Debating with the enemy

Old 08-31-2022, 09:10 AM   #121
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: trump the Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
JFC, this guy is so done

You would think but................................

Advertisements
Old 08-31-2022, 09:29 AM   #122
MTK
\m/

can't wait to hear the mental gymnastics from the right today, top secret docs just tossed across the floor like a 6th grader would do with their homework, unbelievable
Old 08-31-2022, 09:40 AM   #123
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

My guess is they were in that box, and laid out like that for evidence - thus the right angle ruler...

Either way, not good if he had all that at his residence unsecured.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 09:47 AM   #124
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
My guess is they were in that box, and laid out like that for evidence - thus the right angle ruler...

Either way, not good if he had all that at his residence unsecured.
yes that's probably the case with them being presented like that, my bad, and yes, either way it's not good the docs are even there in the first place.

Now they're talking about likely obstruction...

DOJ Points to Likely Obstruction in Investigation of Documents at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
Old 08-31-2022, 09:50 AM   #125
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
JFC, this guy is so done

What’s this picture? I imagine this is another leak without context?

I see blue anon already spreading it around…I’m waiting for the nuclear secrets docs, which i was told being sold to Saudi Arabia? Is that still the running hypothesis?

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 09:56 AM   #126
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

I see blue anon already spreading it around…I’m waiting for the nuclear secrets docs, which i was told being sold to Saudi Arabia? Is that still the running hypothesis?
Context:

The Justice Department included a photo of documents seized from former President Donald J. Trump’s Florida home in its court filing.
Old 08-31-2022, 10:12 AM   #127
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

Blue anon?
Leakers?

It has to be nuclear codes? No other top secret documents are important?

Jesus Chico it is embarrassing how thick your blinders are. At least you are going down swinging.

Like your MAGA king said he could gun someone down on fifth avenue and none of you would care.

punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2022, 08:00 PM   #128
Giantone
Gamebreaker

FFS!!! To hell with protecting the Country lets save trumps spotless fucking reputation!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...001/?gnt-cfr=1

USA TODAY
Judge cites 'reputational harm' to Trump in ordering a Mar-a-Lago special master and pause in probe
Old 09-06-2022, 05:42 AM   #129
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
FFS!!! To hell with protecting the Country lets save trumps spotless fucking reputation!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...001/?gnt-cfr=1

USA TODAY
Judge cites 'reputational harm' to Trump in ordering a Mar-a-Lago special master and pause in probe

We can't expect anyone in a position of authority to do the right thing and recuse themselves when there's a clear conflict of interest anymore.

This is why nobody has faith in the judicial system.
Old 09-06-2022, 09:16 AM   #130
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
We can't expect anyone in a position of authority to do the right thing and recuse themselves when there's a clear conflict of interest anymore.

This is why nobody has faith in the judicial system.
https://news.yahoo.com/deeply-proble...120003066.html

The New York Times
'Deeply Problematic': Experts Question Judge's Intervention in Trump Inquiry

This Judge is doomed!

https://news.yahoo.com/biased-corrup...115235971.html

U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon, nominated by Trump in 2020, made the move over the objections of the Justice Department, which is investigating Trump for allegedly harboring unsecured classified material at Mar-a-Lago.

“How on Earth could a judge who made it through law school think that Donald Trump can take the property of the government, the federal government, take it home and then have to have a special master decide whether they can investigate him?” Joy Reid asked Mystal on MSNBC’s “The ReidOut.”

To which Mystal replied: “Because she’s biased and corrupt. ... I’ve been saying this since he took office: When you allow Republicans to control the courts, you get nothing. Trump judges do not believe in the rule of law. They do not believe in precedent. They do not believe in facts. They do not believe in logic. They just believe in whatever’s going to help Donald Trump and they’ve proven it again and again and again. So when I say you cannot trust Trump judges I don’t know what more evidence you need for that fact.”

Last edited by Giantone; 09-06-2022 at 09:31 AM.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 07:15 AM   #131
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...id-1234587730/

It just boggles my mind that Trump might literally get away with holding nuclear secrets in a cardboard box in the basement of MAL. What fucking reason could he possibly have for holding onto these documents?
Old 09-07-2022, 10:14 AM   #132
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...id-1234587730/

It just boggles my mind that Trump might literally get away with holding nuclear secrets in a cardboard box in the basement of MAL. What fucking reason could he possibly have for holding onto these documents?
Don't overreact. I'm not happy about the decision either, but all this does is delay the DOJ and we were going to get a 2 month delay anyway (This will probably delay it further though which is why I'm not happy about it - would be like the NFL suspending a player for 4 games but he was going to be out 2 games anyway with an injury).
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 10:44 AM   #133
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The question is does the DOJ appeal. I think not. The other question is how long does it take to agree on a special master. Whatever the fuck that is. Anyone else is already locked up for treason. I believe according to Trump he should be put in front of a firing squad.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 11:18 AM   #134
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
The question is does the DOJ appeal. I think not. The other question is how long does it take to agree on a special master. Whatever the fuck that is. Anyone else is already locked up for treason. I believe according to Trump he should be put in front of a firing squad.
AMEN!!!!

+1
Old 09-07-2022, 11:38 AM   #135
SunnySide
Playmaker

These are unprecedented times ... former president under criminal investigation?

'What harm will it do?" is what the Judge asked and I kinda agree. Better to go the safe route for every fork in the road this investigation takes.

I guess it will delay things to after the mid terms.

All I want is for Trump to just go away. Pass the baton to Desantis, at least then I can hope hed dial down his schtick if there wasnt this constant need to act/sound like Trump to keep up with the trumps.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote