Coronavirus (political)

Debating with the enemy

Old 04-20-2021, 02:09 PM   #1
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Coronavirus (political)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
You should check out the video...he posted his L. First, his ranch and house are beautiful...good lord amazing. But anti vax rambling is peak stupidity. I couldn’t imagine being his doctor And having to listen to this nonsense. But he was really sick

Everyone get their shot, don’t hesitate for a second

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 04:39 PM   #2
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Wearing a mask outside always has been dumb...now with the evidence out, you are simply a full tard. And if you are vaccinated and wear a mask outside, it’s not about covid, it’s about political theater which you should reevaluate your life

He Gets Us
Old 04-21-2021, 10:26 AM   #3
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Wearing a mask outside always has been dumb...now with the evidence out, you are simply a full tard. And if you are vaccinated and wear a mask outside, it’s not about covid, it’s about political theater which you should reevaluate your life
The fact that you call anyone a "tard" shows how ignorant you are in general. You say you follow the science , what science is that? Do you realize that because of the restrictions that were in place for covid it almost complete wiped out the flu season?. Ohhh I guess you're too ignorant to figure that out. Doesn't fit your bias agenda.
Old 04-21-2021, 10:32 AM   #4
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
I wear one outside, I am also vaccinated. I work in a high exposure profession. The science tells us that wearing a mask prevents me from transmitting it to you. The science also tells us that those with the vaccine can transmit the virus to people. Consider it my civic duty protecting you from yourself.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 10:59 AM   #5
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
I wear one outside, I am also vaccinated. I work in a high exposure profession. The science tells us that wearing a mask prevents me from transmitting it to you. The science also tells us that those with the vaccine can transmit the virus to people. Consider it my civic duty protecting you from yourself.
So if you get the vaccine you can still get COVID? You just don't have symptoms?
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 11:13 AM   #6
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
So if you get the vaccine you can still get COVID? You just don't have symptoms?
The vaccines aren't 100% effective so you could absolutely still get it, small chance but it's still there. Although you likely wouldn't get as sick as someone who isn't vaccinated.
Old 04-21-2021, 12:44 PM   #7
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
The vaccine should lower the virus count to where you are asymptomatic but you would still have the virus and hopefully your cells take care of the rest. It is similar with bacterial infections too. Viruses and bacteria are next to impossible to eliminate to zero. It should be a minimal risk but it is not a zero sum and since I have kids to young to get vaccine I don't take unnecessary chances.
Old 04-21-2021, 11:46 AM   #8
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by baltimoreskins View Post
i wear one outside, i am also vaccinated. I work in a high exposure profession. The science tells us that wearing a mask prevents me from transmitting it to you. The science also tells us that those with the vaccine can transmit the virus to people. Consider it my civic duty protecting you from yourself.
+1
Old 04-20-2021, 04:46 PM   #9
SunnySide
Playmaker

I dont care if you wear a mask outside or not.

Why do you care? Why do you judge other people? let other people do what they want, theyre arent bothering you .. and you do you.

thats my approach to it.

Come winter time Im wearing a motherfucking mask every winter for the rest of my life. They are comfortable and make the breath I breathe warm and fuzzy.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 05:36 PM   #10
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
I dont care if you wear a mask outside or not.

Why do you care? Why do you judge other people? let other people do what they want, theyre arent bothering you .. and you do you.

thats my approach to it.

Come winter time Im wearing a motherfucking mask every winter for the rest of my life. They are comfortable and make the breath I breathe warm and fuzzy.
I stick to science, that’s all. Im guessing you don’t mind people not wearing them as well. That’s cool too.

He Gets Us
Old 04-21-2021, 10:08 AM   #11
MTK
\m/

Maybe some people just feel more comfortable wearing one outside even if it's not needed. Can't blame some out there for feeling a little traumatized from the past year plus.

Life is hard enough as it is, don't bother yourself too much with what everyone else is doing.
Old 04-21-2021, 11:04 AM   #12
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

As we can see, the misinformation in the anti vaxers movement is just as much on the other pendulum swing.

Those with the vaccine can only transmit covid in extremely rare circumstances. Ive seen .000007% chance.

I understand people are scared but an idea that some might say you should wear a mask if vaccinated isn’t following the science. Also condemning those who chose not to wear a mask after vaccination wouldn’t make an iota of sense or logic.

He Gets Us
Old 04-21-2021, 12:46 PM   #13
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
As we can see, the misinformation in the anti vaxers movement is just as much on the other pendulum swing.

Those with the vaccine can only transmit covid in extremely rare circumstances. Ive seen .000007% chance.

I understand people are scared but an idea that some might say you should wear a mask if vaccinated isn’t following the science. Also condemning those who chose not to wear a mask after vaccination wouldn’t make an iota of sense or logic.
I won't complain if you don't want to wear one but like I said I am not going to risk getting someone else sick for something so easy. It is not like a mask is a pain in the ass so it is no big deal to me.
Old 04-21-2021, 12:52 PM   #14
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

I hate people that wear masks and don't wear them, equally.

What gets me is how people can exercise with masks on. No way in hell I could. I get hot way to easily in normal conditions. I'd just about die having to wear a mask. Gonna be weird joining a gym again. Probably won't until next year.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 02:54 PM   #15
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
I hate people that wear masks and don't wear them, equally.

What gets me is how people can exercise with masks on. No way in hell I could. I get hot way to easily in normal conditions. I'd just about die having to wear a mask. Gonna be weird joining a gym again. Probably won't until next year.
I was wearing mine the entire time I exercised last year (haven't been to the gym since I fractured my wrist last year). Like wearing it at work, it's just something you get used to.