The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 02-18-2022, 09:23 AM   #106
nonniey
The Starter

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/re..._voters.html#2

Revisiting the ‘Five Tribes’ of American Voters

".....MAGA: Split almost evenly between men and women, this is the whitest tribe, the one least supportive of even legal immigration, and the only one to reject the premise that “racial diversity makes us stronger.” And they reject it by more than 2 to 1 (37% disagree while only 16% agree). Part of this may be a gut reaction against political correctness, which they abhor, but that’s hardly all it is. Those belonging to the MAGA tribe, 93% of whom voted for Trump in 2020, are also the most pessimistic. Eight in 10 say they have more fear than hope about America’s future. “Morning Again in America” devotees of Ronald Reagan they are not.

Mainline GOP: This is now the largest tribe, and the one that grew the most since 2018. They are 81% white, 57% male, and older than the electorate as a whole........"
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 02-18-2022, 10:51 AM   #107
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://www.npr.org/2022/02/16/10810...-board-members

Landslide vote to remove 3 school board members from San Francisco school board. This isn’t just happening the suburbs or a “right wing” culture war. This is also happening in the most liberal city in the country.
The "wokeness" on the extremes of both sides are atrocious. School boards should focus on education not politicizing their positions. Part of the problem with having elected school board members invariably it becomes a political arms race. Instead of having national standards like a logical developed country we have this perverted individualistic state by state jurisdiction by jurisdiction approach that has made us fall woefully behind our peers.
Old 02-18-2022, 11:40 AM   #108
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/re..._voters.html#2

Revisiting the ‘Five Tribes’ of American Voters

".....MAGA: Split almost evenly between men and women, this is the whitest tribe, the one least supportive of even legal immigration, and the only one to reject the premise that “racial diversity makes us stronger.” And they reject it by more than 2 to 1 (37% disagree while only 16% agree). Part of this may be a gut reaction against political correctness, which they abhor, but that’s hardly all it is. Those belonging to the MAGA tribe, 93% of whom voted for Trump in 2020, are also the most pessimistic. Eight in 10 say they have more fear than hope about America’s future. “Morning Again in America” devotees of Ronald Reagan they are not.

Mainline GOP: This is now the largest tribe, and the one that grew the most since 2018. They are 81% white, 57% male, and older than the electorate as a whole........"

I think I fall between Institutionalist Democrats and Democratic-Leaning Multiculturalists. Some interesting opinions in there for sure. I do find it interesting the MAGAs were second highest group to agree with "I often feel under attack because of the color of my skin." yet is the whitest group.
Old 02-18-2022, 07:31 PM   #109
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
I think I fall between Institutionalist Democrats and Democratic-Leaning Multiculturalists. Some interesting opinions in there for sure. I do find it interesting the MAGAs were second highest group to agree with "I often feel under attack because of the color of my skin." yet is the whitest group.
Maga's are into Identity Politics as much as any Dem so it doesn't surprise me.
Old 02-19-2022, 07:54 AM   #110
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Old 02-19-2022, 08:26 PM   #111
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

G1, good video, but let's be real here. Me, Punch, Sunny, MTK, B-more etc. are all gonna watch that and agree he's guilty as fuck, but a little double-standard isn't gonna flip Chico, SD, Cred, etc. Why? Because you are either with Trump or against him. If you're against him you're against the Republican party. Which means siding with the left. And they'd rather be pro-Russian than pro-left.
Old 02-19-2022, 09:53 PM   #112
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Meidas touch is one shithole, lying organization.

They were caught red handed as a primary force in trying to cancel Joe Rogan and dave portnoy…and of course they denied it, even as business registries linked their orgs with others who were developing and propergating smear videos which they had a hand in producing. The best is several weeks ago Dave Portnoy got his hands on text messages from from one of the miedas touch owners using the n word on multiple times on private messages and when he brought those receipts, it’s shut them down quickly. Guys are frauds and hypocrites. Miedas touch is a Democrat organization, who no serious person would these folks word on anything they say.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 09:57 PM   #113
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
G1, good video, but let's be real here. Me, Punch, Sunny, MTK, B-more etc. are all gonna watch that and agree he's guilty as fuck, but a little double-standard isn't gonna flip Chico, SD, Cred, etc. Why? Because you are either with Trump or against him. If you're against him you're against the Republican party. Which means siding with the left. And they'd rather be pro-Russian than pro-left.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 08:29 AM   #114
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I get it. Thing is as much as people don't want to believe it I am a Republican and it drives my wife crazy! My hate of trump started way before he go into politics and Ray Charles could see he was going to be as dirty and deceitful and dishonest in politics as he was in the business World. I'm not a trump republican, those are anti Americans who 's intent is to destroy our democracy for their own personal agenda of hate. Real republicans want less goverment but all so wants what is best for the Country and all of it's citizens. True republicans don't mind the Government helping, I'm all for health care for all and to shore up SS that doesn't make me a democrat.
Old 02-20-2022, 10:36 AM   #115
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Highlighted section is total bullshit. And you know it's bullshit as you read what is posted in these forums.
Old 02-21-2022, 11:36 AM   #116
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

They were caught red handed as a primary force in trying to cancel Joe Rogan and dave portnoy…and of course they denied it, even as business registries linked their orgs with others who were developing and propergating smear videos which they had a hand in producing. The best is several weeks ago Dave Portnoy got his hands on text messages from from one of the miedas touch owners using the n word on multiple times on private messages and when he brought those receipts, it’s shut them down quickly. Guys are frauds and hypocrites. Miedas touch is a Democrat organization, who no serious person would these folks word on anything they say.

Translation:

Leftwing news media = lying shithole.
Joe Rogan = honest Patriot and hero.

You can plug, Trump, Fox, Qanon , or any other misinformation cannon into the Joe Rogan part of this translation.

punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 11:44 AM   #117
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

I love how on the right cancel culture has become a defense/excuse for any jerkoff with a platform to spout nonsense from his pie hole.

God forbid someone from the left even mis speaks though, the hypocritical right goes right past the “cancel” and wants them jailed if not executed.

Man the extreme right has all their sheep herded nicely into a little pen.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 08:26 PM   #118
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Highlighted section is total bullshit. And you know it's bullshit as you read what is posted in these forums.
Oh yeah? And wtf are you doing about it? Bitching on the forum ain't solving shit. Go email your senator, your rep, I don't see you doing shit to sway other conservatives to your "we conservatives are still a party that doesn't need Trump to survive" angle. Go post on FB to try and sway the tide of dumb shit fake news that's so rampant on there. Either step up or step out.
Old 02-21-2022, 08:28 PM   #119
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

Just showing how out of touch you are with reality - I have no idea who the fuck Meidas touch is. Keep up the hard work though - mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybe you'll flip one of us in 10 years or so.
Old 02-22-2022, 08:02 AM   #120
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Oh yeah? And wtf are you doing about it? Bitching on the forum ain't solving shit. Go email your senator, your rep, I don't see you doing shit to sway other conservatives to your "we conservatives are still a party that doesn't need Trump to survive" angle. Go post on FB to try and sway the tide of dumb shit fake news that's so rampant on there. Either step up or step out.
My man, I know it’s going bad…record inflation, record illegals crossing along with record fentanyl killing an record amount of people, record rent increasing, gas prices 3.50 a gallon and heating bills through the roof, record covid deaths, record crime and murder levels in historic dem run cities, afghan debacle, Russia, etc….we will get thru this together!!!

But, at least there is no mean tweets!

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote