The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-29-2022, 10:30 AM   #76
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Nobody needs to visit “south of the border” lol. Have all of us East Coasters done it? Yes. When we got there was it worth it? No. Did we go back a second time? Hell no. It is the worlds biggest interstate tourist trap.

And please dont buy a south of the border bumper sticker SD.
No worries here. I have never and will never put any kind of bumper sticker on my car.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-29-2022, 10:39 AM   #77
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

South of the border is a spot where I’d buy firecrackers to use on the beach back in the day.

A weird memory I’ll always had of South of the Border: as a kid I remember stopping there and u had to pay to use the bathroom. They had coin slots locks on stalls, paid 10 cents to pee.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 11:24 AM   #78
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Like i said biggest tourist trap on the interstate.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 11:25 AM   #79
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
No worries here. I have never and will never put any kind of bumper sticker on my car.

How bout this one?

punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 01:16 PM   #80
nonniey
The Starter

Putting this one in the cordial thread because from what I've seen of the regulars here I think we probably do all agree with this article (Unlike other places I used to post). But a bit depressing on where some have gone in what they desire to happen.

https://www.19fortyfive.com/2022/01/...han-the-first/

"......The stark reality is that no political goal worth achieving can be won through a civil war in the 21st century, and the costs would be far greater than many seem to imagine."
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 12:36 PM   #81
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://twitter.com/Craigipedia/stat...34324857212941

The very subtle almost-giddyness when talking about the expected job losses is my favorite part.
Old 02-08-2022, 09:45 AM   #82
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

So Supreme Court officially weighing in and saying gerrymandering and division of voters is not only acceptable but legal. Expect this to start rolling downhill. Every state is going to start leaning further left or right. This had an opportunity to benefit a large swath of Americans but nope. What utter horse shit.
Old 02-08-2022, 10:22 AM   #83
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post

The very subtle almost-giddyness when talking about the expected job losses is my favorite part.
Got to love it when it blows up in their faces.
Old 02-08-2022, 10:31 AM   #84
MTK
\m/

Quote:

big time boner killer for Fox
Old 02-15-2022, 08:29 AM   #85
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...Pfe?li=BBnb7Kz

Chico/others, feel free to shit all over Biden for his foreign policy and the insane inflation at home compounded with our inability to keep the supply chain rolling because that's fair game, but I would be remiss if I didn't ask why Trump's accountants would bail if everything was totally cool and totally legal. It just doesn't make sense to me.
Old 02-15-2022, 09:18 AM   #86
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:

Chico/others, feel free to shit all over Biden for his foreign policy and the insane inflation at home compounded with our inability to keep the supply chain rolling because that's fair game, but I would be remiss if I didn't ask why Trump's accountants would bail if everything was totally cool and totally legal. It just doesn't make sense to me.
And the others response would be they wouldn't. Only the willfully blind (and there seem to be quite a few of them) couldn't see long before he ran for office that Trump was corrupt to the bone.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 09:32 AM   #87
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

I agree…def something is askew!

Speaking of corrupt, that John Durham filing pretty interesting right? I wonder what it feels like to be duped by the Clintons to think trump was a Russian agents, Russian puppet or whatever they got you and others to believe? Remember all those long Reddit threads of people who were internet investigating to Russian/trump links? I wonder how they feel now as it all comes together? All those conspiracy theories like Seth Abramson (Alex Jones of the left), Young Turks, etc.

Sheep

Funny how they never put it together as hard as they tried. Hell some even still believe the Steele Dossier is legit

He Gets Us
Old 02-15-2022, 10:25 AM   #88
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I agree…def something is askew!

Speaking of corrupt, that John Durham filing pretty interesting right? I wonder what it feels like to be duped by the Clintons to think trump was a Russian agents, Russian puppet or whatever they got you and others to believe? Remember all those long Reddit threads of people who were internet investigating to Russian/trump links? I wonder how they feel now as it all comes together? All those conspiracy theories like Seth Abramson (Alex Jones of the left), Young Turks, etc.

Sheep

Funny how they never put it together as hard as they tried. Hell some even still believe the Steele Dossier is legit
True .... if you ignore the fact that Trumps National Security adviser kept it a secret he was working with Turkey and took 50k from Russia

and then told nobody

then lied about it to the FBI

then plead guilty

then try to take his guilty plea back

then Trump pushing the US Atty General to drop the charges (even though he already pled guilty)

then Trump pardoning Flynn for lying about working for Turkey and taking Russian money

^^^ IF WE ACT LIKE NONE OF THIS HAPPENED ... then yeah, it wasnt proven beyond a reasonable doubt that Trumps cabinet was working for foreign countries.

Crap .. and we have to forget about Roger Stone and his fat russian/ukraine buddies and that whole side show

So we also have to forget that trump pardoned Stone .. and manafort and jared kushners dad.

So to recap ... im sure we are forgetting something .. but to recap, IF WE FORGET ABOUT THE PEOPLE IN TRUMPS CIRCLE WORKING FOR FOREIGN COUNTRIES, IGNORE THE PARDONS, IGNORE THE PRESIDENT STEERING THE INVESTIGATIONS

Then yes .. if we ignore all this and pretend it never happened ... there was no Trump - Russia connection.

Am I doing this "we have an alternative set of facts" spin thing right?
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 10:58 AM   #89
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
True .... if you ignore the fact that Trumps National Security adviser kept it a secret he was working with Turkey and took 50k from Russia

and then told nobody

then lied about it to the FBI

then plead guilty

then try to take his guilty plea back

then Trump pushing the US Atty General to drop the charges (even though he already pled guilty)

then Trump pardoning Flynn for lying about working for Turkey and taking Russian money

^^^ IF WE ACT LIKE NONE OF THIS HAPPENED ... then yeah, it wasnt proven beyond a reasonable doubt that Trumps cabinet was working for foreign countries.

Crap .. and we have to forget about Roger Stone and his fat russian/ukraine buddies and that whole side show

So we also have to forget that trump pardoned Stone .. and manafort and jared kushners dad.

So to recap ... im sure we are forgetting something .. but to recap, IF WE FORGET ABOUT THE PEOPLE IN TRUMPS CIRCLE WORKING FOR FOREIGN COUNTRIES, IGNORE THE PARDONS, IGNORE THE PRESIDENT STEERING THE INVESTIGATIONS

Then yes .. if we ignore all this and pretend it never happened ... there was no Trump - Russia connection.

Am I doing this "we have an alternative set of facts" spin thing right?
SS mad about being duped, let it all out brother! How do you feel about it? How does it feel to be lied too by the mainstream media and the Clinton campaign and Democrats?

they never ignored anything…in fact they did a 2 year investigation based a lie premise built only from the Clinton campaign.

After they did that 40 million dollar extensive investigation and found nothing.

Clinton and the lying mainstream media lead all these sheep. It was the Clinton campaign and others the entire time. There is no evidence found which linked Trump to Russia. None, zip, zilch…

He Gets Us
Old 02-15-2022, 11:24 AM   #90
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
SS mad about being duped, let it all out brother! How do you feel about it? How does it feel to be lied too by the mainstream media and the Clinton campaign and Democrats?

they never ignored anything…in fact they did a 2 year investigation based a lie premise built only from the Clinton campaign.

After they did that 40 million dollar extensive investigation and found nothing.

Clinton and the lying mainstream media lead all these sheep. It was the Clinton campaign and others the entire time. There is no evidence found which linked Trump to Russia. None, zip, zilch…
BULL SHIT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnvwN8yntok

chico you like to ignore facts since they go against your bias negative agenda of lies.

Mueller refutes Trump’s ‘no collusion, no obstruction’ line
‘We focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy. It was not.’

Former special counsel Robert Mueller pushed back against U.S. President Donald Trump’s characterizations of his 22-month investigation, telling lawmakers on Wednesday that he did not evaluate “collusion” with the Russian government, and confirming that his report did not conclude that there was “no obstruction” of the probe.

“The president was not exculpated for the acts that he allegedly committed,” Mueller told the House judiciary committee, adding that Trump could theoretically be indicted after he leaves office.

“We did not address ‘collusion,’ which is not a legal term,” Mueller added. “Rather, we focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy. It was not.”