Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Coronavirus (political)

Debating with the enemy

Old 10-07-2021, 09:59 AM   #1396
SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: Coronavirus (political)

A Maryland man is accused of fatally shooting his pharmacist brother who he believed was poisoning people by giving them the COVID-19 vaccine.

Jeffrey Allen Burnham, 46, is accused of killing his older brother, Brian Robinette, 58, and his wife, Kelly Sue Robinette, 57, on September 30.

Burnham told his mother, Evelyn Robinette, that he was going to confront his brother because of his profession and his hunch that Brian Robinette was administering what he believed to be "poisonous" COVID-19 vaccines to people, court documents showed.

Evelyn Robinette told law enforcement that Burnham repeatedly said, "Brian knows something." She said she called the Cumberland Police Department on September 29 because Burnham kept making statements to her about the FBI "coming after" him, which made her fear for his mental stability, the court filing showed.

Law enforcement found the Robinettes' bodies in their home in Ellicott City, Maryland. Both appeared to have been shot multiple times. The court filing also said that the police found an empty box for a .40-caliber Smith & Wesson handgun at Burnham's home.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/maryland-...025401961.html

Thats close to home.

Wasnt temporary holds for people owning guns showing a emergency mental health crisis a thing Trump and Ds were pushing for?

This seems to check the boxes.

Mom calls police saying son is acting crazy threatening his brother on September 29 ... I dont know what police did or didnt do but this guy then kills people he threatened with a gun everyone knew he had.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-07-2021, 10:03 AM   #1397
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

These paranoid crazy conspiracy folks need to be rounded up and put down. This is fuckin sick. Sad and sick.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 11:45 AM   #1398
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
A Maryland man is accused of fatally shooting his pharmacist brother who he believed was poisoning people by giving them the COVID-19 vaccine.

Jeffrey Allen Burnham, 46, is accused of killing his older brother, Brian Robinette, 58, and his wife, Kelly Sue Robinette, 57, on September 30.

Burnham told his mother, Evelyn Robinette, that he was going to confront his brother because of his profession and his hunch that Brian Robinette was administering what he believed to be "poisonous" COVID-19 vaccines to people, court documents showed.

Evelyn Robinette told law enforcement that Burnham repeatedly said, "Brian knows something." She said she called the Cumberland Police Department on September 29 because Burnham kept making statements to her about the FBI "coming after" him, which made her fear for his mental stability, the court filing showed.

Law enforcement found the Robinettes' bodies in their home in Ellicott City, Maryland. Both appeared to have been shot multiple times. The court filing also said that the police found an empty box for a .40-caliber Smith & Wesson handgun at Burnham's home.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/maryland-...025401961.html

Thats close to home.

Wasnt temporary holds for people owning guns showing a emergency mental health crisis a thing Trump and Ds were pushing for?

This seems to check the boxes.

Mom calls police saying son is acting crazy threatening his brother on September 29 ... I dont know what police did or didnt do but this guy then kills people he threatened with a gun everyone knew he had.
This is where I think progressives really screwed up with defund the police. They used the term to be antagonistic instead of being more pragmatic in reform. If FBI and police had greater mental health professionals either working for or collaborating with many of these situations can be resolved. While they have some training they are not equipped to be proactive in regards to mental health warning signs and instead reactive. I am not saying it would have prevented this, it but having individuals involved with mental health generally do lower the impact of violent crimes.

Side note but related: I have never understood that when a loved one is killed drunk driver, homicide etc. The first person knocking on your door is a police officer and not a social worker or therapist.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 10:29 AM   #1399
nonniey
The Starter

Colin Powell is dead from COVID.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/18/polit...ies/index.html
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 10:33 AM   #1400
MTK
\m/

Old 10-18-2021, 12:00 PM   #1401
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

I guess I shouldn’t be shocked to see “Colin Powell was an anti vaxxer” “Colin Powell should have got vaccinated” as well as “Colin Powell was vaccinated and STILL died” “Colin Powell proves the vaccines don’t work”….and of course the “Im glad Colin Powell died because of the Iraq war”

Social media is a detriment to our society…Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok….these are the main culprits with Twitter being far and away the worst.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 12:05 PM   #1402
MTK
\m/

Powell was vaccinated, he also had blood cancer and was severely immunocompromised, and he was 84. All adds up to a sad ending.

But yeah, plenty of dopes out there looking to capitalize to suit their own narrative

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...nocompromised/
Old 10-26-2021, 09:48 AM   #1403
MTK
\m/

This is brilliant

https://twitter.com/RexChapman/statu...56420269268998
Old 10-26-2021, 10:25 AM   #1404
mredskins
Gamebreaker

I work in the government sector, so many folks i know about to lose their job over this VAX.

I will give them credit for sticking to their guns but man when little Johnny has a bare xmas tree and his belly is rumbling come DEC they are gone be rethinking their decisions.
Old 10-26-2021, 10:28 AM   #1405
MTK
\m/

I can think of a lot of admirable things when it comes to "sticking to your guns", but giving up your job? And where do these people think they're going to work when most employers for the next few years are going to require the vax? Unemployment isn't going to pay them. DUMB.
Old 10-26-2021, 10:29 AM   #1406
mredskins
Gamebreaker

these are the deadlines:

As a reminder, you are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after the second shot in a two-shot series or after the one Johnson & Johnson (J&J) shot. To ensure employees have the greatest opportunity to be vaccinated ahead of the deadline, I wanted to highlight the timing for the three vaccines available in the U.S.:
• Moderna: Two shots, 28 days apart, the latest date to receive the first shot is Oct. 27 (six weeks before Dec. 8)
• Pfizer: Two shots, 21 days apart, the latest date to receive the first shot is Nov. 3 (five weeks before Dec. 8)
• J&J: One shot, the latest date to receive the shot is Nov. 24 (two weeks before Dec. 8)
Old 10-26-2021, 10:32 AM   #1407
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.google.com/amp/s/newyork...?client=safari

Interesting protest in Brooklyn Nets game

He Gets Us
Old 10-26-2021, 10:51 AM   #1408
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://www.google.com/amp/s/newyork...?client=safari

Interesting protest in Brooklyn Nets game
As a Celtics fan there is no WORST teammate or player on your team that you can have then fucking Kyrie Irving, that guy is the most selfish prick ever and its not just about the vax.
Old 10-26-2021, 10:54 AM   #1409
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
As a Celtics fan there is no WORST teammate or player on your team that you can have then fucking Kyrie Irving, that guy is the most selfish prick ever and its not just about the vax.
If he can find a way to sit on his lazy ass, he will take it

He’s a lazy bum

He Gets Us
Old 10-26-2021, 11:00 AM   #1410
mredskins
Gamebreaker

The whole anti-vaxers with the chant "MY BODY MY CHOICE"; they do realize that they have been hearing that shout out them from woman since 1973.

Mind blowing.