Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-13-2021, 03:04 PM   #121
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Never have narratives turned so quickly...it’s now ok to shoot unarmed rioters and ok to deploy the national guard.

JFC...everyone is broken mentally or dishonest to the point never seen

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-13-2021, 03:34 PM   #122
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

I hope the white trash is ready: https://arcdigital.media/qanon-woke-...e-72bbfcb79488
Old 01-13-2021, 03:38 PM   #123
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Never have narratives turned so quickly...it’s now ok to shoot unarmed rioters and ok to deploy the national guard.

JFC...everyone is broken mentally or dishonest to the point never seen
I'll let the family of the Capital Policeman who was killed with a fire extinguisher know how you feel.
Old 01-13-2021, 04:07 PM   #124
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I'll let the family of the Capital Policeman who was killed with a fire extinguisher know how you feel.
You post is exactly what I’m talking about. I’m glad you finally recognize this hero’s death...but you and most other you agree with are late. Feel free to talk about the officers deaths this year in the riots and the others over the last several years who have been shot, attacked some ambushed style driven by false narratives and flammable political rhetoric often without merit or data.

If you say trump should be impeached and is responsible for what happened at the capital...I’m with you. If you are gonna use this as a political football and make stupid and dishonest claim as this was a coup, terrorist act...expect to get laughed at.

I got receipts from everyone this past year...Pelosi, kamel “fweedom” Harris on down to G1.

I about fell out my chair when jury, judge and Warpath prosecutor Mooby told me he and Reddit investigators finally absolved the capital police in the shooting death of an unarmed rioter. That was favorite all time post.

He Gets Us
Old 01-13-2021, 04:17 PM   #125
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
You post is exactly what I’m talking about. I’m glad you finally recognize this hero’s death...but you and most other you agree with are late. Feel free to talk about the officers deaths this year in the riots and the others over the last several years who have been shot, attacked some ambushed style driven by false narratives and flammable political rhetoric often without merit or data.

If you say trump should be impeached and is responsible for what happened at the capital...I’m with you. If you are gonna use this as a political football and make stupid and dishonest claim as this was a coup, terrorist act...expect to get laughed at.

I got receipts from everyone this past year...Pelosi, kamel “fweedom” Harris on down to G1.

I about fell out my chair when jury, judge and Warpath prosecutor Mooby told me he and Reddit investigators finally absolved the capital police in the shooting death of an unarmed rioter. That was favorite all time post.
chico , you're getting laughed at with every post you make. You are a trump sheep so just move on.
Old 01-13-2021, 05:21 PM   #126
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Chico are you implying if a civilian actively participating in the insurrection at the Capitol crosses the last line of defense separating unarmed lawmakers from domestic terrorists they don't deserve to be shot?

Her death likely prevented everybody else in that hallway from considering crossing that line.

I'll even concede she probably didn't have malicious intent, but I guarantee you there were actual domestic terrorists in there with her that did. And when you hang out with those people and participate with them, you get what you get.
Old 01-13-2021, 05:56 PM   #127
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
That was a good read. My favorite parts:

Quote:
Compare that to, for example, riots this past summer. Looting is bad, but it’s a problem for police and insurance companies. Trying to burn down a police station or courthouse is worse, but that too is a law enforcement problem, perhaps one requiring federal assistance. Storming the Capitol, forcefully hindering the execution of U.S. law, and trying to kill top elected officials is a national security problem.

This is what you need to absorb: QAnon and “stop the steal” are forever associated with a violent attack against the United States. Maybe that’s not what it’s meant to you, maybe you think that’s a misread of last week’s events, but that’s how the real Deep State, a lot of elected officials, and much of the public sees it.
If that isn’t what you signed up for, now would be a good time to get out.
Old 01-13-2021, 06:12 PM   #128
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Chico are you implying if a civilian actively participating in the insurrection at the Capitol crosses the last line of defense separating unarmed lawmakers from domestic terrorists they don't deserve to be shot?

