Debating with the enemy

Old 10-29-2020, 08:29 AM   #1
MTK
\m/

Re: Media Bias

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Food for thought...

The clown in the White House just brokered three Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.

The buffoon in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.

The clown in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.

The buffoon in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.

The buffoon in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.

The clown in the White House neutralized the North Koreans, stopped them from developing a further nuclear capability, sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.

The clown in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of business back to the US, and revived the economy. Hello!!!!!!!

The clown in the White House has accomplished the appointing of three Supreme Court Justices and close to 300 Federal Judges.

This same clown in the White House lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 for Married Filing Joint to $24,400 and caused your stock market to move to record levels over 100 times, positively impacting the retirements of tens of millions of citizens.
The clown in the White House fast-tracked the development of a COVID Vaccine - it will be available within weeks - we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.

The clown in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration had crippled and had fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.

This clown in the White House uncovered widespread pedophilia in the government and in Hollywood, and is exposing world wide sex trafficking of minors and bringing children home to their families.

The clown in the White House works for free and has lost well over 2 billion dollars of his own money in serving - and done all of this and much more in the face of relentless undermining and opposition from people who are threatened because they know they are going to be exposed as the criminals that they are if he is re-elected.

I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate and despise him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing about him catching the China virus ?????

And please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office?
I’ll take a ‘clown’ any day versus a fork tongued, smooth talking hypocritical corrupt liar. Please let it be known, I am not sure I would want to have a beer with him (if he drank, which he doesn't) or even be his friend. I don’t care if I even like him. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some ass when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure - I already have one. I don’t need a liar - that's what Hollywood and CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS and the New York Times are for.

I don’t need someone to help me, but I also don’t want an obstacle or a demented, senile washed-up Swamp Monster.

God bless Donald Trump - the most unappreciated President in history.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Sounds like a copy and paste email from someone's crazy uncle
Old 10-29-2020, 09:40 AM   #2
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Sounds like a copy and paste email from someone's crazy uncle
And yet, do we hear about the Mideast successes (no)
lack of military aggression on our part (no - in fact according to mainstream media I doubt a month went by where we weren't facing certain apocalyptic war from one country or another)
Are other NATO members paying more dues (and amazingly haven't left the umbrella of it hmmm) (yes)
the list is written the way it is because the anti-Trump forces won't acknowledge it regardless of how it is written but it highlights the ways Trump has worked for the country even as dems stonewalled every opportunity they could and mainstream media colluded and conspired to keep positive viewpoints ridiculed and silenced.

Trump is an idiot, I think we all agree on the public persona of him, but he had a lot of policy successes that had eluded the dems and reps for a long time (mostly because they really didn't want to implement success just keep the status quo of the swamp)
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 09:50 AM   #3
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
lack of military aggression on our part (no - in fact according to mainstream media I doubt a month went by where we weren't facing certain apocalyptic war from one country or another)
Are other NATO members paying more dues (and amazingly haven't left the umbrella of it hmmm) (yes)
the list is written the way it is because the anti-Trump forces won't acknowledge it regardless of how it is written but it highlights the ways Trump has worked for the country even as dems stonewalled every opportunity they could and mainstream media colluded and conspired to keep positive viewpoints ridiculed and silenced.

Trump is an idiot, I think we all agree on the public persona of him, but he had a lot of policy successes that had eluded the dems and reps for a long time (mostly because they really didn't want to implement success just keep the status quo of the swamp)
No he hasn't , he is a clown a fool and a racist moron, facts that can not be denied.
Old 10-29-2020, 10:00 AM   #4
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
No he hasn't , he is a clown a fool and a racist moron, facts that can not be denied.
You literally add zero value to rational discussions.
Old 10-29-2020, 10:13 AM   #5
MTK
\m/

Quote:

You said it yourself, he's an idiot and let's face it, a big time asshole and narcissist and probably has some deep seeded mental instabilities. His behavior and complete disrespect of anyone that does not agree with him distracts from any "successes" he may have. Maybe if he acted Presidential (or simply like an adult) vs constantly attacking everyone things would be different. Sorry but he's dug his own hole on how he's portrayed.
Old 10-29-2020, 10:22 AM   #6
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
You said it yourself, he's an idiot and let's face it, a big time asshole and narcissist and probably has some deep seeded mental instabilities. His behavior and complete disrespect of anyone that does not agree with him distracts from any "successes" he may have. Maybe if he acted Presidential (or simply like an adult) vs constantly attacking everyone things would be different. Sorry but he's dug his own hole on how he's portrayed.
I get the portrayal, and I am not arguing that - I so wish he had the likability factor of JFK, Reagan or Clinton(Bill).

