Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 10-21-2022, 11:35 AM   #1
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Question for the Democrats here including G1, will you be knives out for Biden after the mid-terms results?

Because I expect Dems politicians and their mainstream media propaganda unit to start with messaging for Biden not to run immediately afterwards. I’ll be watching for the first horn to blow, probably NYT within 48 hours after the results

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 03:40 PM   #2
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Question for the Democrats here including G1, will you be knives out for Biden after the mid-terms results?

Because I expect Dems politicians and their mainstream media propaganda unit to start with messaging for Biden not to run immediately afterwards. I’ll be watching for the first horn to blow, probably NYT within 48 hours after the results

Dude, come on. Dont you know the new law of the land? If we win thats cool, and if we lose it was rigged. Ill just fly a flag in my yard that says “The dems won and you know it”. Than Ill start telling everyone that and run for office.

On a side note, it always makes me chuckle when a Fox news , Q guy calls main stream media a propaganda machine. Your literally Bizarro Superman.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 05:22 PM   #3
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Dude, come on. Dont you know the new law of the land? If we win thats cool, and if we lose it was rigged. Ill just fly a flag in my yard that says “The dems won and you know it”. Than Ill start telling everyone that and run for office.

On a side note, it always makes me chuckle when a Fox news , Q guy calls main stream media a propaganda machine. Your literally Bizarro Superman.
Face it chico in mentally challenged, I would use the word he use's but as I said earlier his is an ignorant piece of shit.
Old 10-23-2022, 10:37 AM   #4
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://nypost.com/2022/10/21/unmiti...-lowered-debt/

Unmitigated gall of Joe Biden claiming that he ‘lowered’ debt

Great, succinct article on Biden and democrats spending while gaslighting folks on deficit reduction. It’s a lie of course

Yes, the deficit fell in 2022, because the temporary pandemic spending expired on schedule. That is not a presidential accomplishment. No one planned on trillions of dollars in Paycheck Protection Program loans, record unemployment benefits or COVID mitigation measures being necessary after the economy reopened.

By Biden’s standard, President Harry Truman is the greatest budget-cutter in American history simply because he was in office when World War II (and its military costs) ended.

Taking credit for 2022’s “largest one-year drop” in the deficit is especially galling when Biden himself drastically expanded the 2021 deficit with the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan, which is worsening inflation. He personally drove up the 2021 budget deficit and then bragged about his fiscal responsibility when that spending expired on schedule.

How should a president respond to running a $1.4 trillion budget deficit — 40% higher than before the pandemic — and adding trillions more to 10-year deficits?

He Gets Us
Old 10-23-2022, 11:37 AM   #5
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Chico, do you just like to argue about politics? That's the only reason I can come up with, why you post as much in here as you do. You actually like arguing about it. Because no minds are ever being changed here.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 11:59 AM   #6
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Chico, do you just like to argue about politics? That's the only reason I can come up with, why you post as much in here as you do. You actually like arguing about it. Because no minds are ever being changed here.
I’m not arguing, I’m just presenting a lot of facts and letting folks decide. Unlike the previous 4 years where folks bought into the narratives and lies

He Gets Us
Old 10-23-2022, 12:01 PM   #7
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
I’m not arguing, I’m just presenting a lot of facts and letting folks decide. Unlike the previous 4 years where folks bought into the narratives and lies
Any comment in a political thread is a proposed argument lol.
Old 10-23-2022, 05:51 PM   #8
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
lol, DO YOU OWN A FUCKING MIRROR?
Old 10-23-2022, 05:56 PM   #9
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Old 10-23-2022, 06:08 PM   #10
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
G1, can you address this fiscal policy failure where Biden during record inflation is doing the opposite of what he should (limit spending) and adding trillions to deficit?

Voted on a approved by the democrat run congress which has lead us into recession:

Quote:
https://nypost.com/2022/10/21/unmiti...-lowered-debt/

Unmitigated gall of Joe Biden claiming that he ‘lowered’ debt

Great, succinct article on Biden and democrats spending while gaslighting folks on deficit reduction. It’s a lie of course

Yes, the deficit fell in 2022, because the temporary pandemic spending expired on schedule. That is not a presidential accomplishment. No one planned on trillions of dollars in Paycheck Protection Program loans, record unemployment benefits or COVID mitigation measures being necessary after the economy reopened.

By Biden’s standard, President Harry Truman is the greatest budget-cutter in American history simply because he was in office when World War II (and its military costs) ended.

Taking credit for 2022’s “largest one-year drop” in the deficit is especially galling when Biden himself drastically expanded the 2021 deficit with the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan, which is worsening inflation. He personally drove up the 2021 budget deficit and then bragged about his fiscal responsibility when that spending expired on schedule.

How should a president respond to running a $1.4 trillion budget deficit — 40% higher than before the pandemic — and adding trillions more to 10-year deficits?

He Gets Us
Old 10-23-2022, 07:41 PM   #11
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
G1, can you address this fiscal policy failure where Biden during record inflation is doing the opposite of what he should (limit spending) and adding trillions to deficit?

Voted on a approved by the democrat run congress which has lead us into recession:

Can you address the fact that republicans had similar plans yet those SPENDING BILLS would not have caused inflation?

Truth is shutting down the Country , shit the World caused it. Moron republican sheep like you ignore the fact that all the World wide inflation is due by OPEC cutting production during the pandemic and never increasing it as the World returned to normalcy hell they cut it even more but fucking ignore that fact chico you always do.
Old 10-24-2022, 12:17 PM   #12
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

If Schneed reads this I’d like to hear his thoughts on the race.
Old 10-26-2022, 08:49 AM   #13
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Dr. Oz: Women’s reproductive decisions should be between a woman, her doctor, and her local political leaders.
FFS
Old 10-27-2022, 06:44 AM   #14
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

I'm convinced that 90% of democrats just live in a completely different reality than me. It's the bizarro world Seinfeld episode. Maybe it's my reality that's fucked up, maybe it's the democrats', but they are just completely different.
Old 10-27-2022, 10:43 AM   #15
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I'm convinced that 90% of democrats just live in a completely different reality than me. It's the bizarro world Seinfeld episode. Maybe it's my reality that's fucked up, maybe it's the democrats', but they are just completely different.
Im convinced your vision of how democrats live is completely different from how democrats actually live.

We are your neighbors, your co workers, your friends, we are the people standing behind you in line at the grocery store. We all eat, sleep, shit, go to work and debate the future effects of that 6th beer at midnight on a work night.

I think all of us are normal good people .. except for the extremes like MAGA trump/MJG believers or antifas. Those people are fucking weird .. and dumb. Very very dumb.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote