Marty *****slaps Snyderrato

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 12-12-2009, 02:08 PM   #1
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Re: Marty *****slaps Snyderrato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
I'm no fan of Cerrato either but the way people personally attack the guy is just absurd.
When people say things like that idiot Snyder or that gay, pedophile, butt buddy Cerrato or that fat fuck Peter King or Tony Homo...I know they're just charged up and all...but still the name calling and personal attacks, for me at least, makes it difficult to actually pay attention or even respect the poster's commentary

To paraphrase Dennis Miller "Why do we hate based on skin color...when there are so many other reasons to hate?"

Seriously though, why not say I don't like that Cerrato has put us in the position we're currently in by a) selecting Zorn b) failing to secure a strong LT to develop under Samuels knowing Samuels had knee issues (and now near paralysis) going into the season, c) not addressing RB depth late in the draft, etc? Instead it's fucking gay Cerrato go back to fucking little boys you gay fuck! Yeah that's really calling for discussion.
Old 12-12-2009, 03:37 PM   #2
SBXVII
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
When people say things like that idiot Snyder or that gay, pedophile, butt buddy Cerrato or that fat fuck Peter King or Tony Homo...I know they're just charged up and all...but still the name calling and personal attacks, for me at least, makes it difficult to actually pay attention or even respect the poster's commentary

To paraphrase Dennis Miller "Why do we hate based on skin color...when there are so many other reasons to hate?"

Seriously though, why not say I don't like that Cerrato has put us in the position we're currently in by a) selecting Zorn b) failing to secure a strong LT to develop under Samuels knowing Samuels had knee issues (and now near paralysis) going into the season, c) not addressing RB depth late in the draft, etc? Instead it's fucking gay Cerrato go back to fucking little boys you gay fuck! Yeah that's really calling for discussion.
I guessI deserve this but I was not simply trying to say he's gay or he looks stupid. Although he does. I was trying to find out if any of you know the real reason VC is allowed to stick around with his lack of production. I did add that I wouldn't want to be seen with him due him not being very funny or seems to have the dry sense of humor. I wouldn't hire him in a speaking roll cause he is terrible at it.

Matty clarified the whole issue though. I guess DS feels he must help out a friend. I just wish he would help him out by sticking him with WallyWorld.
SBXVII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:50 PM   #3
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBXVII View Post
I guessI deserve this but I was not simply trying to say he's gay or he looks stupid. Although he does. I was trying to find out if any of you know the real reason VC is allowed to stick around with his lack of production. I did add that I wouldn't want to be seen with him due him not being very funny or seems to have the dry sense of humor. I wouldn't hire him in a speaking roll cause he is terrible at it.

Matty clarified the whole issue though. I guess DS feels he must help out a friend. I just wish he would help him out by sticking him with WallyWorld.
I thought that was me! We're not the same person
Old 12-14-2009, 05:28 PM   #4
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

You know what's interesting is that Cerrato's top lieutenant, the guy who does the majority of the work in the off-season is Scott Campbell who is a Schottenheimer disciple.