Re: Media Bias

I love how he shuts down FOX!
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1611151176447164418
Old 01-10-2023, 12:32 PM   #2
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...e-2016-voters/

A study finds minimal impact from Russian influence operations on Twitter in the Trump-Clinton presidential race

Yet mainstream media just lied about this for years without actually doing any research or having data to support the claim. Face it, Clinton loss because she was a terrible candidate and there was a hangover from a poor Obama presidency which talked alot but couldn’t deliever.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2023, 02:17 PM   #3
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...e-2016-voters/

A study finds minimal impact from Russian influence operations on Twitter in the Trump-Clinton presidential race

Yet mainstream media just lied about this for years without actually doing any research or having data to support the claim. Face it, Clinton loss because she was a terrible candidate and there was a hangover from a poor Obama presidency which talked alot but couldn’t deliever.
Nice article find.

Also said:

- Hyper partisan republicans were exposed to Russia twitter dis-information 9 times more than non-republicans

- Study only looks at twitter and finds 32 Million people were exposed to Russian propaganda, Facebook estimated 126 Million were exposed on Facebook

- People were exposed to Russia bot dis-information bc they would be following some who then would re-tweet the Russia disinformation (I assume this is the Candace ownes, Tucker Carlsons, Sperry of the world)

- Russian hack and release of Democrat emails probably played a significant role in the 2016 outcome

--------------

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican nominee said at a news conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

------------------

Find someone who looks at you the Way Vlad does to Donald.
Old 01-10-2023, 02:35 PM   #4
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Nice article find.

Also said:

- Hyper partisan republicans were exposed to Russia twitter dis-information 9 times more than non-republicans

- Study only looks at twitter and finds 32 Million people were exposed to Russian propaganda, Facebook estimated 126 Million were exposed on Facebook

- People were exposed to Russia bot dis-information bc they would be following some who then would re-tweet the Russia disinformation (I assume this is the Candace ownes, Tucker Carlsons, Sperry of the world)

- Russian hack and release of Democrat emails probably played a significant role in the 2016 outcome

--------------

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican nominee said at a news conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

------------------

Find someone who looks at you the Way Vlad does to Donald.
Minimal impact…in other words a nothing burger. I know it’s tough to deal with the data and facts. We know from the Twitter files communications that in 2020 that when NBC news once again published fake news articles that Russia was “ramping up troll farms to impact elections” direct emails between FBI and head of Twitter security confirmed this was false. No evidence, once again.

Clinton only loss because she was a loser candidate.

He Gets Us
Old 01-11-2023, 10:20 AM   #5
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Minimal impact…in other words a nothing burger. I know it’s tough to deal with the data and facts. We know from the Twitter files communications that in 2020 that when NBC news once again published fake news articles that Russia was “ramping up troll farms to impact elections” direct emails between FBI and head of Twitter security confirmed this was false. No evidence, once again.

Clinton only loss because she was a loser candidate.
When you read that article ... I honestly thought of you. That 1% of the hyper partisan right wing that was responsible for 70% of the russian bot mis information traffic.

Russian bot tweets misinformation => right wing twitter person re tweets it => chico follows right wing twitter guy and now retweets the retweet of the russian bot misinformation propaganda

---

You are that 1%. That 1% of americans who are so "fuck liberals!!" that you are a russian mark.

A useful idiot who just spreads and amplifies russian propaganda looking to cause discord in this country ... all the while ironically drapped in an american flag screaming We The People

Thats all you do.

Spread political hate and discord .... in the name of what? "owning liberals? Owning me or G1? the freedom to write "retard" and then stick your middle finger up to people who say thats not cool.

Idk .. I dont get it. Maybe I do, maybe im probably blind to my own problems .. I certainly am a fuck christian nationalist, fuck most evangelicals person.
Old 01-11-2023, 10:45 AM   #6
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
When you read that article ... I honestly thought of you. That 1% of the hyper partisan right wing that was responsible for 70% of the russian bot mis information traffic.

Russian bot tweets misinformation => right wing twitter person re tweets it => chico follows right wing twitter guy and now retweets the retweet of the russian bot misinformation propaganda

---

You are that 1%. That 1% of americans who are so "fuck liberals!!" that you are a russian mark.

