The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 08-27-2022, 06:06 PM   #1351
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I have been pointing that out , funny you didn't think so when trump was in ?
Yes, I thought the Trump government was so great, that I didn't vote to re-elect him.

You just say things with no proof to back up the claim.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-27-2022, 06:09 PM   #1352
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Yes, I thought the Trump government was so great, that I didn't vote to re-elect him.

You just say things with no proof to back up the claim.
LOL, horse shit. Just go through all your old post's proof enough for even Ray Charles to see.
Old 08-27-2022, 06:10 PM   #1353
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
LOL, horse shit. Just go through all your old post's proof enough for even Ray Charles to see.
So no actual proof. Got it.
Old 08-27-2022, 06:26 PM   #1354
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
So no actual proof. Got it.
lol , denial isn't just a river in Egypt. Try again?
Old 08-27-2022, 06:37 PM   #1355
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
lol , denial isn't just a river in Egypt. Try again?
I'm running away (FSU game started). But yet again, you win, you're too smart for me.
Old 08-27-2022, 06:40 PM   #1356
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I'm running away (FSU game started). But yet again, you win, you're too smart for me.
Always have been.
Old 08-27-2022, 06:43 PM   #1357
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Always have been.
Old 08-29-2022, 12:19 PM   #1358
SunnySide
Playmaker

The pleas mark the first time criminal charges have been filed in the theft of Ms. Biden’s diary, which she kept while she recovered from addiction and which contained intimate information about her and her family.

“I know what I did was wrong and awful, and I apologize,” Mr. Kurlander said in court.

“I sincerely apologize for any actions and know what I did was illegal,” Ms. Harris said.

Mr. Kurlander and Ms. Harris, who surrendered to the authorities early Thursday, were released from custody after the hearing. Both are scheduled to be sentenced in December.

Ms. Biden had left the diary at a friend’s home where she had been staying in Delray Beach, Fla., in 2020 and planned to return to retrieve it that year, according to interviews and court documents.

After Ms. Biden left, her friend allowed Ms. Harris, who was in a bitter custody dispute and struggling financially, to stay at the home. Ms. Harris learned that Ms. Biden had been living there and found her belongings, including the diary, in August.

She told Mr. Kurlander, who texted her that they could make a lot of money from the diary and family photos she had also found among Ms. Biden’s belongings. Mr. Kurlander, The New York Times has reported, then informed a Trump supporter and fund-raiser, Elizabeth Fago.

Ms. Harris and Mr. Kurlander took the diary to a Trump fund-raiser at Ms. Fago’s home, where it was passed around, The Times reported last year, an event also documented in the court filing on Thursday. Before the event, the court papers said, Mr. Kurlander texted Ms. Harris: “On Sunday you may have a chance to make so much money.” Prosecutors said by that time she had stolen additional items belonging to Ms. Biden.

“Omg. Coming with stuff that neither one of us have seen or spoken about,” Ms. Harris texted Mr. Kurlander. “I can’t wait to show you what Mama has to bring Papa.”

Prosecutors said the pair had hoped to sell the items to the Trump campaign. But a representative of the campaign who was not identified in the court papers told the pair that they were not interested in buying the property and that they should take it to the F.B.I. Instead, The Times has reported, Ms. Fago ultimately helped direct Ms. Harris and Mr. Kurlander to Project Veritas.

In September, Ms. Harris and Mr. Kurlander traveled to Manhattan to show Project Veritas the diary, telling two operatives for the group that they had found it and other items at the Delray Beach home where Ms. Biden had been staying with a friend. Project Veritas paid for the pair to go to New York and stay at a luxury hotel, prosecutors said.

Prosecutors said that a Project Veritas operative wanted more of Ms. Biden’s property to try to authenticate the diary and would pay more for those additional items. Mr. Kurlander realized there was an opportunity to make more money from Project Veritas.

Mr. Kurlander texted Ms. Harris, the court filing said, that they had “to tread even more carefully and that stuff needs to be gone through by us and if anything worthwhile it needs to be turned over and MUST be out of that house.”

Ultimately, Project Veritas paid them $40,000.

Prosecutors did not name the Project Veritas employees who met with Ms. Harris and Mr. Kurlander in New York, but last year the F.B.I. searched the home of Spencer Meads, a confidant of Mr. O’Keefe. The Times has previously reported that Mr. Meads was sent to Florida to authenticate the diary.

