Brian Robinson Shot multiple times

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 08-29-2022, 10:04 PM   #76
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: Brian Robinson Shot multiple times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
How are you going to fix fatherless families? Fuck sake you’re pissing in the wind.

Just be glad Robinson is going to be alright. On to Week 1.
Just because I can't fix it personally, doesn't mean it's not a problem. By your standard, nothing should ever be addressed then. Unless you have a magic wand.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-29-2022, 10:20 PM   #77
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Just for the record I know plenty of people who have absolutely no relationship with their father whatsoever and they aren’t violent criminals. What kind of fucking connect the dot game are we even playing? One where you dont need to use straight lines apparently.

Anyway yes Schneed. Thank God he is ok! Bring on the Jags!
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 10:22 PM   #78
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocnrik View Post
I’ll say this .. I know plenty of whites that the whole damn family is nothing but drug dealers, thieves, criminals etc etc… I’m white and have a lot of friends that are Black,brown,Asian .. straight , gay .. whatever .. the worst folks I know are the white ass meth crack head thieving ass no counts … I guess I’m racist towards my own kind .. truth is things is outta control and all of us could be victims at any time … there are only two types of people.. good and bad ! We gotta watch out for each other !

This post is an absolute breath of fresh air man. I could not agree with you more.
Old 08-29-2022, 10:26 PM   #79
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Just for the record I know plenty of people who have absolutely no relationship with their father whatsoever and they aren’t violent criminals. What kind of fucking connect the dot game are we even playing? One where you dont need to use straight lines apparently.

Anyway yes Schneed. Thank God he is ok! Bring on the Jags!
You knowing "plenty" of people is not a scientific number. In fact, it's an insignificant number. It's been proven many times over, boys do better with fathers in the household. It's simply a fact.
Old 08-29-2022, 10:40 PM   #80
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
This post is an absolute breath of fresh air man. I could not agree with you more.
I'll agree with you here tho.

Roc is right, this country is filled with millions of white trash losers.

In addition, meth is the worst drug there is imo. And it's predominantly used by white people.

I just wish we could all (as a country) have conversations about problems in this country across all groups.
Old 08-29-2022, 10:43 PM   #81
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Man this gone off the rails…

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 10:45 PM   #82
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
How so?
Old 08-29-2022, 10:46 PM   #83
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

There is research to back it up. I posted it somewhere else, but when I set up the WATCH D.O.G.S. program at my kids' school, I had a whole slide about the consequences of fatherlessness, or not having a father figure. It's a thing. Not sure it's necessarily a thing for this thread, since I'm not aware that we have any idea what the home life is for the kids involved in the B Rob shooting...

Anyway, you can learn more at https://fathers.com/ if you so choose.

It's actually a great website for Dads.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 10:50 PM   #84
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
There is research to back it up. I posted it somewhere else, but when I set up the WATCH D.O.G.S. program at my kids' school, I had a whole slide about the consequences of fatherlessness, or not having a father figure. It's a thing. Not sure it's necessarily a thing for this thread, since I'm not aware that we have any idea what the home life is for the kids involved in the B Rob shooting...

Anyway, you can learn more at https://fathers.com/ if you so choose.

It's actually a great website for Dads.
I will just never understand the perpetual fight against this nowadays. Boys on average, do better with present fathers. How is this even remotely surprising??? It's just the weirdest argument ever that we can't admit this truth.
Old 08-30-2022, 08:05 AM   #85
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Seriously, WTF
Old 08-30-2022, 08:08 AM   #86
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

Hey its the arsonist/ firefighter. What up!
Old 08-30-2022, 08:14 AM   #87
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Brian Robinson Shot multiple times

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
You knowing "plenty" of people is not a scientific number. In fact, it's an insignificant number. It's been proven many times over, boys do better with fathers in the household. It's simply a fact.

And it is also a fact that a child without a father or a father figure doesn’t automatically grow up to be a violent criminal. To assume that is the case when you hear about a shooting is just silly. I mean how many times do we hear from the parentS of one of these lunatics after the fact and everything points to an absolutely normal family structure and upbringing? All. The. Time.