Her death likely prevented everybody else in that hallway from considering crossing that line.

I'll even concede she probably didn't have malicious intent, but I guarantee you there were actual domestic terrorists in there with her that did. And when you hang out with those people and participate with them, you get what you get.
The moving of the goal post is acknowledged and again dishonest...strange to see these unarmed, domestic terrorists leaving the exits of the capital in the slow, orderly fashion afterwards. Some were actually getting tours of the capital.

While interrupting the vote, vandalism in the capital is no doubt riotous, it’s clown shit talking about coup, terrorism, etc. it’s hyperbole at this point. Arrest them all...and lock them up, impeach trump...

but those receipts this past year have been noted, and saying shooting an unarmed protester in a riot is now fine now is quite hilarious. Dress it up all you want with the big words, but I’m glad you are on the law order side. More cops shooting criminals, more armed national guard breaking up protests. I commend you on the change. We know if the vote validation was for Trump and the unarmed protestor killed was BLM/antifa what you say.

He Gets Us
Old 01-13-2021, 06:18 PM   #129
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
That was a good read. My favorite parts:

Notice the death, shootings, and violence at the riots left out somehow? . Ohhh those don’t count? Oh attacking other federal buildings this summer...doesn’t really matter.

Also saying what happened was worse than Benghazi? Pathetic...and laughable. Clearly an opinion article written by some clown

He Gets Us
Old 01-13-2021, 06:42 PM   #130
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Notice the death, shootings, and violence at the riots left out somehow? . Ohhh those don’t count? Oh attacking other federal buildings this summer...doesn’t really matter.

Also saying what happened was worse than Benghazi? Pathetic...and laughable. Clearly an opinion article written by some clown
You sound really upset Chico. I encourage you to demonstrate the only way you conservatives know how apparently. You and the other "patriots" need to go down to the state house in Richmond with your non-lethal weapons and use it to influence those lawmakers doing their jobs. That'll show 'em.

Btw you wanna hear a good joke? What's the difference between the terrorists who stormed the embassy at Benghazi and the terrorists who stormed the US Capitol? Their skin color
Old 01-13-2021, 06:52 PM   #131
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://www.facebook.com/10000356284...6281522167244/

I forgot what a smooth transition felt like. Wish we could get back to traditions like this.
Old 01-13-2021, 07:42 PM   #132
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
You sound really upset Chico. I encourage you to demonstrate the only way you conservatives know how apparently. You and the other "patriots" need to go down to the state house in Richmond with your non-lethal weapons and use it to influence those lawmakers doing their jobs. That'll show 'em.

Btw you wanna hear a good joke? What's the difference between the terrorists who stormed the embassy at Benghazi and the terrorists who stormed the US Capitol? Their skin color
Just ready for guy to get out of office. It’s time

He Gets Us
Old 01-14-2021, 08:33 AM   #133
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

What we do know, is the political violence at the capital had their stage set up by violence and riots across the country all year long. These acts were deemed acceptable by the media, Hollywood, social media, and politicians

The complicity by the Democrats not to condemn, call the in the national guard, call for unity and the end to the political violence when folks were being unlawfully attack, federal and state buildings being attacked, small businesses being attack and police being attacked.

Biden himself was silent.

They all bear responsibility for this along with Trump. It’s foolish and dishonest to think otherwise

He Gets Us
Old 01-14-2021, 08:44 AM   #134
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
What we do know, is the political violence at the capital had their stage set up by violence and riots across the country all year long. These acts were deemed acceptable by the media, Hollywood, social media, and politicians

The complicity by the Democrats not to condemn, call the in the national guard, call for unity and the end to the political violence when folks were being unlawfully attack, federal and state buildings being attacked, small businesses being attack and police being attacked.

Biden himself was silent.

They all bear responsibility for this along with Trump. It’s foolish and dishonest to think otherwise

Wrong.
punch it in is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 08:47 AM   #135
MTK
\m/

Not quite apples to apples comparison there Chico but if that's what helps you sleep at night so be it.