The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 08-11-2022, 09:56 AM   #1231
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
The article lays it out quite well on why she is an actual conservative and I think the consensus (which includes some of his supporters) is Trump definitely is not a conservative. Unfortunately, Trump and MAGA have a hammerlock on the GOP (including in Wyoming) and if you don't bend the knee you're done.

As for her being a Neo-con you are correct on that, but wrong on the definition of what a neo-con is. It's not about profit it's about morality. And yes I know we can't save everyone.
He is definitely not conservative. Definitely a let-down in that regard. That was the main reason I started to think about not voting for him in 2020 then he just made it progressively easier as it went along, going into the election.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-11-2022, 10:02 AM   #1232
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
I said right off the bat I wasn't a fan of the guy, just liked his response in that clip. But hey shit on him anyway.

Amazing a Trump voter calling someone a liar and a rat. Really fucking funny.
I know you did. I just really don't like him. There is definitely more than 1 rat and liar in our national politics. Plenty of room for Trump and Beto on the train. Trump can be the bigger rat.

Also, is just not being Trump a permanent pass to do and say whatever the fuck you want with no accountability? Sure seems that way imho.
Old 08-11-2022, 10:06 AM   #1233
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Acts 16:31: Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved.

Punch jokingly asks about the word, no problem there. I jokingly respond, and I get this. Shocking.

Also, if you're not aware. I'm not Jesus. Nothing I say, makes what that says not true.
Old 08-11-2022, 10:09 AM   #1234
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
chico we understand you're against anything good Biden does but you need to educate yourself.

https://equitablegrowth.org/the-econ...onomic-growth/

The economic evidence behind the Inflation Reduction Act and why it will boost strong, broad-based economic growth
The Inflation Reduction Act spells good news for the U.S. economy. The proposed legislation now before the U.S. Senate would make historic investments to combat climate change, lower healthcare costs, and crack down on tax evasion. All three of these policy actions would help tame rising inflation by lowering the cost of energy, prescription drugs, and health insurance, and by raising the federal revenue required to both pay for these programs and reduce the federal budget deficit.

The importance of the Inflation Reduction Act must also be gauged not just by how well it will deal with rising inflationary pressures but also how the proposed legislation addresses persistent and growing economic inequality in the United States. Over the past five decades, inequality soared while growth stalled. Despite promises to the contrary, the old prescription of tax cuts for the rich and reduced public investment are not working for U.S. workers and their families.
Lol…the equitable growth org? So no facts about the legislation , just feelings from some nobody on the internet from some made up organization. That’s good enough for you

I’ll stick with the facts.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 10:09 AM   #1235
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
The Inflation reduction act….which is a lie to begin with, it doesn’t lower inflation….

Will raise taxes on everyone, confirmed:

The bipartisan Joint Committee on Taxation calculated that, altogether, the bill will raise taxes on every income bracket and that people making less than $400,000 a year will bear most of the total tax increase.

Feel free to check the facts here:
https://www.finance.senate.gov/imo/m...uction_act.pdf

So during a recession, facing historic inflation spurned by the American Rescue plan and Biden energy policy, now he will raise taxes on Americans working the hardest.
The IRS currently has 75K people. In an un-friggen-believable move this bill increases the IRS by 87K people. Yes that's right a more than 110% expansion of the IRS. When was the last time any department grew by that much? I don't recommend anyone itemizing on their taxes anytime soon.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 10:14 AM   #1236
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
The IRS currently has 75K people. In an un-friggen-believable move this bill increases the IRS by 87K people. Yes that's right a more than 110% expansion of the IRS. When was the last time any department grew by that much? I don't recommend anyone itemizing on their taxes anytime soon.
More government is always good, if the right people make it happen (Democrats only). So the IRS just got 110% better. Hell yeah!!!
Old 08-11-2022, 10:18 AM   #1237
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

For the bigger government, pro IRS crowd still ignoring who they will come after:

https://www.finance.senate.gov/imo/m...t_analysis.pdf

Just focus on the 0-50k and 50k-100k numbers versus higher income. This will be the secondary income people use to struggle to make ends meet. Working class and poor…case closed

Thanks Dems and Joe Biden…along with creating the worst inflation and energy prices of my lifetime, you will be raising taxes on us and releasing the IRS to collect what little else there is.

He Gets Us
Old 08-11-2022, 10:32 AM   #1238
MTK
\m/

How the IRS Was Gutted

An eight-year campaign to slash the agency’s budget has left it understaffed, hamstrung and operating with archaic equipment. The result: billions less to fund the government. That’s good news for corporations and the wealthy.
Old 08-11-2022, 10:35 AM   #1239
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Lol…the equitable growth org? So no facts about the legislation , just feelings from some nobody on the internet from some made up organization. That’s good enough for you

You and Kelly Conway and your "alternative facts" gotta love it!
Hit the link and read the whole thing maybe by chance something will sink in.
Old 08-11-2022, 10:35 AM   #1240
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
How the IRS Was Gutted

An eight-year campaign to slash the agency’s budget has left it understaffed, hamstrung and operating with archaic equipment. The result: billions less to fund the government. That’s good news for corporations and the wealthy.
Fix the technology (why this hasn't already been done is beyond me, and it could be 100% republican's faults, I honestly don't know, just fix it) and simplify the tax codes. Sounds like a good combo to me.
Old 08-11-2022, 10:36 AM   #1241
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
How the IRS Was Gutted

The 600 billion number can not be ignored .
Old 08-11-2022, 11:01 AM   #1242
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

Chico all about honesty, integrity, the facts, and Trump. Please stop.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 12:39 PM   #1243
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Fix the technology (why this hasn't already been done is beyond me, and it could be 100% republican's faults, I honestly don't know, just fix it) and simplify the tax codes. Sounds like a good combo to me.
The poor IRS spent 700k this year on ammo alone and there annual budget of 10 billion is more than enough. Anyone who can’t get government contract pricing hardware should be fired immediately.

The problem isn’t money, it’s typical incompetence and they have a solid history of corruption :

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...d-incompetence

The IRS has a history of corruption and incompetence

The IRS failed to hire 5,000 new employees between 2017 and 2019. The agency had been allocated funding for this staff, so these hiring woes are due to bureaucratic problems, including the fact that the IRS has not updated its workforce plan in 15 years. Further, the IRS has a union contract that requires it to consider internal applicants before hiring externally, a process that TIGTA says leads to a "waste of time and resources" and often results in the agency "shuffling existing employees around."

In 2013, IRS employees spent over 520,000 hours on union activities, costing taxpayers $23.5 million in salary and benefits.

Fuck the irs. My JTC info above tells you, it won’t be the wealthy they are coming after…the poor and working class like always

He Gets Us
Old 08-11-2022, 02:08 PM   #1244
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

It is hysterical how Chico chooses his enemies based on Trumps tweets. IRS, FBI. Etc etc etc. Actually convinces himself that it isn’t Trump who broke the laws but corrupt agencies on witch hunts. If Trump told his sheep that Riggins was public enemy number one Chico would suddenly have pages of “evidence” to support it.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 02:52 PM   #1245
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
It is hysterical how Chico chooses his enemies based on Trumps tweets. IRS, FBI. Etc etc etc. Actually convinces himself that it isn’t Trump who broke the laws but corrupt agencies on witch hunts. If Trump told his sheep that Riggins was public enemy number one Chico would suddenly have pages of “evidence” to support it.
Sigh…I’m talking about IRS funding in the latest dem spending bill from the Democrats controlled congress and the democrat controlled White House

This has nothing to do with Trump

He Gets Us