The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 02-15-2022, 11:42 AM   #91
SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
SS mad about being duped, let it all out brother! How do you feel about it? How does it feel to be lied too by the mainstream media and the Clinton campaign and Democrats?

they never ignored anything…in fact they did a 2 year investigation based a lie premise built only from the Clinton campaign.

After they did that 40 million dollar extensive investigation and found nothing.

Clinton and the lying mainstream media lead all these sheep. It was the Clinton campaign and others the entire time. There is no evidence found which linked Trump to Russia. None, zip, zilch…
Trump National Security Advisor Flynn pled guilty. Trumps long time advisor Stone was found guilty on all counts. Both are now peddling Q Anon conspiracy theories.

Take the L son.

(but yeah .. her emails ... lol)
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 02-15-2022, 11:54 AM   #92
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
I agree…def something is askew!

Speaking of corrupt, that John Durham filing pretty interesting right? I wonder what it feels like to be duped by the Clintons to think trump was a Russian agents, Russian puppet or whatever they got you and others to believe? Remember all those long Reddit threads of people who were internet investigating to Russian/trump links? I wonder how they feel now as it all comes together? All those conspiracy theories like Seth Abramson (Alex Jones of the left), Young Turks, etc.

Sheep

Funny how they never put it together as hard as they tried. Hell some even still believe the Steele Dossier is legit
Damn I teed you up some Biden softballs on a platter and you still wanna gloat over a partially debunked dossier? F
Old 02-15-2022, 12:05 PM   #93
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Trump National Security Advisor Flynn pled guilty. Trumps long time advisor Stone was found guilty on all counts. Both are now peddling Q Anon conspiracy theories.

Take the L son.

(but yeah .. her emails ... lol)

Statement of findings directly from the Mueller report : report concludes that the investigation did not find sufficient evidence that the campaign "coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities".

Stone and Flynn verdicts nothing to do with it. Trump wasn’t some mastermind who steered the investigation and covered his trail.

But now the Durham investigation with this filing and pending indictments on individuals associated with Clinton is now leading us to the truth.

Must be a tough pill to swallow that the sheep were all duped by Clinton

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 12:11 PM   #94
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Damn I teed you up some Biden softballs on a platter and you still wanna gloat over a partially debunked dossier? F
“Partially” lol…

Mooby, are the Reddit’s threads still going with the internet sleuths connecting all the dots of the Trump collusion case?

Serious question…do you dismiss the Mueller report and believe Trump and his campaign colluded?

When we talk about misinformation being a problem, I think from these posts we can see there is some truth to it.

He Gets Us
Old 02-15-2022, 12:30 PM   #95
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Stone and Flynn verdicts nothing to do with it. Trump wasn’t some mastermind who steered the investigation and covered his trail.

But now the Durham investigation with this filing and pending indictments on individuals associated with Clinton is now leading us to the truth.

So actions of Trumps associates have nothing to do with him .. but Hillary's associates have everything to do with Hillary.

Got it.

The only thing I swallow is my American pride at seeing how broken our country is. I will always stand (or kneel) ready to swallow whatever America lines up for me. And I hope that line is long because Im on my knees for America ready and willing.
Old 02-15-2022, 07:10 PM   #96
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 07:50 PM   #97
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
SD, have you seen punch? Seems like he’d like to get some of this

He Gets Us
Old 02-15-2022, 08:01 PM   #98
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
SD, have you seen punch? Seems like he’d like to get some of this

Nah, but I'll throw up my Punch signal.

Get some of what exactly tho? Today's conversation has gone the same way the previous 10,000 have.

Libiots are gonna libiot.

And conserviots (I am squarely here) are gonna conserviot.

But credit to you for always staying with it. There's too many of them lol.

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 02-15-2022 at 09:43 PM.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2022, 05:02 AM   #99
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Statement of findings directly from the Mueller report : report concludes that the investigation did not find sufficient evidence that the campaign "coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities".

WOW ,some serious fucked up spin there chico.
Old 02-16-2022, 05:04 AM   #100
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
“Partially” lol…

Mooby, are the Reddit’s threads still going with the internet sleuths connecting all the dots of the Trump collusion case?

Serious question…do you dismiss the Mueller report and believe Trump and his campaign colluded?

When we talk about misinformation being a problem, I think from these posts we can see there is some truth to it.
Post #90 this thread................

"
Mueller refutes Trump’s ‘no collusion, no obstruction’ line
‘We focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy. It was not.’

Former special counsel Robert Mueller pushed back against U.S. President Donald Trump’s characterizations of his 22-month investigation, telling lawmakers on Wednesday that he did not evaluate “collusion” with the Russian government, and confirming that his report did not conclude that there was “no obstruction” of the probe.

“The president was not exculpated for the acts that he allegedly committed,” Mueller told the House judiciary committee, adding that Trump could theoretically be indicted after he leaves office.

“We did not address ‘collusion,’ which is not a legal term,” Mueller added. “Rather, we focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy. It was not.”
Old 02-16-2022, 07:30 AM   #101
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.npr.org/2022/02/16/10810...-board-members

Landslide vote to remove 3 school board members from San Francisco school board. This isn’t just happening the suburbs or a “right wing” culture war. This is also happening in the most liberal city in the country.

He Gets Us
Old 02-16-2022, 08:39 AM   #102
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

Landslide vote to remove 3 school board members from San Francisco school board. This isn’t just happening the suburbs or a “right wing” culture war. This is also happening in the most liberal city in the country.
chico, so what it's a school board . FCS you need to stop with your made up shit,you're as bad as tucker .
Old 02-16-2022, 09:02 AM   #103
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

I read the article, seemed like these members were partially responsible for the school board ignoring the heavy one-sided public opinion so now they paid the price.

I enjoy how you are trying to turn this into a political thing though - but when 78% of the voters agree you need to GTFO not sure it needs to be a us v. them thing.
Old 02-16-2022, 03:05 PM   #104
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I read the article, seemed like these members were partially responsible for the school board ignoring the heavy one-sided public opinion so now they paid the price.

I enjoy how you are trying to turn this into a political thing though - but when 78% of the voters agree you need to GTFO not sure it needs to be a us v. them thing.
So the process worked. WTF is chico screaming about?
Old 02-17-2022, 11:37 AM   #105
SunnySide
Playmaker

Republicans did away with honoring the "blue slip" tradition for Circuit Court level appointments infuriating Dems during Trumps run. They didnt do away with it for District Court nominees.

There is a District Court opening in Wisconsin.

Sen Johnson (R-Wis) and Sen Baldwin (D-Wis) both recommended Judge Pocan for the spot.

8 months later, now Sen Johnson says he will object and the Dems say they will "honor" his blue slip objection.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-senat...020151956.html

---------------

Pretty shitty move by Johnson. Im glad the Dems have changed any rules like we have seen every regime change now ... but fuck Johnson. No way McConnell wouldnt have just gone forward with the confirmation.