Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

MILE HIGH THRILLER POST GAME

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 09-18-2023, 10:35 AM   #1
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Re: MILE HIGH THRILLER POST GAME

Fuck Micah Parson, the commanders are coming too!!

http://dcsportsking.com/2023/09/18/m...ibextid=Zxz2cZ

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2023, 10:47 AM   #2
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Fuck Micah Parson, the commanders are coming too!!

http://dcsportsking.com/2023/09/18/m...ibextid=Zxz2cZ

They were teammates and like the article says probably some friendly gaming going on, but Jahan man please do not give Parsons bulletin board material. That dude is an absolute beast. Id prefer him not to have any extra motivation. Our oline best get it together before Thanksgiving!
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2023, 10:17 AM   #3
MTK
\m/

Hot take it wasn’t PI on the last play. Great play by St Juste. Good non call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-18-2023, 11:25 AM   #4
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Daron Payne is a monster

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2023, 11:32 AM   #5
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Listening to pussy ass broncos fans complain they got robbed by officials is fucking delicious.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2023, 01:09 PM   #6
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Listening to pussy ass broncos fans complain they got robbed by officials is fucking delicious.
I thought it was instant karma that Sutton was the WR that did not catch the 2-pt conversation, given that he was allowed that BS out of bound catch right before the hail mary TD.
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2023, 11:52 AM   #7
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Stock up:

B-Rob
Bieniemy
Howell
D-line

Stock down:

Cheeseman
Leno

This thread is hilarious. Lots of bitching after we won a game we had no business winning. If we were down 21-3 with Wentz or Heinicke at qb does anybody see us coming back from that? DPI or no DPI, I consider the non-call karma after last year's Giants game.

Great comeback win and hopefully next week we can fix the slow start. Onward and upward.
Old 09-18-2023, 12:53 PM   #8
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post

This thread is hilarious. Lots of bitching after we won a game we had no business winning.

Wait, we had no business winning this game?
Did we have any business going down 21-3 to a crap team? We don’t have Taylor or Carson. No need to even mention them. We have a competent quarterback now. Yes it is absolutely bat shit fantastic that we came back. AND YES it is absolutely bat shit terrible that we got punched in the mouth in the first place! It happened. Lol. Im gonna say it for the last time and than for my own sanity bow out. COMING OUT FLAT AGAINST BAD TEAMS (two weeks in a row) DOES NOT BODE WELL WHEN YOU PLAY THE EAGLES OR BILLS OR COWBOYS OR ANY OF THE GOOD TEAMS IN THE LEAGUE. Jesus Christ. It isn’t negative. It is God damn concerning and we better fucking fix it before next week! And no I don’t hope we get killed so I can say i told you we suck. Lol. I want to win every game! Hence my concern with looking like shit against the Cardinals or Broncos. It is just what it is. Nothing more. Nothing less. We need to fix shit before next week because we are not coming back down 21-3 against real teams!!!!!!!!
Old 09-18-2023, 01:00 PM   #9
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Did we have any business going down 21-3 to a crap team? We don’t have Taylor or Carson. No need to even mention them. We have a competent quarterback now. Yes it is absolutely bat shit fantastic that we came back. AND YES it is absolutely bat shit terrible that we got punched in the mouth in the first place! It happened. Lol. Im gonna say it for the last time and than for my own sanity bow out. COMING OUT FLAT AGAINST BAD TEAMS (two weeks in a row) DOES NOT BODE WELL WHEN YOU PLAY THE EAGLES OR BILLS OR COWBOYS OR ANY OF THE GOOD TEAMS IN THE LEAGUE. Jesus Christ. It isn’t negative. It is God damn concerning and we better fucking fix it before next week! And no I don’t hope we get killed so I can say i told you we suck. Lol. I want to win every game! Hence my concern with looking like shit against the Cardinals or Broncos. It is just what it is. Nothing more. Nothing less. We need to fix shit before next week because we are not coming back down 21-3 against real teams!!!!!!!!
wow, bro chill it is a game on TV that really has no bearing on your actually life
Old 09-18-2023, 02:26 PM   #10
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
wow, bro chill it is a game on TV that really has no bearing on your actually life

What? We are talking about football M. I promise that it doesn’t affect my sleep patterns, appetite, or real life concerns. Thanks though. Lol.
Old 09-19-2023, 08:02 AM   #11
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Punch, my post was not directed at you lol. I agree we can't come out flat against the Eagles/Cowboys/etc (hate to say it but they are peaking right now).
Old 09-19-2023, 08:09 AM   #12
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

MILE HIGH THRILLER POST GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Punch, my post was not directed at you lol. I agree we can't come out flat against the Eagles/Cowboys/etc (hate to say it but they are peaking right now).

Oh I know but i was part of the direction. Was / is definitely wary even though we are 2-0.

Cowboys definitively peaking. Eagles could easily be 0-2.

Last edited by punch it in; 09-19-2023 at 08:47 AM.
Old 09-18-2023, 12:10 PM   #13
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

It's beyond hilarious, but some people just like to complain/bitch. I've always been a glass half-full kinda fan myself. Not that there's no room for improvement, obviously. I thought the offense played pretty well the whole game, but Slye wasn't great, and the secondary was bad in the first quarter, and it didn't seem like anyone could get off a block either. That turnover though, that really changed the momentum in our favor. Nice play by C Young, J Davis, and C Barton.

Nice W on the road against a decent team.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2023, 12:18 PM   #14
JWsleep
Propane and propane accessories

Great win. Remember folks--this is the BEGINNING of a new era. Not there yet, obviously. But man, it is so much nicer to win some games.

First off, Bieniemy is such a huge upgrade. What a pleasure to watch a real offense. How frickin long has it been?

Biggest play of Jamin's career? Hope the LBs can grow behind this monster D line.

Thomas--wow. How do you hold on to that ball? Jeebus, it's a violent game. Fuck Kareem Jackson.

Terry is a a straight out baller. Glad he has a bit of help now. A great captain.

B Rob--yes, my man!! What a great game overall.

Howell--keep it up, kid. No TOs!! Going to be ups and downs, no doubt.

So, did our defense actually adjust after the first quarter, or did they just wake up? Haven't heard much analysis. Seemed that Denver stopped going long.

Anyway, great win. Lots to improve--O-line (tackles, especially), LB play, long snapper (wtf?). But it's early days--2 games post-Snyder.
Old 09-18-2023, 12:25 PM   #15
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

TOP 5 Graded players on O Yesterday

1. CHarles 82.9
2. Thomas 78.9
3. BRob 76.8
4. Turner 71
5. Howell 70

On Defense

1. Payne 86