Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Supreme Court vacancy

Debating with the enemy

Old 09-22-2020, 10:22 PM   #106
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: Supreme Court vacancy

Can people please stop replying to Matty's post? Don't need to see that huge image 20 times. Thanks in advance!
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-22-2020, 10:30 PM   #107
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

It's gonna be amazing when Trump nominates a woman and the whole women's rights movement pauses for a couple months while liberal media shreds that poor woman a new asshole thru election day. Of course everyone knows that only applied to liberal women anyways. Conservatives of any race, sex, etc., don't get the same treatment as liberals. But liberals have the most amazing ability in the world to pat themselves on the back as the party of tolerance. It really is quite impressive.
Old 09-22-2020, 11:11 PM   #108
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
It's gonna be amazing when Trump nominates a woman and the whole women's rights movement pauses for a couple months while liberal media shreds that poor woman a new asshole thru election day. Of course everyone knows that only applied to liberal women anyways. Conservatives of any race, sex, etc., don't get the same treatment as liberals. But liberals have the most amazing ability in the world to pat themselves on the back as the party of tolerance. It really is quite impressive.
She will be treated as a traitor to her gender, instead of acknowledging that people of the same gender (race, sexual orientation, religion) can have different and intelligent opinions. The Democratic establishment will break into a million bickering parties if that were to become accepted as true among the rank and file of the party.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 11:14 PM   #109
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Can people please stop replying to Matty's post? Don't need to see that huge image 20 times. Thanks in advance!
You know they won't/can't. It's the childish side that exists that thinks it's ok, but if you put a Biden coat on those, oh how quickly we would hear how we were insensitive, or cruel, or mocking and disrespectful of the people.
Old 09-23-2020, 12:13 AM   #110
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Lightbulb Re: Supreme Court vacancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
She will be treated as a traitor to her gender, instead of acknowledging that people of the same gender (race, sexual orientation, religion) can have different and intelligent opinions. The Democratic establishment will break into a million bickering parties if that were to become accepted as true among the rank and file of the party.
The democratic party is an evil party. But their koolaid is stronger than 25 years of Redskins/WFT koolaid combined. They control the media and education. And its been like that for a long ass time. Can't believe there are any of us conservatives left. But the blinders are on. Proven just with the media alone. Besides Fox News (who also has a bunch of fake ass conservatives I have no respect for), liberals have literally every other channel. But somehow every other channel compared to 1 is equal. I mean it's actually impressive. And they're still obsessed with Fox. And anything they report is biased. But all the other channels are just Honest Abe's.

Note - Shout out to Mooby. We disagree on a lot but we can have civil conversations as well.
Old 09-23-2020, 06:06 AM   #111
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
1. I'll touch it. Abortion is never getting overturned. Liberals will get to keep on murdering babies. This is liberal fearmongering playbook; play 1. Even before calling everyone a racist.

2. This was the biggest fucking projection post in Warpath history.
I'll also touch it. Conservatives guns' aren't getting taken away. You can still snuggle with your AR-15 at night while nutjob kids shoot up schools once they open back up again.
Old 09-23-2020, 06:08 AM   #112
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
The democratic party is an evil party. But their koolaid is stronger than 25 years of Redskins/WFT koolaid combined. They control the media and education. And its been like that for a long ass time. Can't believe there are any of us conservatives left. But the blinders are on. Proven just with the media alone. Besides Fox News (who also has a bunch of fake ass conservatives I have no respect for), liberals have literally every other channel. But somehow every other channel compared to 1 is equal. I mean it's actually impressive. And they're still obsessed with Fox. And anything they report is biased. But all the other channels are just Honest Abe's.

