The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 07-28-2022, 08:38 PM   #1081
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
It's what republicans do, jerk around people no matter who, Veterans, Women , Gays , Republicans don't give a shit about anyone but trump.

Advertisements
Old 07-28-2022, 09:03 PM   #1082
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Effort to fund a national 3rd party by former Democrat and Republicans.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive...223654665.html
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 11:56 PM   #1083
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
It's what republicans do, jerk around people no matter who, Veterans, Women , Gays , Republicans don't give a shit about anyone but trump.
But you're a Republican. Or so someone says.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 12:32 AM   #1084
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
G1's no Republican.

Anyway, it was the Dems who F'd this one up - trying to change the language so that they can spend $400 billion on who knows what over the next 10 years, rather than stick to what was originally agreed upon.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 04:04 AM   #1085
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
G1's no Republican.

Anyway, it was the Dems who F'd this one up - trying to change the language so that they can spend $400 billion on who knows what over the next 10 years, rather than stick to what was originally agreed upon.
lol, so say's a member of the trumpette clan. Hate to break your heart but a republican that can think and see for myself and not be bullied around like the trump sheep here. Your trump party just gave the finger to Veterans.
Old 07-29-2022, 04:05 AM   #1086
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Yes I am but unlike you and the other trump sheep I can think for myself.
Old 07-29-2022, 08:09 AM   #1087
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Finally registered to vote here in SC. You don't even register under a political party. Open primaries, you can vote for whichever party you want to vote with from primary election to primary election. I like it.
Old 07-29-2022, 08:11 AM   #1088
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Finally registered to vote here in SC. You don't even register under a political party. Open primaries, you can vote for whichever party you want to vote with from primary election to primary election. I like it.
I'm all for getting rid of political parties!
Old 07-29-2022, 08:33 AM   #1089
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
I'm all for getting rid of political parties!
Well look at us, we now agree on at least 4 things:

1. Flat tax
2. Getting rid of political parties

Both of which will never happen, but we can dream.

3. Foreign policy (pretty sure we're mostly in agreeance here if memory serves)
4. America is The GOAT

On that note, I am backing back out of this thread.

Happy Friday everyone!

Old 07-29-2022, 08:56 AM   #1090
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Well look at us, we now agree on at least 4 things:

1. Flat tax
2. Getting rid of political parties

Both of which will never happen, but we can dream.

3. Foreign policy (pretty sure we're mostly in agreeance here if memory serves)
4. America is The GOAT

On that note, I am backing back out of this thread.

Happy Friday everyone!

Old 07-29-2022, 09:00 AM   #1091
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Can't this guy ever STFU????

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-says-no...194139327.html

INSIDER
Trump says 'nobody's gotten to the bottom of 9/11' while hosting a Saudi-funded golf tournament

Trump said "nobody's gotten to the bottom of 9/11" during a Saudi-backed golf tournament.

Family members of 9/11 victims called on Trump to cancel the event at his Bedminster private club.

Trump also defended Saudi Arabia. "What they're doing for golf is so great," he said.

Former President Donald Trump said "nobody's gotten to the bottom of 9/11" when asked about the protests against a Saudi-backed golf tournament being hosted at his club in Bedminster, New Jersey.

"Nobody's gotten to the bottom of 9/11, unfortunately, and they should have, as to the maniacs that did that horrible thing," Trump told ESPN during the LIV Golf pro-am at the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster. LIV is a new golf tour funded by Saudi Arabia's sovereign wealth fund — overseen by Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

Trump also went on to defend Saudi Arabia. "I've known these people for a long time in Saudi Arabia and they've been friends of mine for a long time," Trump said. "What they're doing for golf is so great."
Old 07-29-2022, 11:18 AM   #1092
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
lol, so say's a member of the trumpette clan. Hate to break your heart but a republican that can think and see for myself and not be bullied around like the trump sheep here. Your trump party just gave the finger to Veterans.
LMAO!!

That's your tired go-to for every discussion. Must be the "trumpette clan" & STFU...

Anyway, it's not anyone's "trump party" giving the finger to Veterans. It's the Dems giving the finger to America with their willy nilly approach to spending. As a Veteran who was exposed to, and has friends who were exposed to burn pits, I would rather them get the bill right - and have it voted through for "only" its intended purpose. Those Veterans (and others) who are calling foul are just the loudest, they don't represent the majority.

This bill will pass, but only after the Dems are done playing games with the $$$.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 11:56 AM   #1093
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
LMAO!!

That's your tired go-to for every discussion. Must be the "trumpette clan" & STFU...

Anyway, it's not anyone's "trump party" giving the finger to Veterans. It's the Dems giving the finger to America with their willy nilly approach to spending. As a Veteran who was exposed to, and has friends who were exposed to burn pits, I would rather them get the bill right - and have it voted through for "only" its intended purpose. Those Veterans (and others) who are calling foul are just the loudest, they don't represent the majority.

This bill will pass, but only after the Dems are done playing games with the $$$.
LOL, how the hell do you represent the majority??? Thank you for your service (seriously) but screw you on your constant Dem this and Dem that. You and chico won't admit the republican party is the downfall of this country. Dems aren't saints and they get a ton of shit wrong but your blatant ignorance of what is going on is amazing . chico is just a fool but I expected more from you. You cry foul about Dem spending but ignore that the republicans come back with their own spending plans and that's what piss's republicans off now , Dems getting shit done when republicans couldn't. This country came to a complete stand still for 2 years due to a World Wide Pandemic not trumps fault or Bidens any deaf, dumb and blind person could see that prices were going to go threw the roof when we came out of this. Hell yeah Government spending went up , are you saying it wouldn't have gone up if the republican plan was approved??? Oil companies cut back production during the pandemic and still have not increased production to before pandemic output any moron knows this except chico. Dems are their own worst enemy but you should be happy that the Dem(rep) Manchin is there to block everything that the Dems could do to make things better. Yes spending is way up you think I like paying $5 for gas ? To ignore that this all started while you boy was in Office is hysterical and for fuck sake you all want him back, yeah STFU and JHC are about all that can be said!
Old 07-29-2022, 01:15 PM   #1094
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Jon Stewart nails it!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jon-st...ns-health-care

Jon Stewart said in an interview Thursday night that Fox News “refused” to book him for an interview to comment on GOP senators late Wednesday voting down legislation expanding health care for veterans affected by toxins while serving. “There is an information silo. I was lucky enough to get a hold of Newsmax this morning and go on there. [That] might have been the first time those viewers have ever heard about it,” Stewart told MSNBC host Mehdi Hasan. “Fox News—they refused to put me on all day. We have been begging them to get on the air all day long so that we can finally bring along some possible accountability to these senators.” The former host of The Daily Show made his presence known on multiple fronts Thursday. Referring to Republicans while speaking outside the Senate, an irate Stewart asked, “How are these people human?” On Friday morning, a Fox News spokesperson emailed: “We have welcomed Jon Stewart on our programs many times to spotlight his critical work with veterans and 9/11 first responders and look forward to having him on America’s Newsroom today at 10:30 AM.”
Old 07-29-2022, 01:30 PM   #1095
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
LMAO!!

You fell for the lies!
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...055303489.html