When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 07-16-2018, 07:17 PM   #856
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I think #2 seems plausible. Russia - money - Trump. I think there's a connection there that predates his political days, and once the dots are connected Congress will have to seriously consider it (whether they do is a whole other story, given that for some Republicans it seems party comes before country.) Trump is the hand that feeds right now, and his political supporters might not want to bite it.

As they say, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. We hate Russia, Trump hates us, it only makes sense that some of his supporters (excluding Cred and Chico) would be willing to give Russia the benefit of the doubt.
Trump is misreading his base if he thinks that any of the Republicans or conservatives or tea party or Libertarians that lean conservative or MAGA crowd want to be soft on Russia. It's more shocking that the Democrats who hate Trump have now found this fear and anger and distrust of Russia, when -from Mondale to Obama - they generally wanted reset after reset, friendlier relations, etc. In fact if you look at which party aligns closer to Russia's socio-economic plans it would generally be the Democratic Party. That said Trump was definitely way off-base today and probably cost himself a lot of capital across his base and may have lost the House of Representatives.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-16-2018, 07:33 PM   #857
MTK
\m/

http://time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/
Old 07-16-2018, 07:35 PM   #858
Giantone
Gamebreaker

I believe he broke his Presidential Oath of Office ,I do and that is an Impeachable offense.
Old 07-16-2018, 07:46 PM   #859
MTK
\m/

Trump is Putin’s little bitch
Old 07-16-2018, 08:39 PM   #860
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

This just in : Tucker Carlson has shed new light on the situation....Trump has prevented World War 3 and stupid people on tv do not get it.
Him and Hannity might be the only two people I hate more than Comrade Drumpf.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 08:44 PM   #861
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Trump is misreading his base if he thinks that any of the Republicans or conservatives or tea party or Libertarians that lean conservative or MAGA crowd want to be soft on Russia. It's more shocking that the Democrats who hate Trump have now found this fear and anger and distrust of Russia, when -from Mondale to Obama - they generally wanted reset after reset, friendlier relations, etc. In fact if you look at which party aligns closer to Russia's socio-economic plans it would generally be the Democratic Party. That said Trump was definitely way off-base today and probably cost himself a lot of capital across his base and may have lost the House of Representatives.

No doubt that we took our foot off the pedal with The USSR / Russia and let Putin make them strong again. No doubt. Yeah though - standing next to the man and clearing him of any and all wrong doing is waaaaaaay out of line. On a stage that grand, posturing is everything and Trump took a knee. The vodka is flowing in Moscow tonight and the entire free world is floored and bracing for chaos. We need to let the free world know - immediately- that America stands for democracy and impeach this guy.
Old 07-16-2018, 08:55 PM   #862
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

He's not going to get impeached off this day alone. But if he doesn't undo the atmosphere around it the republicans will lose the House and he will be impeached.
Old 07-16-2018, 09:01 PM   #863
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
He's not going to get impeached off this day alone. But if he doesn't undo the atmosphere around it the republicans will lose the House and he will be impeached.

Lol. He has already doubled down, and will triple down, etc etc etc.
Old 07-16-2018, 09:07 PM   #864
MTK
\m/

The question has to be asked, is Trump a threat to our national security at this point?
Old 07-16-2018, 09:09 PM   #865
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
The question has to be asked, is Trump a threat to our national security at this point?

Isn’t that what we have been asking all along? Im actually at the point where im wondering if he is FSB......

Last edited by punch it in; 07-16-2018 at 10:09 PM.
Old 07-16-2018, 10:13 PM   #866
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
No.
Old 07-17-2018, 12:38 AM   #867
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

If you still support Trump at this point.(especially after today) You are a stupid mother fucker. There simply isn't any easier way to put it.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 12:39 AM   #868
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
No.
Are you loco? Absolutely he is. He STILL hasn't ordered or told the DOJ/DOD/IC to guard against ANY upcoming attacks.

THAT is a national security issue.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 05:55 AM   #869
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Yes , he has been for a while.
Old 07-17-2018, 05:57 AM   #870
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
This just in : Tucker Carlson has shed new light on the situation....Trump has prevented World War 3 and stupid people on tv do not get it.
Him and Hannity might be the only two people I hate more than Comrade Drumpf.
Both "opinion based shows" that are nothing but rah,rah for the trump cult.......they mean nothing.