Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-08-2021, 04:06 PM   #76
MTK
\m/

Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Yeah this Presidency is ending just about the way we all figured it would.

Advertisements
Old 01-08-2021, 04:11 PM   #77
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...eb2x&context=3

If it was just one man that was willing to die for some horseshit cause, maybe this wouldn't have happened.

Can't help but wonder if he was in the hallway where the girl got dropped, maybe he'd rethink his outlook on being willing to die for a guy who would gladly step over him if it meant retaining the presidency.
Old 01-08-2021, 04:11 PM   #78
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I'm not giving the mayor a pass, fuck her and anyone else involved in the lax security too. Somebody high-ranking either intentionally spread the ranks thin, or somebody else was in a pissing match with the feds and told them to stay home. Or they ignored all the fucking intelligence that they were planning something for Jan. 6th. Either way fuck them all. We just showed the world that we can't secure literally the most important building in the US.

The problem I have with you is you keep trying to use this as an opportunity to have a discuss about why both sides have problems. Just take the L. Dems have problems too, nobody is denying that. But instead of just decrying radical speech that led conservatives to this point, you just backtrack to collusion. And it's pointless continuing that discussion because you have never once acknowledged Mueller's words on the subject.

I'm done with that argument, you think it was a hoax and a fraud and it's been repeatedly established Mueller didn't charge Trump with anything because of legal DOJ precedent saying POTUS can't be charged with a crime. We're gonna have to agree to disagree on that. Let it go.
On the obstruction of justice charge. Again, he found zero evidence of collusion with Russia

This is exactly how people are manipulating from dishonest media and political figures. There was NO evidence of collusion by Trump, family, administration etc.

Folks it’s easy to see why there are people who believe the election was stolen in a vote by mail scenario.

Mooby, Adam Schiff lied to the American people for 3 years: google the transcripts

All the Adam Schiff Transcripts
Newly released documents show he knew all along that there was no proof of Russia-Trump collusion.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 04:12 PM   #79
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
On the obstruction of justice charge. Again, he found zero evidence of collusion with Russia

This is exactly how people are manipulating from dishonest media and political figures. There was NO evidence of collusion by Trump, family, administration etc.

Folks it’s easy to see why there are people who believe the election was stolen in a vote by mail scenario.
chico answer the question I put to you!
Old 01-08-2021, 04:14 PM   #80
Giantone
Gamebreaker

More chicken shit republicans.............
https://www.yahoo.com/news/six-repub...225945766.html

Six Republican lawmakers among rioters as police release photos of wanted

Gustaf Kilander

At least six Republican state legislators took part in events surrounding the storming of the US Capitol. West Virginia Delegate Derrick Evans posted a video of himself entering the building but later deleted it, The New York Times reported.

This comes as the FBI and DC Police released images of people wanted on federal charges for violently storming the US Capitol. They are trying to track down 36 people after 68 were already arrested after violent clashes with police as the Trump-supporting mob broke into the Capitol, forcing members of Congress to evacuate and seek shelter in undisclosed locations. Four rioters died and 56 officers were injured in the ensuing chaos. One officer remains in hospital after being beaten and tased by the mob.

Charges include inciting a riot and weapons violations. Rioters scaled the Capitol building, defaced statues, committed countless acts of vandalism and fought with police.
Old 01-08-2021, 04:26 PM   #81
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://twitter.com/janemarielynch/s...36235985055744

No sympathy for Graham. You're either in 100% or you're out, as soon as you dare to speak against the great one you're off the squad.
Old 01-08-2021, 04:28 PM   #82
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...an-aberration/

Preach. Security wasn't strong because the people who make those decisions thought MAGA supporters were their friends. They back the blue, remember?

-----------------------------------------

https://twitter.com/thenation/status...32193341513736

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGA supporter
“This is not America,” a woman said to a small group, her voice shaking. “They’re shooting at us. They’re supposed to shoot BLM, but they’re shooting the patriots.”
Old 01-08-2021, 04:55 PM   #83
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

I'm no lawyer, but I'm pretty sure that admitting or even bragging about committing federal crimes on video is generally not a good strategy. These people are just as dumb as Trump.

https://twitter.com/Cleavon_MD/statu...34743323394048

Maybe we can get JR in here to verify if this is sound legal advice... LOL
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 05:20 PM   #84
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
I'm no lawyer, but I'm pretty sure that admitting or even bragging about committing federal crimes on video is generally not a good strategy. These people are just as dumb as Trump.

https://twitter.com/Cleavon_MD/statu...34743323394048

Maybe we can get JR in here to verify if this is sound legal advice... LOL

That's what your clip reminds me of lol.
Old 01-08-2021, 05:41 PM   #85
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Full disclaimer before somebody in here starts spouting about the Hitler comparison: Until Trump convinces his supporters that all Dems need to be sent to concentration camps, no Trump is not Hitler.

With that being said, could you imagine if Hitler took the podium after Night of the Long Knives and condemned the attack? That's what this sounds like.
Old 01-08-2021, 06:26 PM   #86
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://twitter.com/SunSentinel/stat...39616023375874

Now we know Chico was definitely there.
Old 01-08-2021, 07:06 PM   #87
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
https://twitter.com/SunSentinel/stat...39616023375874

Now we know Chico was definitely there.

He Gets Us
Old 01-08-2021, 08:13 PM   #88
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by chico23231 View Post
on the obstruction of justice charge. Again, he found zero evidence of collusion with russia

this is exactly how people are manipulating from dishonest media and political figures. There was no evidence of collusion by trump, family, administration etc.

Mooby, adam schiff lied to the american people for 3 years: Google the transcripts

all the adam schiff transcripts

newly released documents show he knew all along that there was no proof of russia-trump collusion.

wrong
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 08:22 PM   #89
Giantone
Gamebreaker

trump Officially Kicked Off Twitter

https://www.yahoo.com/news/twitter-s...234321450.html

Twitter permanently suspends Trump's account

Yahoo News
Twitter permanently suspends Trump's account
David Knowles

Twitter said it issued a “permanent suspension” of Donald Trump’s account on Friday evening in the latest escalation by social media companies against a president they accuse of spreading misinformation and inciting violence.

In a post to the site, Twitter explained its decision to block Trump from sharing posts with his 88.7 million followers, citing the attack on the U.S. Capitol by a mob of pro-Trump supporters.

“After close review of recent Tweets from the @realDonaldTrump account and the context around them, we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence,” the company said. “In the context of horrific events this week, we made it clear on Wednesday that additional violations of the Twitter Rules would potentially result in this very course of action. Our public interest framework exists to enable the public to hear from elected officials and world leaders directly. It is built on a principle that the people have a right to hold power to account in the open.”

“However, we made it clear going back years that these accounts are not above our rules entirely and cannot use Twitter to incite violence, among other things,” the statement continued. “We will continue to be transparent around our policies and their enforcement.”

A day earlier, Facebook suspended Trump’s account on its platform for similar reasons. Initially, Twitter removed a handful of Trump’s tweets that came after the siege on the Capitol. For months it had flagged posts by the president that the site said contained misinformation
Old 01-08-2021, 08:29 PM   #90
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
wrong
Another example of how even after all the facts are found, it still doesn’t matter...this is how people are manipulated into believing conspiracy theories such Trump colluded with Russia or an election was stolen from Trump.

It’s easy to see how we got here

He Gets Us