I get that policy wise a liberal democrat will not see his political successes as positives

But when abstracted from personality, he has done policy wise much of what he ran on.
Old 10-29-2020, 10:29 AM   #7
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:

Lack of military aggression - weve done record breaking bombings in Yemen and Somalia. The media doesnt cover it like it did w Syria. Russia and Syria escalated their attacks and bombings on the retaking of Aleppo which was completed in April 2017. Aleppo was the last domino to fall for Assad to have to "won". Ceasefires were signed once Aleppo was re-taken.

We also assassinated Irans revolutionary guard leader claiming he was planning an imminent attack to justify. While it was very russian-esque of us, Im actually fine with that bc Trump allowed Iran to do a symbolic attack and didnt escalate from there. But assassinating a General of a foreign country's military ... I think qualifies as major military aggression.

NATO - what if I told you Trump was just ramping up verbal criticism of NATO as a pretense to pull the US out of NATO? And that he had to be strongly talked out of it? And that people fear he may withdraw if he gets a second term?

https://www.google.com/search?ei=wc-...4dUDCAw&uact=5

or perhaps we should believe that Trump is just truly worried about other Nato members meeting their commitment to fund their militarys properly .. and not just attacking them to set up a withdraw. I strongly believe he wants to withdraw from NATO and just keep repeating his attack on them like "lock her up" and all the other bumper sticker slogans he uses so its easily disgestible for americans that dont want to think about anything the requires more than one sentence of information.

trump was not saying that stuff to strengthen NATO or be a good cheerleader.
Old 10-29-2020, 12:26 PM   #8
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Lack of military aggression - weve done record breaking bombings in Yemen and Somalia. The media doesnt cover it like it did w Syria. Russia and Syria escalated their attacks and bombings on the retaking of Aleppo which was completed in April 2017. Aleppo was the last domino to fall for Assad to have to "won". Ceasefires were signed once Aleppo was re-taken.

We also assassinated Irans revolutionary guard leader claiming he was planning an imminent attack to justify. While it was very russian-esque of us, Im actually fine with that bc Trump allowed Iran to do a symbolic attack and didnt escalate from there. But assassinating a General of a foreign country's military ... I think qualifies as major military aggression.

NATO - what if I told you Trump was just ramping up verbal criticism of NATO as a pretense to pull the US out of NATO? And that he had to be strongly talked out of it? And that people fear he may withdraw if he gets a second term?

https://www.google.com/search?ei=wc-...4dUDCAw&uact=5

or perhaps we should believe that Trump is just truly worried about other Nato members meeting their commitment to fund their militarys properly .. and not just attacking them to set up a withdraw. I strongly believe he wants to withdraw from NATO and just keep repeating his attack on them like "lock her up" and all the other bumper sticker slogans he uses so its easily disgestible for americans that dont want to think about anything the requires more than one sentence of information.

trump was not saying that stuff to strengthen NATO or be a good cheerleader.
Look, you can criticize Trump on many, many things with valid arguments but...

Anybody complaining about Trump on the Middle East is a clown. Isis, Iran and now peace and recognition agreements with Israel....

Obama administration was a fucking disaster in the Middle East period

We are withdrawing and now are calm in the region for the first time in awhile

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 10-29-2020 at 12:54 PM.
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 09:33 AM   #9
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Cred, the amount of time I would have to spend debunking that nonsense is way more time than it took you to copy and paste that from whatever Fox News comment section you got that from.

That shit is why the internet is dangerous. If you want to have that argument in good faith, source every claim you make and let it stand on its own.
Old 10-30-2020, 12:14 AM   #10
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Curious, did anyone here actually watch the Bobulinski interview? Not an article about the interview. Did anyone actually watch it?
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 12:53 AM   #11
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Example A of why zero people that are remotely conservative should use social media....

Look at this fuckface. This guy must be trying to look like a hip Bin Laden on purpose.

If you're not liberal, get off of social media. You are making them rich so they can fuck you over.
Old 10-30-2020, 01:26 AM   #12
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Cops shoot 1 person, reaction: Burn down the city

The city itself: majority black Americans

The result: Ruining businesses that are likely to be owned by black Americans.

Democrats - Results don't matter, we're woke
Old 11-24-2020, 12:13 AM   #13
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Gov. Cuomo getting an Emmy. Lol.
Old 12-12-2020, 12:25 PM   #14
SunnySide
Playmaker

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...tm_name=iossmf

Lots of pissed off magas starting trouble around the country .... I’m sure Fox News will make sure it’s front page news like they do with Portland
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 05:58 PM   #15
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...tm_name=iossmf

Lots of pissed off magas starting trouble around the country .... I’m sure Fox News will make sure it’s front page news like they do with Portland
Yup , they will push it for sure . chico must be proud!