Note - Shout out to Mooby. We disagree on a lot but we can have civil conversations as well.
I'm having a shitty morning, apologies if I'm coming across too angry. Shoutout to you calling out Fox News.
Old 09-23-2020, 09:10 AM   #113
MTK
\m/

Quote:
You know they won't/can't. It's the childish side that exists that thinks it's ok, but if you put a Biden coat on those, oh how quickly we would hear how we were insensitive, or cruel, or mocking and disrespectful of the people.
Oh please, we have a sitting President that openly mocks and calls people names daily. Plenty of childishness on both sides.
Old 09-23-2020, 10:00 AM   #114
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Oh please, we have a sitting President that openly mocks and calls people names daily. Plenty of childishness on both sides.
I agree nationally but in this forum, imo, it seems to be much much more prevalent from the more liberal crew here. Particularly when it comes to demeaning and questioning intelligence and calling people cultists.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Old 09-23-2020, 10:09 AM   #115
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

We need to be honest, if Dems controlled the senate in 2016, they would have rammed thru the nomination. Biden, Schumer, Tim Kaine, etc all stated this publicly

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 10:19 AM   #116
MTK
\m/

Quote:
I agree nationally but in this forum, imo, it seems to be much much more prevalent from the more liberal crew here. Particularly when it comes to demeaning and questioning intelligence and calling people cultists.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Listen, mock away. If there are pics of fools at a Biden rally that deserve mocking I'm all for it. There are ridiculous people on both sides of the fence. For example sdskinsfan2001 calling the left baby killers.
Old 09-23-2020, 10:22 AM   #117
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
We need to be honest, if Dems controlled the senate in 2016, they would have rammed thru the nomination. Biden, Schumer, Tim Kaine, etc all stated this publicly
I'd rather focus on what actually did happen. Obama getting stonewalled on his rightful selection and now Moscow Mitch acting like this time around it's somehow different.
Old 09-23-2020, 10:35 AM   #118
SunnySide
Playmaker

Vetting Barrett to see if she will follow the law and not apply her own standards is the very basis of vetting a SC nominee. Given Barrett's background and past associations, a big part of her vetting is if she will follow precedent of Roe v Wade. When they question her on whether she will follow the law of the land, thats not attacking her, thats questioning whether she will be able to put her religious beliefs aside and apply the law.

Appears she has only been on the Appellate bench for 3 years. Professor before that with little to no prior experience being an actual trial attorney. As a trial attorney who does jury trials and appeals, I strongly prefer going before a judge who once practiced law themselves. Who knew what it was like to be in the trenches, to go before a judge who had a bad morning and carried that into the courtroom, or a dishonest difficult opposing counsel.

-------

“Life begins at conception,” she told Notre Dame Magazine, who also described Barrett’s view on Roe v. Wade as "creating through judicial fiat a framework of abortion on demand.”
For her part, Barrett is a practicing Roman Catholic and mother of seven. She is well-known throughout conservative circles for putting her religious convictions at the forefront of her work and identity. “Her religious convictions are pro-life, and she lives those convictions,” said U.S. district Judge Patrick J. Schiltz, one of her mentors.
https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/202...-court-nominee
Old 09-23-2020, 10:42 AM   #119
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Post the headline from your article. Refinery29 is a trash fucking site who posted the fake new handsmaid tale article from Newsweek before they retracted it.

This is the headline: This Is Amy Coney Barrett, The Potential RBG Replacement Who Hates Your Uterus

Full of bias and weak language peddling assumptions, not based in fact

If we aren’t smart enough to see what’s going on here, I can’t help ya

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 10:45 AM   #120
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Post the headline from your article. Refinery29 is a trash fucking site who posted the fake new handsmaid tale article from Newsweek before they retracted it.

This is the headline: This Is Amy Coney Barrett, The Potential RBG Replacement Who Hates Your Uterus

Full of bias and weak language peddling assumptions, not based in fact

If we aren’t smart enough to see what’s going on here, I can’t help ya
LOL, chico it's funny when you bitch about "what's going on here" but then you do the exact same thing posting lies about Biden. You're as shitty as trump chico.