A useful idiot who just spreads and amplifies russian propaganda looking to cause discord in this country ... all the while ironically drapped in an american flag screaming We The People

Thats all you do.

Spread political hate and discord .... in the name of what? "owning liberals? Owning me or G1? the freedom to write "retard" and then stick your middle finger up to people who say thats not cool.

Idk .. I dont get it. Maybe I do, maybe im probably blind to my own problems .. I certainly am a fuck christian nationalist, fuck most evangelicals person.
Like lefties in Twitter said to the FBI, Little evidence Russia influence in 2020 during the election and like this article said, 2016 Russia had little influence on Social media on the election. You can ignore it like the DNC ignored the FBI when they asked to see the alleged hacked servers back then.

Oh Sunnyside you guys go from defending Obama weak Russian policies when he allowed the Russians to take Crimea, refuse to arm Ukraine, refuse to isolate Russia, laugh at Mitt Romney “1980s wants their foreign policy back”…disputing warning from the Trump administration to the EU stop depending on Russia oil, anger he supplied lethal arms to Ukraine, signed a security deal with Poland….to now defending removing sanctions from nordstream with the Russias, to defending Biden who was unable to stop Russians from war in Europe.

I know it’s tough when you have to deal with the facts now that everything is being exposed that the entire “ Russia narrative” was just another Democrat op that you bought into. The Russia collusion hoax, and now no influence on 2016 and 2020 election. Who is the useful idiot? The person who was spoon fed this bs narrative from the mainstream media?

He Gets Us
Old 01-11-2023, 09:43 AM   #7
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Very odd that the massive month-long violent unrest in Peru, which has resulted in 47 deaths in the last week, has received a tiny fraction of the coverage of riots in Brazil that resulted in zero deaths. Maybe it's because the rioters in Peru are Left-wing radicals.

-Shapiro

Say it again for everyone in the back! Media only reports what supports their corrupt ideology

He Gets Us
Old 01-11-2023, 11:04 AM   #8
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2023, 01:12 PM   #9
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Waiting for the “Gas Stove rooted in White Supremacy” article to drop. That’s their go to when bullshitting and fear mongering the American people. Whatever distraction it takes away from the serious problems people are facing

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 01-11-2023 at 03:04 PM.
Old 01-11-2023, 01:41 PM   #10
MTK
\m/

You mean BS like this?

Old 01-12-2023, 09:48 AM   #11
MTK
\m/

More foolishness

Old 01-12-2023, 10:26 AM   #12
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Glad we agree government should not be deciding how you cook.

Here is Kathy Hochel trying to pass legislation

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/r...-new-buildings

Gov. Kathy Hochul (D-NY) announced a proposal Tuesday that would make New York the first state to ban natural gas heaters and appliances in new buildings, a new front in the battle over the use of the fossil fuel and its link to certain air pollutants.

Hochul used her annual “State of the State” address to call for a ban on fossil fuels in new buildings beginning in 2025.

He Gets Us
Old 01-12-2023, 10:46 AM   #13
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Glad we agree government should not be deciding how you cook.

Here is Kathy Hochel trying to pass legislation

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/r...-new-buildings

Gov. Kathy Hochul (D-NY) announced a proposal Tuesday that would make New York the first state to ban natural gas heaters and appliances in new buildings, a new front in the battle over the use of the fossil fuel and its link to certain air pollutants.

Hochul used her annual “State of the State” address to call for a ban on fossil fuels in new buildings beginning in 2025.
You do realize what MTK posted and what you posted are not the same thing? LOL, of course you don't.
Old 01-12-2023, 10:57 AM   #14
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Hopefully they take the guns and the stoves on the same trip. Let's be efficient with this baby!!
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2023, 11:04 AM   #15
Giantone
Gamebreaker

chico , I surprised you're not crying about this,............yet!

I dare you to read it?

https://news.yahoo.com/hunter-bidens...124714839.html

The New York Times
Hunter Biden's Tangled Tale Comes Front and Center
Adam Entous, Michael S. Schmidt and Katie Benner
Thu, January 12, 2023 at 7:47 AM EST