Fresh Start Political Thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 09-10-2021, 02:10 PM   #1
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Re: Fresh Start Political Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
White liberal wearing a monkey mask throwing egg at a black conservative. Nothing to see here. There is that liberal tolerance I'm always hearing about.

That is a label given to us by conservatives. I have never said I am tolerant and I am certainly not tolerant of stupidity (not referring to you btw). Regardless of who stupidity is voting for.
BaltimoreSkins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 07:18 PM   #2
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
That is a label given to us by conservatives. I have never said I am tolerant and I am certainly not tolerant of stupidity (not referring to you btw). Regardless of who stupidity is voting for.
Shh b-more, don't you dare criticize this nitwit for her stupidity. She's one of us, we have to protect her at all costs!
Old 09-12-2021, 11:35 AM   #3
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
I think the main point of this is the hypocrisy of the media and other institutions. If Elder had been a Dem there would have been stories plastered all over the Media (it would have been a major topic for the Sunday shows) and almost certainly the woman would have been charged with a hate crime by California or even the US AG. The message delivered by the left here is it actually is ok to be racist as long as you target the right people.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 02:26 PM   #4
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
I think the main point of this is the hypocrisy of the media and other institutions. If Elder had been a Dem there would have been stories plastered all over the Media (it would have been a major topic for the Sunday shows) and almost certainly the woman would have been charged with a hate crime by California or even the US AG. The message delivered by the left here is it actually is ok to be racist as long as you target the right people.
^this

It’s an embarrassment from the left.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 03:18 PM   #5
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
^this

It’s an embarrassment from the left.
To believe this is from "the left" is pure ignorance . You haven't a clue who the left is .
Old 09-12-2021, 05:14 PM   #6
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
That's a big conclusion to make based off whose (our?) indifference to some dumbass lady throwing an egg at a politician.

Maybe we would speak up more about what a terrible act it was if it would make a difference. But it won't, next event where a dem does some dumb shit you guys are still going to jump all over it like we approve of it even if we don't.

Two can play this game too.

https://www.kbtx.com/2021/09/10/affi...y-voted-biden/

"Nutjob conservative shoots couple, killing one, because they endorsed Biden."

Based off the lack of outcry from conservatives everywhere I have come to the conclusion conservatives endorse this man's actions.
Old 09-13-2021, 02:47 AM   #7
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
That's a big conclusion to make based off whose (our?) indifference to some dumbass lady throwing an egg at a politician.

Maybe we would speak up more about what a terrible act it was if it would make a difference. But it won't, next event where a dem does some dumb shit you guys are still going to jump all over it like we approve of it even if we don't.

Two can play this game too.

https://www.kbtx.com/2021/09/10/affi...y-voted-biden/

"Nutjob conservative shoots couple, killing one, because they endorsed Biden."

Based off the lack of outcry from conservatives everywhere I have come to the conclusion conservatives endorse this man's actions.

You're making too much sense.
Old 09-13-2021, 06:22 AM   #8
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

Is this actually you Chico??
If you dont like being part of the shit party than change party’s but stop grasping for straws. It is weak.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 10:29 AM   #9
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Point out anything about democrats = grasping for straws

Point out anything about Biden = Trumpette

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 11:14 AM   #10
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Point out anything about democrats = grasping for straws

Point out anything about Biden = Trumpette

It's the circle of life.

On and on we go. Nothing changes.
Old 09-13-2021, 10:51 AM   #11
SunnySide
Playmaker

If that ape mask lady represents all Democrats then this represents all Republicans. Do you see how dumb and elementary school that is.

Disappointed we are now discussing things on a twitter troll level.

The "if a republican had done this it would be all over MSM" statement is such a loser mind fake mindstate.

A republican Texas guy just shot and killed his neighbors because they voted Democrat .. but thats not plastered all over MSM.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 10:55 AM   #12
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post

If that ape mask lady represents all Democrats then this represents all Republicans. Do you see how dumb and elementary school that is.

Disappointed we are now discussing things on a twitter troll level.

The "if a republican had done this it would be all over MSM" statement is such a loser mind fake mindstate.

A republican Texas guy just shot and killed his neighbors because they voted Democrat .. but thats not plastered all over MSM.
No one said she represented all democrats.

Note - Anyone that has a swastika or will be remotely close to one is a loser.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 01:00 PM   #13
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
No one said she represented all democrats.

Note - Anyone that has a swastika or will be remotely close to one is a loser.
dude .. you said she represents the liberal tolerance .. so yes, you painted this ape lady as representing liberals ... whatever
Old 09-13-2021, 01:05 PM   #14
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
dude .. you said she represents the liberal tolerance .. so yes, you painted this ape lady as representing liberals ... whatever

Reading comprehension is your friend. Suggest you go back and read what was posted or better yet here it is again.

nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 02:02 PM   #15
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Reading comprehension is your friend. Suggest you go back and read what was posted or better yet here it is again.

lol

yes all us on the left got together and had a vote on the ape lady .... i expected better from you Nonniey

i dont have the patience for this troll twitter level discussion about some nut job in an ape mask being some kind of enlightenment ..

im out