Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot

What REALLY grinds your gears?

Parking Lot

Old 06-15-2012, 01:11 PM   #1036
JoeRedskin
Contains football related knowledge

Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

LOL ... "over-the-line" a football, and a couple of jerseys from their favorite teams? Oh my, how over the top can you get! Mom & Dad have been generous to all their grand kids so don't try and single me out. Silly of them to want to bring happiness to their grand kids. I know that's a foreign concept to your ex .... To quote a certain brother "She excels in bringing misery to everyone." Remember THAT conversation??

You know as well I do that it was more than a broken window. If she didn't want a restraining order, she shouldn't have threatened mom. "Old boy" network didnt have anything to do with it. The video showed what the f***ing video showed. The judge offered to recuse himself 'cause we were friends but you told it was okay - I believe "I know you'll be fair" were your exact words. Guess what ... He was.

Advertisements
Old 06-15-2012, 01:14 PM   #1037
JoeRedskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Let me roll my eyes a little as I listen to Mr Perfect son speak to the wonders that exist... Ok, maybe I'll go throw up a little instead.
I ain't perfect but next to you I am Saint Michael and all the angels combined. Of course, comparing anyone to you in the "son" department is really not setting the bar very high ... or at all.
Old 06-15-2012, 01:16 PM   #1038
JoeRedskin

Quote:
It ain't worth it Panda, he starts going on and on, I mean you think that his warpath responses are legal briefs. My god his phone "conversations" are like listening to a poorly executed Supreme court pleading.
Maybe, if you actually could use a sentence containing a noun and a verb, you could actually hold up your end of a conversation. "Nuh uhhh" is not exactly a particularly persuasive way to make a point.
Old 06-15-2012, 01:18 PM   #1039
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Ah you guys are ruining a great thread.
Old 06-15-2012, 01:19 PM   #1040
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

epic

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 01:19 PM   #1041
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

We need a 'Family Feud' thread, this is classic stuff!
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 01:40 PM   #1042
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
LOL ... "over-the-line" a football, and a couple of jerseys from their favorite teams? Oh my, how over the top can you get! Mom & Dad have been generous to all their grand kids so don't try and single me out. Silly of them to want to bring happiness to their grand kids. I know that's a foreign concept to your ex .... To quote a certain brother "She excels in bringing misery to everyone." Remember THAT conversation??

You know as well I do that it was more than a broken window. If she didn't want a restraining order, she shouldn't have threatened mom. "Old boy" network didnt have anything to do with it. The video showed what the f***ing video showed. The judge offered to recuse himself 'cause we were friends but you told it was okay - I believe "I know you'll be fair" were your exact words. Guess what ... He was.
I get your definition of happiness as a cell phone with unlimited web for a 7 year old boy and you see them paying the cell bill as perfectly reasonable. But curious why your son is the only one they ever did that for.

And sure when you promise you aren't trying to influence the outcome I stupidly took you at your word, but when just outside of court I see you laughing with the 'impartial ' judge right after the judgement was issued, yeah I start to talk about good ole boy networks.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 01:43 PM   #1043
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

Quote:
......but when just outside of court I see you laughing with the 'impartial ' judge right after the judgement was issued, yeah I start to talk about good ole boy networks.
That would explain why certain people would be opposed to the concept of a truly impartial judicial system.

I love the WP!
Old 06-15-2012, 01:47 PM   #1044
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:

"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty

Last edited by NC_Skins; 06-15-2012 at 02:21 PM.
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 01:50 PM   #1045
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

What grinds my gears today? Having to wake up Sunday morning at 7:30am to correct a mistake somebody else made. Seems like they feel I should be made to wake up and fix the blunder they did instead of making them do it as punishment. Good job shutting down a core uplink and causing 1/3 of the campus and VoIP phones to go down you down you dumb ass bitch, and thank you for opportunity of having to wake up early on a day off just to correct your mistake.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 01:51 PM   #1046
JoeRedskin

I am simply not going go into who was given what and when. I repeat - Mom and Dad have been very generous to all their grandkids - or did you forget the 46" plasmas & x-boxes they gave to our sisters' kids? They toned it down and, as requested, didn't get electronics for your kids. Most folks would appreciate game worn, autographed jerseys for their kids and a game used ball for their kids. How silly of Mom & Dad.

I told you then and I tell you now ... the Judge was my drinking buddy in law school and we were laughing about an incident in Fells Point 15 years before. You're the one who shot the video of your ex-wife cursing at Mom and taking a swing at her. I know ... evidence is a bitch. Much like your ex.
Old 06-15-2012, 02:46 PM   #1047
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
I am simply not going go into who was given what and when. I repeat - Mom and Dad have been very generous to all their grandkids - or did you forget the 46" plasmas & x-boxes they gave to our sisters' kids? They toned it down and, as requested, didn't get electronics for your kids. Most folks would appreciate game worn, autographed jerseys for their kids and a game used ball for their kids. How silly of Mom & Dad.

I told you then and I tell you now ... the Judge was my drinking buddy in law school and we were laughing about an incident in Fells Point 15 years before. You're the one who shot the video of your ex-wife cursing at Mom and taking a swing at her. I know ... evidence is a bitch. Much like your ex.
Evidence, what the heck are you even talking about, the video that I shot doesn't show anything major, but heck let the warpath guys decide what the video shows. Hell even Rat would be able to understand that it wasn't enough to get the kind of judgement your drinking buddy issued. Fact is, if his judgement hadn't caused so much hardship, maybe we would still be together, but of course you probably told him to do that. Thanks bro
Old 06-15-2012, 02:57 PM   #1048
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

Quote:
Hell even Rat would be able to understand that.....
You just lost my vote AND I'm sending you to Devils Island, no probation.
Old 06-15-2012, 02:59 PM   #1049
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
You just lost my vote AND I'm sending you to Devils Island, no probation.
So you found the video evidence overwhelming I take it

:FIREdevil
Old 06-15-2012, 03:04 PM   #1050
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

No offense but come on guys. Is airing this out on a public forum a great way to solve things? I get that brothers need to air out differences (having a bro myself, I know) but getting up on stage to do it for everybody to see? Some people might find this entertaining, I don't. The 'Path should be a place where people can relax and get away from the daily grind, not a theater on Broadway.