The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 08-17-2022, 09:14 AM   #1
nonniey
The Starter

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
While both may eventually be shown as true, at this point - and as worded, both are a stretch.
'
Hardly a stretch. It is almost certainly true that a coup was attempted and he definitely outdid Hillary for illegally having classified material where it didn't belong.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 10:27 AM   #2
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Hardly a stretch. It is almost certainly true that a coup was attempted and he definitely outdid Hillary for illegally having classified material where it didn't belong.

I disagree with the notion that Trump tried to overthrow the government. Beat me up about my perspective all you want, but that's giving him way too much credit in my opinion. I'm not a "Trump defender", I am just calling it the way I see it. If it were anyone else in the same position, I would have the same perspective. Yes, I think his 'followers' showed up and rallied for him on that day, a violent riot ensued, and a bunch of assholes stormed the Capitol with no real plan other than chaos. Meanwhile his tweets fueled the fire and he waited way too long to try to shut it down. Were people scared - yes. Were people hurt - yes. Did people die - yes. But to say he tried to overthrow the government is a stretch - and from what I've seen in the reports, hearings, etc., it never got close to that, and they counted the votes a couple hours later...

I am still reserving judgment on the classified material stuff. I don't know exactly what either one of them had - and what the materials pertained to. It's pretty hard to say anyone was outdone when it comes to illegally having classified material outside a controlled environment. Both were obviously wrong to do what they did.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 05:16 PM   #3
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://nypost.com/2022/08/15/inflat...class-20b-cbo/

Inflation Reduction Act will cost middle class $20B in new taxes: CBO

The Inflation Reduction Act sent to President Biden’s desk will end up forcing working-class Americans to pay billions of dollars in new taxes, according to the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office.

An analysis by the CBO estimates those earning less than $400,000 — the group on which Biden promised not to raise taxes — will pay an estimated $20 billion more in taxes over the next decade as a result of the Democrat-pushed $740 billion package, which also sets aside $80 billion to hire 87,000 IRS agents.

CBO confirms, Biden increases the taxes on the middle class and poor. Fact check true

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 08:35 PM   #4
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://nypost.com/2022/08/15/inflat...class-20b-cbo/

Inflation Reduction Act will cost middle class $20B in new taxes: CBO

The Inflation Reduction Act sent to President Biden’s desk will end up forcing working-class Americans to pay billions of dollars in new taxes, according to the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office.

An analysis by the CBO estimates those earning less than $400,000 — the group on which Biden promised not to raise taxes — will pay an estimated $20 billion more in taxes over the next decade as a result of the Democrat-pushed $740 billion package, which also sets aside $80 billion to hire 87,000 IRS agents.

CBO confirms, Biden increases the taxes on the middle class and poor. Fact check true
As I pointed out before you are wrong and screaming FOX BS that has been disproven.
Old 08-16-2022, 09:05 PM   #5
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
As I pointed out before you are wrong and screaming FOX BS that has been disproven.
Huh he's screaming CBO BS. Giant not everything the Dems or Biden says is true. Just wanted to let you know.
Old 08-16-2022, 08:45 PM   #6
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Happy Anniversary to the colossal debacle by the Biden administration in the Afghanistan withdrawal which cost us too many lives.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/a...erty-rcna43071

It’s of course an embarrassment a Congressional investigation has never been done…they are too busy forcing a recession, record high energy prices, fentanyl deaths, inflation, record gun violence, upon the population.

He Gets Us
Old 08-16-2022, 09:07 PM   #7
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Happy Anniversary to the colossal debacle by the Biden administration in the Afghanistan withdrawal which cost us too many lives.

It’s of course an embarrassment a Congressional investigation has never been done…they are too busy forcing a recession, record high energy prices, fentanyl deaths, inflation, record gun violence, upon the population.
Call it the Biden surrender. Because that is what it was. (Trump wanted to surrender too so both are surrender monkeys in my book).
Old 08-16-2022, 09:09 PM   #8
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2022, 05:28 PM   #9
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.foxnews.com/us/yale-prof...gender-journey

Yale professor blasted for program working with 3-year-olds on their 'gender journey'

A Yale professor is drawing strong criticism on social media over a video in which she explains that she is part of a university program that helps children as young as 3 years old with their "gender journey."

Imagine being so fucking sick in the head to think a 3 year old needs help with transitioning from their gender?

Can anyone here defend this?

Thank god for rufo and many other fighting this gross and disgusting ideology. People complain of religion, but this ideology is a way greater threat with a type of people who have not moral compass, who are evil, who believe in cutting up children to fill some sick progressive object

He Gets Us
Old 08-18-2022, 07:58 PM   #10
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/yale-prof...gender-journey

Yale professor blasted for program working with 3-year-olds on their 'gender journey'

A Yale professor is drawing strong criticism on social media over a video in which she explains that she is part of a university program that helps children as young as 3 years old with their "gender journey."

Imagine being so fucking sick in the head to think a 3 year old needs help with transitioning from their gender?

Can anyone here defend this?

Thank god for rufo and many other fighting this gross and disgusting ideology. People complain of religion, but this ideology is a way greater threat with a type of people who have not moral compass, who are evil, who believe in cutting up children to fill some sick progressive object
What is sad is that you believe all this . That you spend your day looking for this . I bet you still have a subscription to the National Enquirer!
Old 08-19-2022, 07:47 AM   #11
MTK
\m/

Nothing triggers the right quite like gender and sexual orientation issues. Just bizarre.
Old 08-19-2022, 07:57 AM   #12
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Nothing triggers the right quite like gender and sexual orientation issues. Just bizarre.

Usually when someone is so overly outraged by this it is merely a cover because they themselves have issues with their own sexual orientation.

Last edited by punch it in; 08-19-2022 at 09:07 AM.
Old 08-19-2022, 10:15 AM   #13
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

So you guys think it's ok to "help" three-year old toddlers on their "gender journey" huh? We should be doing this at 3...?

What's bizarre is the fact that this is a thing at all. 3 year old toddlers should be learning new words, and learning right from wrong, not being mixed up about - am I really a boy...

It's sick honestly. It should be looked at as child abuse.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 11:04 AM   #14
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
So you guys think it's ok to "help" three-year old toddlers on their "gender journey" huh? We should be doing this at 3...?

What's bizarre is the fact that this is a thing at all. 3 year old toddlers should be learning new words, and learning right from wrong, not being mixed up about - am I really a boy...

It's sick honestly. It should be looked at as child abuse.
Very little info from the article. I personally wouldnt be doing this for my kid and would question any parent doing this but this isnt some public school indoctrination where kids are captive audience.

This would be a voluntary study so I dont think we can tell parents how to parent here or what is best for their child.

Watching my kid go from K to entering 5th grade .. there are 2 kids who have been "gay" since day 1. I doubt they know what gay is or associate it with sexual preference but they wore dresses, clip on earrings.

If your son wants to wear dresses at K or 1st grade ... then youd probably want to be in this study if you as the parent know nothing about gender identity.

--------

Lots of judgment and presumption ... equating "gay" with "mixed up" tells me all I need to know about how you view this topic.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 11:27 AM   #15
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Very little info from the article. I personally wouldnt be doing this for my kid and would question any parent doing this but this isnt some public school indoctrination where kids are captive audience.

This would be a voluntary study so I dont think we can tell parents how to parent here or what is best for their child.

Watching my kid go from K to entering 5th grade .. there are 2 kids who have been "gay" since day 1. I doubt they know what gay is or associate it with sexual preference but they wore dresses, clip on earrings.

If your son wants to wear dresses at K or 1st grade ... then youd probably want to be in this study if you as the parent know nothing about gender identity.

--------

Lots of judgment and presumption ... equating "gay" with "mixed up" tells me all I need to know about how you view this topic.

I agree with every single thing you said. As always.

My wife has taught for 25 years. She can tell which kids are lgbtq from day one. So yes a study like this might be good for these particular children. I mean God forbid we make their life progression easier. I mean it isn’t like there are all these gay bashers around. Oh wait.