The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 07-02-2022, 06:34 PM   #991
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
So you don't believe government studies, abortion clinic reports (they do report their activities to the health department after all) or the Guttmacher Institute??? Why does that not surprise me?

So your response to doctors and abortion clinics saying they did in fact do late term elective abortions is to tell them no they didn't????? Really????
Ahhhhhh so your spin starts. I was talking Vermont , you know the place you were lying about . I never said it was all clinics I was talking Vermont and that there were no Doctors or clinics that would do late term abortions' as a elective or as you try to sell for the hell of it but please go ahead and lie and spin some more you're very entertaining.

Advertisements
Old 07-03-2022, 04:36 PM   #992
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Another trump republican goes down and refuse to acknowledge any wrong doings.

https://www.news-leader.com/story/ne...on/7799366001/

Rep. Tricia Derges resigned from the Missouri House of Representatives on Friday, days after a jury found her guilty of 22 federal charges.

The Nixa Republican was convicted on counts of wire fraud, illegal distribution of controlled substances and making false statements to federal investigators in the conclusion of her trial last week. In a letter to Speaker Rob Vescovo, she resigned her seat representing Christian County.

"For many years, it has been my humble honor to have served the lord by bringing medical care to thousands of forgotten citizens in SW Missouri: the homeless, our veterans, the impoverished and uninsured," Derges wrote. "Care that helped alleviate the unspeakable pain many people lived in, helping to save lives from uncontrolled chronic diseases, healing wounds and saving limbs from amputation. The most rewarding work I have ever done."

Derges, who rose to prominence in southwest Missouri through her founding and operation of several medical clinics, was found to have fraudulently obtained federal aid money for her nonprofit clinic, lied to patients about "stem cell" treatments that did not contain stem cells and mixed money between the nonprofit, Lift Up Springfield, and her Ozark Valley Medical Clinic locations.
Old 07-05-2022, 05:59 PM   #993
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-of-gas-prices

Biden is just an embarrassment now and hopefully doesn’t believe this is how markets and policy works.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 08:56 PM   #994
Giantone
Gamebreaker

chico the embarrassment is you.
Old 07-06-2022, 12:32 PM   #995
MTK
\m/

FFS

Conservatives Keep Blaming Marijuana for Mass Shootings

It's always weed, video games, movies, anything but the real problem
Old 07-06-2022, 01:56 PM   #996
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
FFS

Conservatives Keep Blaming Marijuana for Mass Shootings

It's always weed, video games, movies, anything but the real problem
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2116980.html

Tucker Carlson outrageously blames mass shootings on women lecturing about ‘privilege’ after Highland Park
Old 07-09-2022, 09:44 PM   #997
Giantone
Gamebreaker

I'm okay with this protest. He is no different then anyone else and should get no special treatment. With that said I do agree with the protection bill Biden signed. Protesting is fine, threating them or their families no!

https://www.businessinsider.com/bret...verturn-2022-7

Morton's has been flooded with phone calls and fake reservations after it said Brett Kavanaugh had a 'right' to 'eat dinner' without protestors gathering outside

Morton's says it has been swamped with fake reservations after it defended Brett Kavanaugh's "right" to "eat dinner."
Kavanaugh was dining at a DC location when demonstrators gathered outside to protest the overturn of Roe v. Wade.
The justice left out a back door, with Morton's later saying the demonstration was "void of decency."

FH!
Old 07-09-2022, 11:51 PM   #998
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

^

Kavenaugh is tough and will not be bullied. Doesn’t matter. Their imitation tactics didn’t work.

Cowards who claim they don’t know what a woman is because they aren’t a biologist, I don’t they could take this type of ridicule…or their coward defenders.

He Gets Us
Old 07-10-2022, 05:17 AM   #999
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
^

Kavenaugh is tough and will not be bullied. Doesn’t matter.

The Tears of Brett Kavanaugh
Old 07-10-2022, 05:03 PM   #1000
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.cbsnews.com/sanfrancisco...-drug-problem/

Viral video of kids' grim encounter highlights San Francisco's drug problem

Take a second to watch this vid…the war on drugs may be a failure, but this is a worse option.What a Disgraceful shithole San Francisco has turned into.

He Gets Us
Old 07-11-2022, 03:46 PM   #1001
Giantone
Gamebreaker

INSIDER
Trump claims US was unified under his presidency before COVID-19: 'Everybody was happy'

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-claims-...132244973.html

Tell trump isn't deranged?!
Old 07-12-2022, 11:28 AM   #1002
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
^

Kavenaugh is tough and will not be bullied. Doesn’t matter. Their imitation tactics didn’t work.

Cowards who claim they don’t know what a woman is because they aren’t a biologist, I don’t they could take this type of ridicule…or their coward defenders.
chico , you might want to learn from an intelligent response.

https://news.yahoo.com/pete-buttigie...183847009.html

Pete Buttigieg Praised for ‘Intelligent and Precise’ Interview Schooling Fox News on Kavanaugh Protesters (Video)

In a clip from the interview, Emanuel asked the politician if the tweet — which read, “Sounds like [Kavanaugh] just wanted some privacy to make his own dining decisions” in reference to Kavanaugh’s role in overturning Roe v. Wade — was “appropriate.”

Buttigieg began his answer by establishing that public officials should always be free of “violence, harassment and intimidation” in public locations, while adding that they will “never be free of criticism or peaceful protest” from individuals exercising their rights to freedom of speech.

He continued, “Remember, the justice [Kavanaugh] never even came in contact with these protesters. They reportedly didn’t see or hear them, and these protesters are upset because a right — an important right, that the majority of Americans support — was taken away. Not only the right to choose, by the way, but this justice was part of the process of stripping away the right to privacy.”
Old 07-12-2022, 11:49 AM   #1003
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Lol…you do understand 3 weeks ago a leftist democrat protestor was arrested for attempt murder of Big Kavy and his family?

Sit the fuck down. Leaking the Dobbs draft, illegal protests and democrat groups paying bounties for Justice sightings is clearly imitation of the courts.

Clownish. This is from the same folks who claim “speech is violence” online but justify burning down of city blocks, attacking police officers, attacking prolife women clinics

He Gets Us
Old 07-12-2022, 03:45 PM   #1004
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Lol…you do understand 3 weeks ago a leftist democrat protestor was arrested for attempt murder of Big Kavy and his family?

You mean the guy who called the Police on himself?

Sit the fuck down. Leaking the Dobbs draft, illegal protests and democrat groups paying bounties for Justice sightings is clearly imitation of the courts.
LOL, you're a fucking fool. You ignore the politicizing of the Supreme Court of the US and then cry when peaceful protester show up and make your lying Supreme Court Justice cry . STFU!

Clownish. This is from the same folks who claim “speech is violence” online but justify burning down of city blocks, attacking police officers, attacking prolife women clinics

The clown is you, you have no idea who these people are . We know that you are a trumpette sheep that can't think for yourself.
Old 07-12-2022, 03:49 PM   #1005
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Keep Ignoring it chico!