The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 08-11-2022, 06:33 AM   #1201
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Liz Cheney is an actual conservative? Based on what?

Also, when you clearly go against your constituents, its a shame when you lose?

Pleaee just admit you do not hate Trump. We can start there and work our way up to worshipping him. Lol. For someone who claims they dont agree with the man you sure seem to agree with the man. Or at least get angry at those who don’t.
I mean is there anyone in Trump world who is more hated at the moment? Is this just another coincidence that has you in lock step with the Don?

Go against your constituents? Or chose to do the right thing and speak up against an attempted coup of the United States Government?
It is called country over party SD. Wish there were more like her.
Im not a fan of her or her father, but in this case she did the right thing and showed some patriotism and her constituents (trumpers) voted her out because she didn’t bend the knee…..it’s disgusting.
On a side note you and G-1 broke a record for back and forth post fighting over night. Lol

Last edited by punch it in; 08-11-2022 at 07:03 AM.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-11-2022, 07:56 AM   #1202
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Pleaee just admit you do not hate Trump. We can start there and work our way up to worshipping him. Lol. For someone who claims they dont agree with the man you sure seem to agree with the man. Or at least get angry at those who don’t.
I mean is there anyone in Trump world who is more hated at the moment? Is this just another coincidence that has you in lock step with the Don?

Go against your constituents? Or chose to do the right thing and speak up against an attempted coup of the United States Government?
It is called country over party SD. Wish there were more like her.
Im not a fan of her or her father, but in this case she did the right thing and showed some patriotism and her constituents (trumpers) voted her out because she didn’t bend the knee…..it’s disgusting.
On a side note you and G-1 broke a record for back and forth post fighting over night. Lol
I don't hate Trump. I don't think I have ever said differently. But I don't like him either. If I didn't read this site daily, I wouldn't think about him much at all.

I liked the idea of trying someone that is not a career long freeloader like a Bush or Biden. And I still do.

Cheney made a calculated gamble for herself and she will lose. She will end up on The View or something.

Going against Trump just automatically makes you a global humanitarian in lots of circles.

You all can make a hero out of her. I will pass on that. Hopefully her dad doesn't "accidentally" shoot me.

Side note - G1 is allowed to get away with murder here. He's constantly rude and disrespectful to everyone here that doesn't agree with his stance 100% of the time.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 07:58 AM   #1203
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

The Inflation reduction act….which is a lie to begin with, it doesn’t lower inflation….

Will raise taxes on everyone, confirmed:

The bipartisan Joint Committee on Taxation calculated that, altogether, the bill will raise taxes on every income bracket and that people making less than $400,000 a year will bear most of the total tax increase.

Feel free to check the facts here:
https://www.finance.senate.gov/imo/m...uction_act.pdf

So during a recession, facing historic inflation spurned by the American Rescue plan and Biden energy policy, now he will raise taxes on Americans working the hardest.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 08:16 AM   #1204
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
The Inflation reduction act….which is a lie to begin with, it doesn’t lower inflation….

Will raise taxes on everyone, confirmed:

The bipartisan Joint Committee on Taxation calculated that, altogether, the bill will raise taxes on every income bracket and that people making less than $400,000 a year will bear most of the total tax increase.

Feel free to check the facts here:
https://www.finance.senate.gov/imo/m...uction_act.pdf

So during a recession, facing historic inflation spurned by the American Rescue plan and Biden energy policy, now he will raise taxes on Americans working the hardest.
chico we understand you're against anything good Biden does but you need to educate yourself.

https://equitablegrowth.org/the-econ...onomic-growth/

The economic evidence behind the Inflation Reduction Act and why it will boost strong, broad-based economic growth
The Inflation Reduction Act spells good news for the U.S. economy. The proposed legislation now before the U.S. Senate would make historic investments to combat climate change, lower healthcare costs, and crack down on tax evasion. All three of these policy actions would help tame rising inflation by lowering the cost of energy, prescription drugs, and health insurance, and by raising the federal revenue required to both pay for these programs and reduce the federal budget deficit.

The importance of the Inflation Reduction Act must also be gauged not just by how well it will deal with rising inflationary pressures but also how the proposed legislation addresses persistent and growing economic inequality in the United States. Over the past five decades, inequality soared while growth stalled. Despite promises to the contrary, the old prescription of tax cuts for the rich and reduced public investment are not working for U.S. workers and their families.
Old 08-11-2022, 08:19 AM   #1205
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I don't hate Trump. I don't think I have ever said differently. But I don't like him either. If I didn't read this site daily, I wouldn't think about him much at all.

I liked the idea of trying someone that is not a career long freeloader like a Bush or Biden. And I still do.

Cheney made a calculated gamble for herself and she will lose. She will end up on The View or something.

Going against Trump just automatically makes you a global humanitarian in lots of circles.

You all can make a hero out of her. I will pass on that. Hopefully her dad doesn't "accidentally" shoot me.

Side note - G1 is allowed to get away with murder here. He's constantly rude and disrespectful to everyone here that doesn't agree with his stance 100% of the time.

LOL, I give what I get. You think when chico does it it's funny and cute. chico cross the line with me years ago and you thought it was funny. tuff shit!
Old 08-11-2022, 08:21 AM   #1206
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

How is Trump not a freeloader? Lol. Got his fortune from his daddy too. When he lost that he used loopholes, tax evasion , and fudged numberscto get it back. Now he is grifting millions from his ignorant base and lying to them about where it is going? I mean if that aint freeloading im a Trumper. Lol

He is the worst type of freeloader. He is a lying con artist of a freeloader.
Old 08-11-2022, 08:24 AM   #1207
MTK
\m/

Old 08-11-2022, 08:26 AM   #1208
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
How is Trump not a freeloader? Lol. Got his fortune from his daddy too. When he lost that he used loopholes, tax evasion , and fudged numberscto get it back. Now he is grifting millions from his ignorant base and lying to them about where it is going? I mean if that aint freeloading im a Trumper. Lol
Trump is on his own level. He says so much bullshit, it's hard to keep track of it all. It would be better for all of us if he didn't run. Therefore, he will do the opposite. But in 2016, I liked that he wasn't part of the standard D.C. recycling bin. In hindsight, voting for someone with the maturity of a 10 year old didn't work well. So I voted for someone else in 2020 and will do the same in 2024.
Old 08-11-2022, 08:29 AM   #1209
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Lets look and see where the fact that trump was not part of the DC .......recycling bin, exactly how did that work out for America?
Old 08-11-2022, 08:30 AM   #1210
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Trump is on his own level. He says so much bullshit, it's hard to keep track of it all. It would be better for all of us, if he didn't run. Therefore he will do the opposite. But in 2016, I liked that he wasn't part of the standard D.C. recycling bin. In hindsight, voting for someone with the maturity of a 10 year old didn't work well. So I voted for someone else in 2020 and will do the same in 2024.

No he wasn’t. He was worse. Lol. There is cleaning up the government and there is overthrowing it to run it as ur own personal cash cow. Totally different. Said it before, and ill say it again. Right message. Wrong fuckin dude. Way wrong. It is the equivalent of someone trying to get off inhalants by doing heroin.
Old 08-11-2022, 08:30 AM   #1211
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post

Don’t forget legal woes!
Old 08-11-2022, 08:32 AM   #1212
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, I give what I get. You think when chico does it it's funny and cute. chico cross the line with me years ago and you thought it was funny. tuff shit!
Frankly, I've earned whatever shit I get from you. But don't act like you don't do the same to everyone else that isn't Chico or me, as well.
Old 08-11-2022, 08:36 AM   #1213
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
No he wasn’t. He was worse. Lol. Said it before, and ill say it again. Right message. Wrong fuckin dude. Way wrong. It is the equivalent of someone trying to get off inhalants by doing heroin.
I think we're on the same page here. "His own level" wasn't a compliment.
Old 08-11-2022, 08:37 AM   #1214
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

He is the worst type of freeloader. He is a lying con artist of a freeloader.
And if the wire tap story is true he is becoming paranoid. Paranoid scitzode who wants to be a Dictator (admits it),and the right wants him as President, again!
Old 08-11-2022, 08:40 AM   #1215
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Frankly, I've earned whatever shit I get from you. But don't act like you don't do the same to everyone else that isn't Chico or me, as well.
I haven't denied shit.

P.S>

Whatever I say it's on me . I don't include anyone else ,I speak for myself again something a few of you don't do.