Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Media Bias

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-30-2020, 12:58 PM   #841
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: Media Bias

When Mueller was finished and Trump felt he had been vindicated is literally the day he invited Ukraine to help him dig up dirt on Biden. So yeah when he is “acquitted “ again he will feel completely invincible. And that is a huge problem. If you guys wanna call someone out for fear mongering try the Donald. Unless of course the caravan has taken your phone away.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-30-2020, 01:08 PM   #842
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Trump is actually doing shit that nobody agrees with. He actually did commit crimes. He has conned and lied his whole life. He does make racist remarks. It isn’t just that all us snowflakes ears are bleeding from his abrasive mouth. We all don’t just dislike the man - not his policies- but the man. It is such a cop out to say oh stop crying because you hate Trump. I don’t really give a fuck about Trump. Never did before 2016 anyway. He is a wreckless fool in way over his head. It IS a danger to democracy when you alienate your allies and cozy up to the dictators in the world.
Old 01-30-2020, 01:16 PM   #843
MTK
\m/

Remember the good old days when Fox News freaked out about Obama using a selfie stick? Or when he wore a tan suit? Damn those were some hot scandals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-30-2020, 01:22 PM   #844
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Trump is actually doing shit that nobody agrees with. He actually did commit crimes. He has conned and lied his whole life. He does make racist remarks. It isn’t just that all us snowflakes ears are bleeding from his abrasive mouth. We all don’t just dislike the man - not his policies- but the man. It is such a cop out to say oh stop crying because you hate Trump. I don’t really give a fuck about Trump. Never did before 2016 anyway. He is a wreckless fool in way over his head. It IS a danger to democracy when you alienate your allies and cozy up to the dictators in the world.
So if he actually committed crime(s), why didn't your party include it in the impeachment articles?

Many conservatives dislike the man...its safe to say a majority. But guess what? You cant make up bullshit to remove him...

Remember when conservatives disliked Obama, did they make shit up to remove him? The scandals were a plenty.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 02:27 PM   #845
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Liberals don't know about Obama scandals because CNN told them everything was fine. They think his worst issue was a selfie stick.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 04:49 PM   #846
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
You two are acting like such simpletons. Just because nukes aren’t being launched doesn’t mean irreparable damage isnt being done to the country.
You get it, they do not. I prefer to hope they just don't get it becuase if they do and still feel the same way then they aren't real Americans and I feel sorry for them.
Old 01-30-2020, 04:51 PM   #847
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
So if he actually committed crime(s), why didn't your party include it in the impeachment articles?

Many conservatives dislike the man...its safe to say a majority. But guess what? You cant make up bullshit to remove him...

Remember when conservatives disliked Obama, did they make shit up to remove him? The scandals were a plenty.
You need to have some one re-read the Mueller report to you, you seriously haven't a clue.
Old 01-30-2020, 04:52 PM   #848
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Liberals don't know about Obama scandals because CNN told them everything was fine. They think his worst issue was a selfie stick.

FOX sure as hell would have ,right?
Old 01-30-2020, 06:00 PM   #849
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Old 01-30-2020, 06:04 PM   #850
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

They are included in the impeachment articles. I forget what the term is, but what he was impeached for basically encapsulates alot of other stuff.
Old 01-30-2020, 06:07 PM   #851
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post

Oh for God’s sake man. Can’t you just put your political affiliations aside for one post and admit that this motherfucker tried to play tit for tat with military aid? Obama never did anything that rose to that level. And he was hated by the right from the get go. Didn’t have to ooze shit from his piehole to warrant that hate like Trump has.
Old 01-30-2020, 06:09 PM   #852
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
FOX sure as hell would have ,right?

Exactly. Something tells me Cred has graduated to info wars because Fox wasn’t digging deep enough for fresh conspiracies.
Old 01-30-2020, 06:51 PM   #853
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
They are included in the impeachment articles. I forget what the term is, but what he was impeached for basically encapsulates alot of other stuff.
Lol...basically just make up any shit you want

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 07:39 PM   #854
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
As Robert Mueller said repeatedly the DOJ has a policy of "not indicting a sitting President" ,.............meaning as long as he is president nothing will happen but when his term ends they can go after him for what ever crimes had been uncovered

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1QF1D3

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Constitution explains how a president can be removed from office for “high crimes and misdemeanors” by Congress using the impeachment process. But the Constitution is silent on whether a president can face criminal prosecution in court, and the U.S. Supreme Court has not directly addressed the question.

The question looms large with Special Counsel Robert Mueller preparing a report on his investigation into Russia’s role in the 2016 U.S. election, whether President Donald Trump’s campaign conspired with Moscow and whether Trump unlawfully sought to obstruct the probe.

The U.S. Justice Department has a decades-old policy that a sitting president cannot be indicted, indicating that criminal charges against Trump would be unlikely, according to legal experts.

Here is an explanation of the rationale behind the Justice Department policy and whether it applies to Mueller.

WHAT IS THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT POLICY?

In 1973, in the midst of the Watergate scandal engulfing President Richard Nixon, the Justice Department’s Office of Legal Counsel adopted in an internal memo the position that a sitting president cannot be indicted. Nixon resigned in 1974, with the House of Representatives moving toward impeaching him.

“The spectacle of an indicted president still trying to serve as Chief Executive boggles the imagination,” the memo stated.

The department reaffirmed the policy in a 2000 memo, saying court decisions in the intervening years had not changed its conclusion that a sitting president is “constitutionally immune” from indictment and criminal prosecution. It concluded that criminal charges against a president would “violate the constitutional separation of powers” delineating the authority of the executive, legislative and judicial branches of the U.S. government.

“The indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would unconstitutionally undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions,” the memo stated.

The 1973 and 2000 memos are binding on Justice Department employees, including Mueller, according to many legal experts. Mueller was appointed in May 2017 by the department’s No. 2 official Rod Rosenstein.
Old 01-30-2020, 07:40 PM   #855
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Lol...basically just make up any shit you want

No, it's what the House says they are.......................

Innocent men have nothing to hide