punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren85Ellard View Post
1. Danny Copeland
2. Danny Copeland
3. Danny Copeland
4. Greg Manusky
5. Billy "White Shoes" Johnson.. well known, but not as a Skin. I remember watching the one game he played in, so he counts
6. Zeron Flemister
7. James Jenkins
8. Dean Hamel
9. Marc Logan
10. Kent Graham
Why did you ruin a perfectly good list with kent graham? Lol. Also your name made me think....did anybody say henry ellard?
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-29-2012, 08:34 PM   #122
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by los panda View Post
reed doughty
Why?
Old 08-29-2012, 08:35 PM   #123
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeydad View Post
Todd Collins.
Double why? I think this thread has run its course. Now were just naming names. Lol.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:39 PM   #124
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by artmonkforhallofamein07 View Post
Shawn springs
Too good and recent. I think people would have a harder time remembering he played for the seahawks?
Old 08-29-2012, 08:44 PM   #125
Warren85Ellard
Special Teams

Re: 10 Favorite Redskins That No One Else Knows About

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Why did you ruin a perfectly good list with kent graham? Lol. Also your name made me think....did anybody say henry ellard?
I remember him coming in during a rainy game vs. I want to say the Steelers and tearing $#^# up, at least by Kent Graham standards! I don't know if he ever played again after that?

Somebody listed Stanley Richard...the sherrif sucked.
Warren85Ellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:16 PM   #126
WillH
The Starter

Terry Allen
Irving Fryar
Stephen Alexander
Sam Shade
Stephen Davis
Ken Harrvey
Mike Sellers
WillH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:17 PM   #127
jamf
Pro Bowl

I was expecting this to be a mancrush thread where everyone mentions how Ramsey was destroyed by Spurrier and how Marko Mitchell couldve been the next Randy Moss.

Ricky Sanders and Johnny Thomas (Special teams and CB) are the two nicest people I have ever met.

Troy Vincent for blocking a field goal against Dallas. That was my first trip to DC and my first Home Redskins game. Make it a special trip.

Andre Collins
Shawn Barber
Reggie Brooks
Tydus Winans
Sam Shade
Ifeanyi Ohalete, We have a love hate relationship.
Laveranues Coles. I'm glad we got Moss but wish we kept this guy.
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:23 PM   #128
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
I remember him coming in during a rainy game vs. I want to say the Steelers and tearing $#^# up, at least by Kent Graham standards! I don't know if he ever played again after that?

Somebody listed Stanley Richard...the sherrif sucked.
Well I bet Graham sits around and thinks about that game all the time - hah............and as I am typing this I am remembering (i think) that myself. Its amazing how over these last couple decades a great game by Kent Graham stands out like that. lol
Old 08-29-2012, 09:25 PM   #129
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
I was expecting this to be a mancrush thread where everyone mentions how Ramsey was destroyed by Spurrier and how Marko Mitchell couldve been the next Randy Moss.

Ricky Sanders and Johnny Thomas (Special teams and CB) are the two nicest people I have ever met.

Troy Vincent for blocking a field goal against Dallas. That was my first trip to DC and my first Home Redskins game. Make it a special trip.

Andre Collins
Shawn Barber
Reggie Brooks
Tydus Winans
Sam Shade
Ifeanyi Ohalete, We have a love hate relationship.
Laveranues Coles. I'm glad we got Moss but wish we kept this guy.
Good call on Troy Vincent.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:54 PM   #130
Warren85Ellard
Special Teams

Quote:
Well I bet Graham sits around and thinks about that game all the time - hah............and as I am typing this I am remembering (i think) that myself. Its amazing how over these last couple decades a great game by Kent Graham stands out like that. lol
Hah! Just found this: Washington Redskins vs. Denver Broncos - Recap - November 18, 2001 - ESPN

I need to find a tape of this classic game.

Awesome article. I'm pretty sure that it was written by Graham's mom or Graham himself. Seriously though, I remembered this game for a reason! Kent Graham tore shit up! I'm moving him up to #6 on my list.