As a father, and someone who grew up with a father believe me I am not discounting the importance of a solid family structure. Was simply saying that to jump right to the conclusion that a violent criminal comes from generations of poor or non existent father figures - which is what the original comment said - is a reach at best. It isn’t always the case. Not even close.
Old 08-30-2022, 08:38 AM   #88
skinsfan69
Living Legend

This just hits home w/ me. I use to do some PR projects w/ DC Police years ago. I knew the frustration that the police were having because these savages would do crimes like this and be right back out on the street. Not sure if the guys I knew are still w/ DC. They wanted out and this was long before all the BLM bullshit.

On average there was one carjacking a day in DC a couple years ago. The department would tweet out their frustration. They went on the news to tell the public about it. Still nothing...

The two savages that did this are 15 and 17. No doubt their fathers aren't in the home. Mine wasn't either and I am black so no fucking excuses. Put them in jail for 25 years. When they are caught I bet they have already done something to someone else and were let back out.

And yesterday I turn on the news and Charles Allen is on there talking stupid shit. He wants to know why this happened. Don't ask why. Just lock them up for a real long time and ask questions later. Stop having empathy for these losers you weak asshole.

Can you imagine if this went the other way and BR was killed? ... like the guy was in front of Nats Stadium?? Idk.. I am just pissed off and need to vent. Sorry about the rant.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 08:40 AM   #89
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Yes it has, ready to get back to football...
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 09:57 AM   #90
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I will just never understand the perpetual fight against this nowadays. Boys on average, do better with present fathers. How is this even remotely surprising??? It's just the weirdest argument ever that we can't admit this truth.
For the better part of a decade, a San Francisco Bay Area drug ring sold tons of cocaine to the Crips and Bloods street gangs of Los Angeles and funneled millions in drug profits to a Latin American guerrilla army run by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, a Mercury News investigation has found.

This drug network opened the first pipeline between Colombia's cocaine cartels and the black neighborhoods of Los Angeles, a city now known as the "crack" capital of the world. The cocaine that flooded in helped spark a crack explosion in urban America . . . and provided the cash and connections needed for L.A.'s gangs to buy automatic weapons.

https://oig.justice.gov/sites/defaul...712/ch01p1.htm

“The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people,” former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman told Harper’s writer Dan Baum for the April cover story published Tuesday.

“You understand what I’m saying? We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin. And then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities,” Ehrlichman said. “We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”

https://www.cnn.com/2016/03/23/polit...-blacks-hippie

Black Americans are incarcerated in state prisons at nearly 5 times the rate of white Americans.
Nationally, one in 81 Black adults in the U.S. is serving time in state prison. Wisconsin leads the nation in Black imprisonment rates; one of every 36 Black Wisconsinites is in prison.
In 12 states, more than half the prison population is Black: Alabama, Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia.
Seven states maintain a Black/white disparity larger than 9 to 1: California, Connecticut, Iowa, Maine, Minnesota, New Jersey, and Wisconsin.
Latinx individuals are incarcerated in state prisons at a rate that is 1.3 times the incarceration rate of whites. Ethnic disparities are highest in Massachusetts, which reports an ethnic differential of 4.1:1.

https://www.sentencingproject.org/pu...state-prisons/

Since you are adamant about injecting this BS into a football thread about Brian Robinson being shot .. lets go. Lets do this.

1. CIA works with guerrilla mercenaries and gangs to flood the neighborhoods of blacks with crack and cocaine

2. White racist POS president Nixon declares war on crack with intent to incarcerate POC, namely males and fathers and leaders

3. Jails get flooded with black males serving decades for drug crimes .. leaving their kids to grow up without fathers

4. In the year 2022, and without any irony, fans of the Washington Commanders liken crime now with the lack of father figures ...

------------------

Oh yeah ... football!!

Sd youre my boy, just showing the absurdity that this thread has become when we start going political in the football threads ...
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote