When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 09-27-2017, 10:57 AM   #106
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
well its Alabama...I don't think positions based on strong religious ideals and anti-homosexual position are necessarily unheard of from that area.
It's true. I still stand by my previous statement. Stupid people.

Advertisements
Old 09-27-2017, 11:08 AM   #107
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

He hasn't won the seat yet, but he won the primary. But it's Alabama, which historically leans right. Also who votes somebody back into the same job they held after they get removed by a higher power? And then who is dumb enough to get kicked out again for refusing to obey laws set forth that outrank your position? How are you going to elect somebody to make laws, that has no respect for them when they come from a higher authority? We all know the answers to these questions. Apparently God's law trumps constitutional law in Alabama.

Yes Chico you're right, the rest of the Senate might consider this guy a nutjob. But it says a lot about the people of Alabama that they keep reelecting him to positions of authority despite his lack of respect for the law.
Old 09-27-2017, 11:27 AM   #108
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
He hasn't won the seat yet, but he won the primary. But it's Alabama, which historically leans right. Also who votes somebody back into the same job they held after they get removed by a higher power? And then who is dumb enough to get kicked out again for refusing to obey laws set forth that outrank your position? How are you going to elect somebody to make laws, that has no respect for them when they come from a higher authority? We all know the answers to these questions. Apparently God's law trumps constitutional law in Alabama.

Yes Chico you're right, the rest of the Senate might consider this guy a nutjob. But it says a lot about the people of Alabama that they keep reelecting him to positions of authority despite his lack of respect for the law.
What should my opinion be of people who re-elected Marion Berry and his lack respect of law? Since we are stereotyping voting blocks.

Look, im sure people aren't lock step with this guy and his god law belief...but because he is the "most" religious that is enough to secure the base vote. They will look past some zealot-rogue statements. Being "too religious" isn't gonna lose a vote there.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 02:08 PM   #109
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
lets not take rhetoric and his unusual positions and somehow equate this a some new norm.

This is typical media shit only looking to get some faux outrage from the left. Lets not feed into this type stuff. Folks within his own party strongly disagree with much of this crap.

How is the media making any of this up???Stop blaming the media for being the messenger ,go after the idiot that is sending the message!

Here I went with FOX , I thought they were more your speed

Roy Moore wins Alabama Senate primary: What to know | Fox News

Last edited by Giantone; 09-27-2017 at 08:47 PM.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 04:51 PM   #110
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
What should my opinion be of people who re-elected Marion Berry and his lack respect of law? Since we are stereotyping voting blocks.

Look, im sure people aren't lock step with this guy and his god law belief...but because he is the "most" religious that is enough to secure the base vote. They will look past some zealot-rogue statements. Being "too religious" isn't gonna lose a vote there.
I ain't saying all of Alabama wants God's law to overrule actual law, or that they want this guy in charge. But the majority do, whether that majority is slim or large doesn't matter, because it's large enough that they haven't voted democrat on state matters in decades.

Edit: Also I don't really have anything nice to say about people who readmitted a guy with substance abuse issues to a elected position. If he had reformed himself who says he's not worthy of a second chance though. That's a question that's never going to be answered though so it's kinda irrelevant to the topic at hand.
Old 10-08-2017, 04:16 PM   #111
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Lolol, talk about a snowflake:

Mike Pence leaves San Francisco 49ers-Indianapolis Colts game over protesting during national anthem

What do you do when people in the public spotlight use their platform to raise awareness of police brutality and mistreatment of POC? You change the debate, say they're disrespecting the flag and the military, two things that this country loves dearly and won't stand against.

Veterans take a knee in support of national anthem protests - ABC News

So what do you do now when veterans say they have every right to protest and they don't have a problem with it? Let me guess, if you don't like the kneeling, you ignore this and pretend like it's fake news.
Old 10-24-2017, 10:19 AM   #112
Giantone
Gamebreaker

I know it's sad but I would take anyone of these men back instead of the moron in the WH now!

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/10...ricane-relief/
Old 10-24-2017, 03:13 PM   #113
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I know it's sad but I would take anyone of these men back instead of the moron in the WH now!

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/10...ricane-relief/
Lady Gaga gotten a lot hotter as she has gotten older. Would love to get behind that.

He Gets Us
Old 10-24-2017, 04:31 PM   #114
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Lady Gaga gotten a lot hotter as she has gotten older. Would love to get behind that.

Ahhh, no thanks.This is my type of "older Women".

Old 10-29-2017, 04:27 AM   #115
Giantone
Gamebreaker

https://www.indy100.com/article/diff...-candy-8024511
Old 10-30-2017, 11:33 AM   #116
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Divided We Code

isn't it ironic that both Hollywood and Silicon Valley run rampant with Sexual Harassment and sexism are both iron-clad Liberal cesspools?

He Gets Us
Old 10-30-2017, 11:42 AM   #117
MTK
\m/

Shocker that sexual harassment doesn’t care about party lines
Old 10-30-2017, 05:55 PM   #118
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Shocker that sexual harassment doesn’t care about party lines
Just to add on...............

https://www.wsj.com/articles/poll-48...ork-1509361201

15 Shocking Comments Men Allegedly Made In Wall Street Sexual Harassment Cases - Business Insider

I'm sure there is a republican somewhere
Old 10-30-2017, 06:01 PM   #119
Giantone
Gamebreaker

I knew I would find a republican.................

A List Of Women Accusing Donald Trump Of Sexual Advances And Other Behavior : NPR
Old 10-30-2017, 06:49 PM   #120
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

So “nothing to see here” when it’s comes to Hollywood, silicone valley and the accusations of social norms when it comes to sexual harassment And sexism? Wow...ok.

He Gets Us