Prosecutors said that one of the Project Veritas employees traveled to Florida on the same day that Ms. Harris and Mr. Kurlander stole the additional items. All three of them met, and Mr. Kurlander and Ms. Harris gave the Project Veritas operative the items. Mr. Kurlander also met with the operative the next day and provided an additional bag, prosecutors said.

Project Veritas, which uses deceptive tactics to ensnare targets, undertook a wide-ranging effort to authenticate the diary. As part of that effort, an operative tried to trick Ms. Biden during a phone call into confirming that the diary was hers.

Project Veritas later contacted Ms. Biden’s lawyers about the diary in an attempt to secure an interview with her father before the election. Ms. Biden’s lawyers told the group that the idea that she had abandoned the diary was “ludicrous” and accused the group of an “extortionate effort to secure an interview,” according to emails obtained by The Times. Ms. Biden’s lawyers then contacted federal prosecutors in Manhattan.

In the midst of this exchange, a conservative website, National File, published excerpts from the diary on Oct. 24, 2020, and its full contents two days later. The disclosure drew little attention.

National File said it had obtained the diary from someone at another organization that was unwilling to publish it in the campaign’s final days. Mr. O’Keefe was said to be furious that the diary ended up in the hands of National File.

In early November 2020 — days after the election — Project Veritas arranged for Ms. Biden’s items to be taken to the Delray Beach Police Department, where a lawyer was captured on video saying the belongings might have been stolen. The police then contacted the F.B.I.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/25/u...as-guilty.html
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 03:09 PM   #1359
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post

In early November 2020 — days after the election — Project Veritas arranged for Ms. Biden’s items to be taken to the Delray Beach Police Department, where a lawyer was captured on video saying the belongings might have been stolen. The police then contacted the F.B.I.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/25/u...as-guilty.html
Sounds like some project veritas journalists need to be and likely will be indicted.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 03:40 PM   #1360
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Thank god it wasn’t the Ivanka stolen diary or Eric trump’s laptop…we know for sure the overwhelming corrupt and dishonest media would have never published any of it because they got standards and never have published illegally obtained sourced info.

Imagine being such a retard to believe that

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 03:51 PM   #1361
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Sounds like some project veritas journalists need to be and likely will be indicted.
Theyll just scream the elite liberal mafia is trying to silence them, witch hunt and 1A blah blah blah ...

Bonus for Calrson et al as they can report ad nauseum on this, talking about the diary and just keep it in the news cycle for eternity .. whether the diary is authentic, whether it was fruits of stolen labor, doesnt matter anymore.

Carlson/Hannity will spoon fed the right (and the obligatory im sure left media people will spoon feed their constituents like baby birds with their mouths open).

Misinformation is everywhere .. just wish it wasnt amplified by the major networks

Not that it much matters. Decorum and statesmanship are d.e.a.d.

Biggest liar wins in America. Biggest mouth wins.

America .. where we are letting the dumbest and least educated drive the bus. Yeehaww! This bus runs on liberal tears!
Old 08-29-2022, 04:02 PM   #1362
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Thank god it wasn’t the Ivanka stolen diary or Eric trump’s laptop…we know for sure the overwhelming corrupt and dishonest media would have never published any of it because they got standards and never have published illegally obtained sourced info.

Imagine being such a retard to believe that
Ahh yes the old "im justified in doing this in real life now because youd probably do it to me in the future" justification.

How dare you make me do this to you.

I like it.

I can do anything I want AND claim the moral high ground.
Old 08-29-2022, 09:15 PM   #1363
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Ahh yes the old "im justified in doing this in real life now because youd probably do it to me in the future" justification.

How dare you make me do this to you.

I like it.

I can do anything I want AND claim the moral high ground.

Trumptard Trolls operate on a grade school level SS.
They are not the sharpest tools in the shed. They aren’t even the sharpest tools in a cup of q-tips.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 09:38 PM   #1364
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

I absolutely believe this would be treated differently if it was a Trump family diary. But that doesn't even matter. I just don't understand justifying bad behavior because other people have or will behave badly (in your eyes). So literally you act like the people you think behave inappropriately. But I'm part the problem, I've definitely done this before here myself (but I have no impact on anything). Also:

A. It's a fucking diary, can't believe I'm even discussing this, can't believe this is even a story.

B. Conservatives can't keep playing this stupid game. The ends do not justify the means. There is a right way to do things and then there are the other ways. Do things the right fucking way.

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 08-29-2022 at 10:19 PM.
Old 08-30-2022, 11:49 AM   #1365
MTK
\m/

WTF is going on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk