Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Joe Biden - Will he Really be Dem Candidate?

Debating with the enemy

Old 09-23-2020, 06:04 AM   #1
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Joe Biden - Will he Really be Dem Candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Biden: 200 million people have died from COVID. And Trump is responsible for all 200 million.
It's hard to take you seriously when you post dumb shit like this.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:23 AM   #2
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
It's hard to take you seriously when you post dumb shit like this.
He said it. Its hard to take Biden seriously and he's running for President.

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...ed-coronavirus
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 03:05 PM   #3
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
He said it. Its hard to take Biden seriously and he's running for President.

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...ed-coronavirus
My apologies SD. Probably the last time I defend Biden's incoherency. It's not gonna sway my vote though.
Old 09-23-2020, 08:49 AM   #4
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.dailywire.com/news/break...report-alleges

Hunter Biden Received Millions From Wife Of Ex-Moscow Mayor, Paid Suspects Allegedly Tied To Trafficking, Had Contacts With Individuals Linked To Chinese Military

This is completely and utterly damning.

Grassley/Johnson rpt says Hunter Biden “paid nonresident women who were nationals of Russia or other Eastern European countries and who appear to be linked to an Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring.”

Guess we can open an investigation and possible impeachment when Biden wins? That’s how it works right?

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 09-23-2020 at 10:35 AM.
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 10:41 AM   #5
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://www.dailywire.com/news/break...report-alleges

Hunter Biden Received Millions From Wife Of Ex-Moscow Mayor, Paid Suspects Allegedly Tied To Trafficking, Had Contacts With Individuals Linked To Chinese Military

This is completely and utterly damning.

Grassley/Johnson rpt says Hunter Biden “paid nonresident women who were nationals of Russia or other Eastern European countries and who appear to be linked to an Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring.”

Guess we can open an investigation and possible impeachment when Biden wins? That’s how it works right?

chico , your ignorance is on par with trumps. You keep getting played !!!

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...ine-biden.html

https://www.nationalmemo.com/trump-t...-against-biden

https://politicalwire.com/2020/08/17...anda-on-biden/
Old 09-23-2020, 10:26 AM   #6
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Imagine for a moment the global meltdown if @DonaldJTrumpJr had taken $3.5 million from the wife of the former Moscow mayor then used a portion of it to pay for hookers being human trafficked by the Russian mob.

He Gets Us
Old 09-23-2020, 03:04 PM   #7
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Imagine for a moment the global meltdown if @DonaldJTrumpJr had taken $3.5 million from the wife of the former Moscow mayor then used a portion of it to pay for hookers being human trafficked by the Russian mob.
Biden's son is a shithead who isn't qualified for office? Agreed. I'm only gonna be concerned if he follows this current administration's lead and becomes a senior advisor though. This admin set the standard for nepotism.
Old 09-23-2020, 03:47 PM   #8
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Biden's son is a shithead who isn't qualified for office? Agreed. I'm only gonna be concerned if he follows this current administration's lead and becomes a senior advisor though. This admin set the standard for nepotism.
So let me get this straight, for 3 years you and the left said Russia Russia Russia...and it was a nothing burger full of lies and bullshit

And now there is proof of 3.5 million from Moscow Mayor wife to the sitting son of current VP and you say it’s nothing? You say well that’s fine? Basically a Putin control party sent it...

Jfc, you don’t think that should be investigated?

He needs to be brought under oath and needs to explain right? That’s the standard, right?

He Gets Us
Old 09-23-2020, 05:27 PM   #9
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
So let me get this straight, for 3 years you and the left said Russia Russia Russia...and it was a nothing burger full of lies and bullshit

And now there is proof of 3.5 million from Moscow Mayor wife to the sitting son of current VP and you say it’s nothing? You say well that’s fine? Basically a Putin control party sent it...

Jfc, you don’t think that should be investigated?

He needs to be brought under oath and needs to explain right? That’s the standard, right?
Biden's son doesn't work for the feds. That's the difference. If he's engaged in criminal acts, acquire the evidence and bring him to trial in a court. That's what you do with private citizens.

Also you are literally a dumbfuck if you think Mueller's conclusion was that the Russia thing was a nothingburger. He clearly said he could not conclude there was any connection, but that does not mean it didn't happen. And he also said even if there was, it is the justice dept's opinion that a sitting president cannot be criminally charged. Say it with me Chico. The President was not fully exonerated. That's what a nothing burger is.

And one more thing. Just because Trump may or may not have actively colluded with Russia to win the election doesn't mean he didn't decide to look the other way when every fucking intelligence agency in this country came to the same conclusion that Russia actively worked to interfere in the 2016 (and this) election for Trump's benefit. So yeah, take that W if you want. Every person with half a brain can tell between Trump's verbal fluffing of Putin and the now 4+ year assessment that Russia is interfering in our election knows Trump doesn't give a shit about anything Russia does.
Old 09-23-2020, 06:07 PM   #10
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Biden's son doesn't work for the feds. That's the difference. If he's engaged in criminal acts, acquire the evidence and bring him to trial in a court. That's what you do with private citizens.

Also you are literally a dumbfuck if you think Mueller's conclusion was that the Russia thing was a nothingburger. He clearly said he could not conclude there was any connection, but that does not mean it didn't happen. And he also said even if there was, it is the justice dept's opinion that a sitting president cannot be criminally charged. Say it with me Chico. The President was not fully exonerated. That's what a nothing burger is.

And one more thing. Just because Trump may or may not have actively colluded with Russia to win the election doesn't mean he didn't decide to look the other way when every fucking intelligence agency in this country came to the same conclusion that Russia actively worked to interfere in the 2016 (and this) election for Trump's benefit. So yeah, take that W if you want. Every person with half a brain can tell between Trump's verbal fluffing of Putin and the now 4+ year assessment that Russia is interfering in our election knows Trump doesn't give a shit about anything Russia does.
May I add we could very well look at the trump kids and their business deals ,pretty sure there is shit somewhere in there .Russia is still throwing out anti Biden propaganda now!
Old 09-23-2020, 10:55 AM   #11
SunnySide
Playmaker

Our brothers on the right calls the left on here baby killers and childish for posting photos ... next day the right wing accuses the left on here of name calling while posting Vince McMahon and Cardi B photos. All without any sense of self-awareness or irony.

Good times.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:27 AM   #12
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Our brothers on the right calls the left on here baby killers and childish for posting photos ... next day the right wing accuses the left on here of name calling while posting Vince McMahon and Cardi B photos. All without any sense of self-awareness or irony.

Good times.
I had no issue with Matty posting the original photo. Love photos and GIFs. It just didn't need to be re-posted several more times as it's rather large.

Also don't care about name calling, otherwise I would have blocked G1 years ago.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 03:26 PM   #13
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I had no issue with Matty posting the original photo. Love photos and GIFs. It just didn't need to be re-posted several more times as it's rather large.

Also don't care about name calling, otherwise I would have blocked G1 years ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsWX...ature=emb_logo
Old 09-23-2020, 03:39 PM   #14
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

LOL, only after someone explained to you how it's done.
Old 09-23-2020, 03:52 PM   #15
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Jesus Christ I can’t believe the bullshit hypocrisy. It’s stunning...people actually were dumb enough to think Trump colluded with Russia and now of evidence of cash payments as well as an unqualified board position on a corrupt oligarch company...

And that’s just fine...we are very sure of no corruption and access to the state department as well as executive branch. We are good?

He Gets Us