Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Presidential Race 2024

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-25-2024, 08:59 AM   #76
nonniey
The Starter

Re: Presidential Race 2024

Hey all, Trump stated he'd blacklist anyone that donates to the Haley campaign from here on out. They'd be barred from MAGA. So you all know what to do right?

Last edited by nonniey; 01-25-2024 at 02:16 PM.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-25-2024, 10:05 AM   #77
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Hey all, Trump stated he'd blacklist anyone that donates to the Haley campaign form here on out. They'd be barred from MAGA. So you all know what to do right?
Vote for RFK, Jr.?

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 02:18 PM   #78
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Vote for RFK, Jr.?

Almost as bad as Trump and Vivek. I know Haley doesn't have a chance, but she would make by far a better President than anyone that ran or still is running this cycle.
Old 02-06-2024, 08:53 AM   #79
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

So Trump is ordering his Republican servants to block the border bill because

A) politics over policy AKA staying out of jail is more important than anything that has to do with our country (i know i know America first )

B) it is a bad bill for putin especially when comrade Carlson is going over there to show his followers that Putin is a smart decent guy

C) he is simply a moron

D) all of the above
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 09:14 AM   #80
nonniey
The Starter

It's A. If somehow Trump becomes President he won't get a border bill as good as the one they are shooting down right now. I guess MAGA prefers the open borders we have now (Make no mistake that Biden mostly created) over the Bill which would actually have shut down the border over the last 4 months if it had been in effect.

It would be as if a ship captain stupidly ran onto the rocks and his opponents on the ship decided to prevent any effort to reduce flooding, because while the ship is sinking it hurts the captain.
Old 02-06-2024, 04:13 PM   #81
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
So Trump is ordering his Republican servants to block the border bill because

A) politics over policy AKA staying out of jail is more important than anything that has to do with our country (i know i know America first )

B) it is a bad bill for putin especially when comrade Carlson is going over there to show his followers that Putin is a smart decent guy

C) he is simply a moron

D) all of the above
Honestly thought he would be in jail by now.
Old 02-06-2024, 05:58 PM   #82
Darrell Green Fan
Special Teams

I had been wondering why the civil trial for damages had not concluded. Well it seems Alan Weisselberg may be in talks about a plea deal on a perjury charge regarding his testimony in the original trial. Judge has delayed his ruling until this is resolved. If he does plead guilty this can't be good news for old Donnie with regard thee punishment is company will absorb.

I could have sworn he campaigned on the promise to drain the swamp of corruption. If he pleads guilty how many Trump people have now been convicted or plead to felonies?* I have honestly lost count.

.*https://apnews.com/article/trump-wei...9976452b42e6a2
Darrell Green Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 06:13 PM   #83
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrell Green Fan View Post
I had been wondering why the civil trial for damages had not concluded. Well it seems Alan Weisselberg may be in talks about a plea deal on a perjury charge regarding his testimony in the original trial. Judge has delayed his ruling until this is resolved. If he does plead guilty this can't be good news for old Donnie with regard thee punishment is company will absorb.

I could have sworn he campaigned on the promise to drain the swamp of corruption. If he pleads guilty how many Trump people have now been convicted or plead to felonies?* I have honestly lost count.

.*https://apnews.com/article/trump-wei...9976452b42e6a2
Trump is easily the most corrupt President in history. Can't get swampier than him. Doesn't matter though, as MAGA has become a full-blown cult whose members believe he can do no wrong.
Old 02-06-2024, 06:57 PM   #84
Darrell Green Fan
Special Teams

Quote:
Trump is easily the most corrupt President in history. Can't get swampier than him. Doesn't matter though, as MAGA has become a full-blown cult whose members believe he can do no wrong.
As a new poster I have to admit that I looked over the posts before engaging. I was glad to see most here are sensible, I've grown a bit tired of the Trump Cult people.

But all this probably belongs in the Trump Trials thread.
Darrell Green Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 02:01 AM   #85
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Almost as bad as Trump and Vivek. I know Haley doesn't have a chance, but she would make by far a better President than anyone that ran or still is running this cycle.

I think she's a coward, but I'd agree with your statement. At least Chris Christie had the balls to man up and call shit like it was when he entered the race.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 02:06 AM   #86
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Damn, Haley lost against "None of these People" in the race...lol

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nikki-hal...052955016.html
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 11:03 AM   #87
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

It's all about the write-in vote. Wow, Haley, just drop out of the race and stop wasting people's money. Talk about part of the swamp. Raking in cash with a 0% chance of actually winning anything besides a train ticket back to S.C.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 02:48 PM   #88
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
It's A. If somehow Trump becomes President he won't get a border bill as good as the one they are shooting down right now. I guess MAGA prefers the open borders we have now (Make no mistake that Biden mostly created) over the Bill which would actually have shut down the border over the last 4 months if it had been in effect.

It would be as if a ship captain stupidly ran onto the rocks and his opponents on the ship decided to prevent any effort to reduce flooding, because while the ship is sinking it hurts the captain.
With all that is going on , him shooting down the Boarder deal, Abortion issue and his criminal trials I still don't understand how his maga cult can follow him. Not a Biden fan and would take Nicki Haley over any of them , is she the best ,no but better then the others I hope she can stay in long enough till trump goes to jail.
Old 02-07-2024, 05:48 PM   #89
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Imagine being so fucking dumb to think Biden didn’t create the border crisis. He doesn’t need a bill to stop illegals…he has to apply the laws on the books.

I’ll have to post Bill Meliguen thread which lays out specific policies Biden enacted which caused the crisis.

Sad we actually ignore policy and point the finger out a guy out of office for 3 years. Pathetic and weak

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 06:35 PM   #90
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Imagine being so fucking dumb to think Biden didn’t create the border crisis. He doesn’t need a bill to stop illegals…he has to apply the laws on the books.

Sad we actually ignore policy and point the finger out a guy out of office for 3 years. Pathetic and weak
You're right no illegals ever came across before Biden came into Office! You don't think a Bill that both sides want and negotiated and need and is indorsed by the Boarder Agents i s needed. Pretty ignorant of you.