What REALLY grinds your gears?

Parking Lot

Old 06-15-2012, 09:52 AM   #1021
JoeRedskin
Contains football related knowledge

Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
My in-laws especially my mother in law is just a royal pain in the a$$.

Currently my sister and her husband just drive us nuts. We try to get together with them in order for the children but ever plan is meet with resistance or they will make the plans then cancel at the last second; which is just a joy to explain to a 4 year old who was hoping to play with his cousins.

The biggest one of late resulted in us not speaking with them for a month. My parents for Xmas said they rent a house in Rehoboth for the summer for a week as a gift to both families. Everyone was excited on Xmas days and for a few months making plans and what not. Well come April my BIL decide he just can't go there to many homosexuals he can't expose his children to that. So after much debate my parents canceled the house and the trip is off thanks to my homophobic BIL.
Your Sister/BIL and my SIL/BIL would get along just fine. Thanks to their #$R$% attitude toward my son, my daughter and her cousin can't play together (my niece is the only other girl cousin the same age range as my daughter in the extended family of ~15 cousins). They have essentially said my son isn't welcome in their home and are shocked that my wife & I would take the position that none of us will be going to their home until they change their opinion on that issue.

As I said, should be f'ing interesting come Thanksgiving/Christmas.

Advertisements
Old 06-15-2012, 09:53 AM   #1022
JoeRedskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
what about ex-in-laws? LOL
ummm .... you really want me to go there oh supplier of ex-in-laws?
Old 06-15-2012, 10:21 AM   #1023
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
Your Sister/BIL and my SIL/BIL would get along just fine. Thanks to their #$R$% attitude toward my son, my daughter and her cousin can't play together (my niece is the only other girl cousin the same age range as my daughter in the extended family of ~15 cousins). They have essentially said my son isn't welcome in their home and are shocked that my wife & I would take the position that none of us will be going to their home until they change their opinion on that issue.

As I said, should be f'ing interesting come Thanksgiving/Christmas.
Interesting ,what has or they perceived your son has done not to welcome him in their home?
Old 06-15-2012, 10:46 AM   #1024
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
ummm .... you really want me to go there oh supplier of ex-in-laws?
Hey now, I was just askin', no need to go THERE
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 11:53 AM   #1025
JoeRedskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Hey now, I was just askin', no need to go THERE
Look - you brought the subject up. I can't help it if she was the original sister-in-law from hell (actually, I think hell would probably kick her out for ruining the neighborhood). Why do think no one talked to you for 10 years? Particularly after that crap she pulled with Mom. You still haven't really answered for that one.
Old 06-15-2012, 12:05 PM   #1026
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Look - you brought the subject up. I can't help it if she was the original sister-in-law from hell (actually, I think hell would probably kick her out for ruining the neighborhood). Why do think no one talked to you for 10 years? Particularly after that crap she pulled with Mom. You still haven't really answered for that one.
Oh geez. Obviously she ain't no saint, but why do you have to hold on to things SOO long. And as for the stuff about Mom, it just ain't always the way it looks, but I forget you see things through black/white right.
Old 06-15-2012, 12:15 PM   #1027
JoeRedskin

Not a saint? um, that's like saying Hitler was just misunderstood. Your ex was just about evil incarnate - actually, evil models itself after your ex. The reason everyon (not just me) held "on to things SOO long" was b/c your wonderful wifey never let anyone forget anything.

As for mom, it was EXACTLY the way it looked - to me, to Dad and to the court. Grey was not a shade in play at the time.
Old 06-15-2012, 12:18 PM   #1028
los panda
Pro Bowl

pick up the phone
Old 06-15-2012, 12:23 PM   #1029
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Not a saint? um, that's like saying Hitler was just misunderstood. Your ex was just about evil incarnate - actually, evil models itself after your ex. The reason everyon (not just me) held "on to things SOO long" was b/c your wonderful wifey never let anyone forget anything.

As for mom, it was EXACTLY the way it looked - to me, to Dad and to the court. Grey was not a shade in play at the time.
Ever think maybe your characterization, or lack there of, may have had something to do with me not talking to you all for so long. Yeah, I want to hear family dragging my wife at the time's name through the mud every time I tried to call, just because she's German and set in her ways. And civil property damage penalties - when Dad acted the way he did, yeah, of course Dad's going to see it the way you wanted your lawyer friends to portray it what a joke!
Old 06-15-2012, 12:35 PM   #1030
JoeRedskin

You want to bring this up now? in public? ... fine. I was willing to let it be in the past.

Dragging her name through the mud? Buddy, last I checked the only time you called was to bitch about her. We didn't need to hear it ... and when we did, all we did was agree with you.

So mom gave the kids something nice - about time someone did. No f'ing need for wifey to go ape sh** crazy on Mom's car. Dad saw it my way??? Holy crap ... I didn't realize you were bringing that sh** into it again. Dad saw his property trashed and his DIL screaming obscenities at his wife THAT's why it broke the way it did.

F'ing hell, just 'cause you have been a giant disappointment to Mom & Dad, doesn't mean that's their motivation for everything. Silly me, I made something of my life and they appreciate that. Maybe if you hadn't let yourself get derailed by Mistress Evil, you wouldn't have to be pulling the "they like you better than me" crap all the time.
Old 06-15-2012, 12:51 PM   #1031
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

There aren't enough stars to rate this thread
Old 06-15-2012, 12:56 PM   #1032
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
You want to bring this up now? in public? ... fine. I was willing to let it be in the past.

Dragging her name through the mud? Buddy, last I checked the only time you called was to bitch about her. We didn't need to hear it ... and when we did, all we did was agree with you.

So mom gave the kids something nice - about time someone did. No f'ing need for wifey to go ape sh** crazy on Mom's car. Dad saw it my way??? Holy crap ... I didn't realize you were bringing that sh** into it again. Dad saw his property trashed and his DIL screaming obscenities at his wife THAT's why it broke the way it did.

F'ing hell, just 'cause you have been a giant disappointment to Mom & Dad, doesn't mean that's their motivation for everything. Silly me, I made something of my life and they appreciate that. Maybe if you hadn't let yourself get derailed by Mistress Evil, you wouldn't have to be pulling the "they like you better than me" crap all the time.
Something nice??? Look you may like it that mom and dad get your kids all sorts of stuff (nothing new there) so you don't have to buy them anything, but we had said repeatedly what was and was not appropriate for them to get our kids, and that stuff was WAAAY over the line. Maybe she shouldn't have ranted back at mom and dad but "ape sh** crazy" is not defined by swinging a purse and breaking off a side mirror/window. Like I said good ole boy network court cases don't really prove much, but hey no wonder you don't want Redskin Rat's computer encroaching on their territory.

Let me roll my eyes a little as I listen to Mr Perfect son speak to the wonders that exist... Ok, maybe I'll go throw up a little instead.
Old 06-15-2012, 12:58 PM   #1033
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by los panda View Post
pick up the phone
It ain't worth it Panda, he starts going on and on, I mean you think that his warpath responses are legal briefs. My god his phone "conversations" are like listening to a poorly executed Supreme court pleading.
Old 06-15-2012, 01:05 PM   #1034
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

Admin, we need more stars, STAT!
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 01:08 PM   #1035
Lotus
Fire Bruce NOW

People who won't let you say "vagina" in the Michigan legislature.
Vinny's overall Redskins record: 62-82 (.430)
We won more with Vinny
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote