with the Martha Vineyards illegal immigrants story…Biden and democrats are finally up in arms about the border crisis and only after rich white liberal elites are made to deal with only 50 of these people.

Democrats don’t even see it.

Also, I see that Fairfax finally caught the sexual predator that had been attacking women all summer which made national news. I noticed that wa post and NY times left out a detail about the rapist:

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/l...5-9b296774e8b2

Rodriguez-Alfaro is from Honduras and has been living in Herndon, Virginia. Immigration and Customs officials say he was in the U.S. illegally and has been deported three times already.

He Gets Us
Old 09-16-2022, 09:24 AM   #1484
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
The key take away with the Martha Vineyards illegal immigrants story…Biden and democrats are finally up in arms about the border crisis and only after rich white liberal elites are made to deal with only 50 of these people.

Democrats don’t even see it.

Also, I see that Fairfax finally caught the sexual predator that had been attacking women all summer which made national news. I noticed that wa post and NY times left out a detail about the rapist:

Rodriguez-Alfaro is from Honduras and has been living in Herndon, Virginia. Immigration and Customs officials say he was in the U.S. illegally and has been deported three times already.
Your ignorance is impressive chico , why not just send them to Boston, no he sent them to Martha's Vineyard .......a fucking Island. Tell someone you're doing it to take care of the people . LOL, the good thing is these move are backfiring big time on these two governors, one can't keep the electricity on and the other has fucked up the schools in his state so much 100% of the school Teachers might walk out. the time of trump antics and stupidity are over the GOP needs to wake the fuck up!
Old 09-16-2022, 09:29 AM   #1485
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
The key take away with the Martha Vineyards illegal immigrants story…Desantis fucked up by not sending them to Boston

Republican's don’t even see it.

Rodriguez-Alfaro is from Honduras and has been living in Herndon, Virginia. Immigration and Customs officials say he was in the U.S. illegally and has been deported three times already. All three times while trump was president .

Corrected for trumpist.