The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 08-31-2022, 10:37 AM   #1381
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Well, that illustrates how bad the choice was for the US in 2020. If you voted Trump you would also be voting for a few of those failures that you listed.
Oh Nonniey this made me chuckle today. Thank you.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-31-2022, 10:38 AM   #1382
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Well, that illustrates how bad the choice was for the US in 2020. If you voted Trump you would also be voting for a few of those failures that you listed.
Spot on.

I long for a reputable retired 4-Star General with some morals, a backbone, common sense, couth, and a plan, to run for President. I'm tired of having to choose from all these rich crooked fucks, who have either been in the game for decades, or who couldn't manage their way out of a wet paper bag.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 10:40 AM   #1383
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
This ... this is how you subtle troll, people. Its the democrats .. not Trump .. that is making Trump say these things.

How dare the liberal media accurately report what the former President said.

Bidens daughter diary gets stolen and sold to far right group? Lets talk about what the liberal media would have done if it was Ivanka Trump's dairy stolen!!

Why would the liberal media do this?

-- dont take anything I say as serious anymore .. im charred salmon at this point
Not a troll. We saw Terry Mac here in Va make his election against trump. And we see the same from Biden yesterday in Pennsylvania as he made a fool of himself stumbling and bumbling in whatever clown speech that was

He Gets Us
Old 08-31-2022, 10:41 AM   #1384
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

If you just come to the Warpath you would actually think Trump is President, but that’s the democrats strategy

Biden list of failures

Lead us into a measurable economic recession

Afghanistan debacle where he left American and Allies while letting the Taliban capture the government costing the US 13 lives

Record inflation costs as a result of the American Rescue Plan spending. Food prices and rent prices out of control.

Record energy cost which lead a Biden to beg the Saudis for oil. Natural gas and gasoline prices have soared as well as our energy output. We exported energy before Biden

Record violence in cites lead by democrats defund the police strategy, criminal justice reforms which have failed at every level

Border open policies allowing drug cartels record money in human trafficking, kids being raped and people dying the at border in record number. Kids in cages still a thing

Record Fentanyl death which Biden still hasn’t addressed. These drugs are moving across an open border

Out of control spending which Biden lied wouldn’t raise taxes on the middle class…it will and the CBO confirms, taxes will be raised on people making under 400k

IRS expansion which will go after small business owners and the middle class, increasing audits.

War in Europe which Biden failed to stop

Biden national Covid response was a lie and failure. “Pandemic of unvaccinated”, “you won’t get Covid if you get the shot”….all lies from Biden. He supported keeping your kids out of school which was a complete failure and incompetent approach.

An administration which has not been honest, secretive and Biden refuses to answer questions from the media and has not sat down from for interviews. There has been less transparency with this administration. He doesn’t believe he should answer for his poor policies.

Baby Formula shortage which the government knew about for 5 months before acting when it was too late.

If you voted for Biden, you voted for these failures above. Plain and simple

He Gets Us
Old 08-31-2022, 10:43 AM   #1385
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
No those are actual failures (although I wouldn't attribute the defund the police to Biden). What isn't pointed out is that Trump wanted some of the same polices that contributed to a couple those.

Yeah Covid was a biden failure. LOL
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 10:44 AM   #1386
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Old 08-31-2022, 10:55 AM   #1387
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Most folks I spoken too have Trump fatigue. There a couple in the family who still would want him to run, but they are in the minority.

Dems are doing everything in their power to keep his name in the media. I thought his removal from Twitter actually helped the gop.

Because when a former President spouts Q anon lies or steals top secret documents it should not be in the news. Your such a troll.
Old 08-31-2022, 11:11 AM   #1388
MTK
\m/

Yeah it's everyone else's fault for keeping his name out there, meanwhile the guy tweeted 60+ times the other day from Truth Social.
Old 08-31-2022, 11:23 AM   #1389
MTK
\m/

Biden suddenly is piling up wins. Can Dems make it stick?

let's go brandon
Old 08-31-2022, 03:15 PM   #1390
MTK
\m/

This is just ridiculous

The water crisis in Jackson follows years of failure to fix an aging system

A complete system failure at the local, state, and federal levels
Old 08-31-2022, 03:40 PM   #1391
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Yeah Covid was a biden failure. LOL
Yeah I gotcha and concur that it was more of a failure by Dem Governors.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 03:49 PM   #1392
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Oh arguably this made me chuckle today. Thank you.
You do realize Trump wanted to do the same in Afghanistan? With an arguably worse timeline.

And the war in Europe? That would have been even worse as Trump would have opposed support to Ukraine, Russia likely would have won by now and Finland and Sweden probably wouldn't be part of NATO (Heck we might not even have been part of NATO by now).

Last edited by nonniey; 09-01-2022 at 09:29 AM.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 06:20 PM   #1393
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Biden definitely didn’t deliver on Covid. More deaths than the previous administration with 2 vaccines and a head start on distribution. Allocated millions money for testing and there was no tests with omicron came. Also chose to divide and blame…along with misinforming the public with messaging. Also supported the incompetent strategy of keeping kids at home and young children masked…learning loss like we’ve never seen.

He Gets Us
Old 08-31-2022, 06:27 PM   #1394
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
You do realize Trump wanted to do the same in Afghanistan? With an arguably worse timeline.

And the war in Europe? That would have been even worse as Trump would have opposed support to Ukraine, Russia likely would have won by now and Finland and Sweden probably wouldn't be part of NATO (Heck we might not even have been part of NATO my now).
Lotta coping in this post and hypotheticals…but we certainly know Putin absolutely chose to take Crimea first with Obama…and full invasion with Biden. Why did Biden remove Nordstream 2 sanctions? Germany shoulda listened to the last administration, they look pretty dang foolish now…they need to chop alotta firewood for Winter!

But looking at the list, no doubt Biden been a massive failure

He Gets Us
Old 09-01-2022, 02:16 AM   #1395
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
lol,

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/26/coro...ions-rise.html

President Donald Trump claimed Monday that the worsening coronavirus outbreak in the U.S. is a “Fake News Media Conspiracy.”
Trump has repeatedly downplayed the virus and has insisted that the U.S. has more cases than any other country only because the nation tests more people.
Public health officials and infectious disease experts dispute that claim, saying the rate of tests that are positive and hospitalizations are on the rise in several states.

President Donald Trump on Monday claimed the worsening coronavirus outbreak in the United States is a “Fake News Media Conspiracy,” saying the nation has the most cases in the world only because “we TEST, TEST, TEST.”

“Corrupt Media conspiracy at all time high,” Trump said in a tweet Monday morning. “On November 4th., topic will totally change,” he added, referring to the day after the presidential election.

Trump’s tweet came as the U.S. is reporting a record-breaking number of new coronavirus cases. On Sunday, the country reported a weekly average of about 68,767 new cases every day, the highest seven-day average recorded yet, according to a CNBC analysis of Hopkins data. The U.S. reported 60,789 new Covid cases Sunday after daily cases reached 83,757 on Friday, passing the last record of roughly 77,300 cases seen on July 16, according to Hopkins data.

Trump, who tested positive for the virus earlier this month, has repeatedly downplayed the virus and insisted that the U.S. has more cases than any other country only because the nation tests more people. But public health officials and infectious disease experts dispute that claim, saying the rate of tests that are positive and hospitalizations are both on the rise in several states.

yeah but it was the Dem Governors.