This game was against Shanny's Broncos and not the Steelers as I originally thought. Better yet, check out this quote..."Offensively, that was the worst performance I've ever seen in all my time in the NFL," Broncos coach Mike Shanahan said.

I'm pretty sure John Beck changed his mind.

Bonus: Expert analysis in the right sidebar by our Papa John's mystery guest...read to find the article to find out!
Old 08-29-2012, 11:21 PM   #131
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Hah! Just found this: Washington Redskins vs. Denver Broncos - Recap - November 18, 2001 - ESPN

Awesome article. I'm pretty sure that it was written by Graham's mom or Graham himself. Seriously though, I remembered this game for a reason! Kent Graham tore shit up! I'm moving him up to #6 on my list.

This game was against Shanny's Broncos and not the Steelers as I originally thought. Better yet, check out this quote..."Offensively, that was the worst performance I've ever seen in all my time in the NFL," Broncos coach Mike Shanahan said.

Bonus: Expert analysis in the right sidebar by our Papa John's mystery guest...read to find the article to find out!
Awesome. I take back what i said about him ruining the list. Hell i say move him up to number four! I could have done without the beck reference and the vinnie picture! Hang on .......sorry i just threw up in my mouth a little bit. You know whats funny. I remember that game. I was working for a band and they toured the country. I mean coast to coast, so it was real hard for me to see a game. Always driving something. We were in california and i was able to find a bar to watch the game at. I was just checking out the results of that year - my god we got our asses kicked the first few games of that year worse than any stretch i ever remember. Still wound up 8-8 and in second place behind philly.
Old 08-30-2012, 11:32 AM   #132
Monkeydad
Living Legend

Quote:

Wow, from that article, Graham threw a TD to Zeron Flemister. I don't ever remember a Redskin with a name like that!

Old 08-30-2012, 07:24 PM   #133
Warren85Ellard
Special Teams

Quote:
Awesome. I take back what i said about him ruining the list. Hell i say move him up to number four! I could have done without the beck reference and the vinnie picture! Hang on .......sorry i just threw up in my mouth a little bit. You know whats funny. I remember that game. I was working for a band and they toured the country. I mean coast to coast, so it was real hard for me to see a game. Always driving something. We were in california and i was able to find a bar to watch the game at. I was just checking out the results of that year - my god we got our asses kicked the first few games of that year worse than any stretch i ever remember. Still wound up 8-8 and in second place behind philly.
Yeah that was a crazy year. The things that I remember most:

- The Skins getting bludgeoned, then butchered, then bludgeoned again by the Packers in the game right after 9/11.
- Jeff George getting the axe soon afterward.
- Lavar Arrington's interception returned for a TD against the Panthers. You could sense that things were changing after their 0-5 start.
- Stephen Davis fumbling late in the game and blowing it vs. the effing Cowboys. I'm pretty sure that was 2001 and it was on a Sunday or Monday night.
- Kent Graham's legendary performance.

My question now is, why didn't Kent Graham take another snap for the Redskins after that? WTF, Marty!!! Maybe Marty did deserve the pink slip.
Old 08-30-2012, 07:39 PM   #134
Warren85Ellard
Special Teams

[QUOTE=Monkeydad;935483][U]

Wow, from that article, Graham threw a TD to Zeron Flemister.[U] I don't ever remember a Redskin with a name like that!

He's #6 on my list man! I'm naming my first born Zeron Flemister, if the wife is cool with it.
Old 08-30-2012, 07:48 PM   #135
Lotus
Fire Bruce NOW

[quote=Warren85Ellard;935674]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeydad View Post
[U]

Wow, from that article, Graham threw a TD to Zeron Flemister.[U] I don't ever remember a Redskin with a name like that!

He's #6 on my list man! I'm naming my first born Zeron Flemister, if the wife is cool with it.
Yeah, it's an unforgettable name although he was somewhat forgettable as a player.
Vinny's overall Redskins record: 62-82 (.430)
We won more with Vinny
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote