Coronavirus (political)

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-24-2021, 12:54 PM   #931
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Coronavirus (political)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
“There is nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months”

President Biden. Hmm that’s not what he promised on the campaign trail

A mask challenge...psssshh not a plan, as most Americans have been doing this regularly

Vaccine delivered by trump which had avg 920,00 vaccination a day in the ten days leading up to Biden first day. 100 million vaccines in first 100 days= essentially the same thing trump was delivering...

One of Biden administration first lies was trump had no plan...”start from scratch”. Fauci immediately contradicted Biden and blew that lie out the water in interviews after the president had stated it with the vaccine stats above, context of how we are out move faster than other countries and the plan has been posted for months on the federal health and human services department for months.
chico,................................

Advertisements
Old 01-24-2021, 07:51 PM   #932
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Chicago Teachers Union Votes To Refuse In-Person Teaching, Will Not Show For Work

https://www.dailywire.com/news/chica...-show-for-work

U want to know why Chicago is a shithole, read that. All this follow the science is horseshit...they are lazy and trifling like the kids they set the example for.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 09:29 PM   #933
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Chicago Teachers Union Votes To Refuse In-Person Teaching, Will Not Show For Work

https://www.dailywire.com/news/chica...-show-for-work

U want to know why Chicago is a shithole, read that. All this follow the science is horseshit...they are lazy and trifling like the kids they set the example for.
Old 01-26-2021, 08:21 AM   #934
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

“A WA teacher's union president says reopening schools is an example of "white supremacy," concern over a child's mental health or suicide risk is "white privilege," and push to reopen schools is like rioters pushing to enter the U.S. Capitol”

Fairfax County teachers union demanded that teachers be put to the front of the vaccine line in order for school to resume. They got their wish, teachers were vaccinated, and now they're still refusing to return to work. This is cowardice and selfishness on a level rarely seen.

These are the clowns teaching your kids. Keeping schools closed in defiance of science is not surprising and the fact most have come together to avoid their job is an open and shut case of corruption

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 01-26-2021 at 09:35 AM.
Old 01-26-2021, 08:45 AM   #935
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Virginia is now the worst state in the nation when it comes to administering covid vaccine. 42.2% of doses delivered to the state have been used. North Dakota is now 1 with 84.5% This according to Becker's Hospital Review.

Thanks to dem leadership and nothing else.

He Gets Us
Old 01-26-2021, 10:29 AM   #936
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Virginia is now the worst state in the nation when it comes to administering covid vaccine. 42.2% of doses delivered to the state have been used. North Dakota is now 1 with 84.5% This according to Becker's Hospital Review.

Thanks to dem leadership and nothing else.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 10:41 AM   #937
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

But Virginia is the worst is an absolute and their plan to dispute the vaccine has failed.

You can’t sit on vaccines and they complain about anything...they have still had nearly a third of the 3.3 billion in cares money when they were told vaccine was coming

He Gets Us
Old 01-26-2021, 10:47 AM   #938
SunnySide
Playmaker

I want my vaccine. I want my kid to get the damn vaccine so she can play soccer this spring. We can go to pools. Actually go out to nice sit down restaurants. farmer markets.

-------------------------------

Maryland initially focused on Phase 1A, which includes health care workers, first responders, correctional officers and residents and staff of nursing homes. On Jan. 18, the state opened vaccines to people in Phase 1B, including people 75 and up, assisted living facility residents and staff that weren't covered in Phase 1A, teachers, people with developmental disabilities and certain high-risk inmates. Phase 1C vaccination began on Jan. 25, allowing people 65 and up and certain types of essential workers like grocery store and public transit employees to be immunized. After Phase 1C will be Phase 2, which includes people over the age of 16 with significant underlying medical conditions.
https://states.aarp.org/maryland/cov...e-distribution

tell your parents, if youre lucky enough to still have them on this earth, to get their vaccine asap. 65 and older now.

its like some boarding the plane type stuff with phases and groups.

SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 11:44 AM   #939
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

My mom is 65 and up and has COPD. Still waiting for CA and/or her medical coverage to schedule her appointment.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 11:51 AM   #940
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Need to go ahead and place this here before the left does there best to rewrite history they don’t like.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden...tically-agrees

To make this seem like it will be Biden’s accomplishment, CNN has now reported that administration officials are claiming they inherited “no coronavirus vaccine distribution plan to speak of from the Trump administration.” Nowhere in the article does CNN acknowledge that more than 17 million vaccines have already been administered and that nearly one million vaccines are already being administered per day.

CNN’s claim that Biden inherited no vaccine distribution plan is also demonstrably false, considering the fact that 36 million vaccines have already been distributed to states and the distribution strategy is publicly available.

Administration of the vaccine has already increased since it was first made available. Bloomberg has a vaccine tracker that shows an average of 912,497 doses per day were administered last week.
So it seems the Federal plan was give the vaccine to the states and let them figure it out from there. Is that what you're counting as a "distribution plan"?
Old 01-26-2021, 11:59 AM   #941
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
So it seems the Federal plan was give the vaccine to the states and let them figure it out from there. Is that what you're counting as a "distribution plan"?
That should be the distribution plan. States and local governments should be better equipped to handle their local distributions. Should be! Instead of worrying about who runs each state, we should be worried about how each state can improve its operations, in the event of future need. The federal government can assist as needed or requested, but states have had lots of time to get a coherent plan in place.
Old 01-26-2021, 12:04 PM   #942
MTK
\m/

Seems that leaving things up to the states is part of how we get so deep into the weeds to begin with.
Old 01-26-2021, 12:10 PM   #943
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Seems that leaving things up to the states is part of how we get so deep into the weeds to begin with.
CA collects taxes, I expect them to use them productively. The federal government doesn't have the manpower or resources to administer vaccines to 350ish million people. State and local governments have just as much an obligation to their constituents as the federal government.

Note - I'm not saying the federal government did an excellent job, but states need to be held accountable too. The federal government was never meant to babysit all 50 states.
Old 01-26-2021, 12:11 PM   #944
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Laughable comment..that’s what Democrats would like u to believe and is a talking point. I guess the 17 million plus vaccination prior to Biden just miraculously occurred...the Trump adm had already ramped up to nearly 1 million per day as Biden took office.

The Big Fauci already corrected the Biden administration day 1 lie of “no plan.” It’s like when the experts and media lied that trump couldn’t get the vaccine out before end of year.

Health and human department had the plan on the website...a total of 60-some individual plans were developed and assisted by CDC in vaccination strategies depending on where in the country they went.

Estimated 300 meetings with Biden transition team with the covid strategy including vaccination plan. Meetings with governors...via zoom and conference calls...some who didn’t bother to show.

Yet here we are with states like mine with vaccinations sitting around and incompetent governors complaining about supply and money when we have both.

He Gets Us
Old 01-26-2021, 12:13 PM   #945
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
CA collects taxes, I expect them to use them productively. The federal government doesn't have the manpower or resources to administer vaccines to 350ish million people. State and local governments have just as much an obligation to their constituents as the federal government.

Note - I'm not saying the federal government did an excellent job, but states need to be held accountable too. The federal government was never meant to babysit all 50 states.
California has been an absolute disgrace per the usual. Incompetent dem run from top to bottom.

He Gets Us