When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 07-15-2018, 09:03 PM   #841
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Really , coming from someone who called me "zombified and a puppet" .(#785) I find it curious that you want "tolerance of each other's differing beliefs" from me when you are not willing to do so yourself.

trump supporters are like that,what's good for the cult but screw the country!
That was a very frustrated post where you had been calling me a cultist several times in a row. I apologize if it offended you.

I am very tolerant of your beliefs, and one instance on my part isn't nearly equivalent to your cult references
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-15-2018, 09:19 PM   #842
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
That was a very frustrated post where you had been calling me a cultist several times in a row. I apologize if it offended you.

I am very tolerant of your beliefs, and one instance on my part isn't nearly equivalent to your cult references
I disagree.
Old 07-16-2018, 07:31 AM   #843
Giantone
Gamebreaker

The hell this guy is NOTa russian puppet!!!!!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-put...010905934.html

Trump sits down with Putin after denouncing past U.S. policy on Russia
Reuters By Jeff Mason and Andrew Osborn
By Jeff Mason and Andrew Osborn

HELSINKI (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump and Russia's Vladimir Putin arrived at the presidential palace in Finland for a long-awaited summit on Monday after Trump blamed Washington's own past "foolishness and stupidity" for bad relations.

The Russian foreign ministry "liked" Trump's comments on Twitter ahead of the summit, in which Trump denounced the investigation into Russian meddling in American elections as well as previous U.S. policy.

"Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!" wrote Trump.
Old 07-16-2018, 07:51 AM   #844
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Surprise ! Russia agrees with trump.

http://thehill.com/policy/internatio...mpression=true

The Russian foreign ministry on Monday tweeted "we agree" in response to a tweet from President Trump referring to the investigation of the 2016 presidential election as a "Rigged Witch Hunt."

Trump also wrote on Twitter that "years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity" are to blame for poor U.S.-Russia relations ahead of his summit on Monday with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"We agree," responded MFA Russia on its official acct.
Old 07-16-2018, 08:25 AM   #845
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Yet trump is blaming "stupid Americans for troubles with russia

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...nts/ar-AAA6Ds8

LONDON — The same Russian military intelligence service now accused of disrupting the 2016 presidential election in America may also be responsible for the nerve agent attack in Britain against a former Russian spy — an audacious poisoning that led to a geopolitical confrontation this spring between Moscow and the West.

British investigators believe the March 4 attack on the former spy , Sergei V. Skripal, and his daughter, Yulia, was most probably carried out by current or former agents of the service, known as the G.R.U., who were sent to his home in southern England, according to one British official, one American official and one former American official familiar with the inquiry, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss intelligenc
Old 07-16-2018, 10:32 AM   #846
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Un-EFFING-believable. Im done with Trump!

Trump gives Putin US Codes
Old 07-16-2018, 02:54 PM   #847
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

This Helsinki thing isn’t going well. Gotta say looking lil weak
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 03:11 PM   #848
MTK
\m/

Trump is just a disgrace, if you haven’t had enough by now I guess you never will
Old 07-16-2018, 03:33 PM   #849
Giantone
Gamebreaker

If his supporters won't dump on him for this ,then yes they are a cult.
Old 07-16-2018, 03:56 PM   #850
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

This was definitely his worst decision. It was bad timing, bad content, bad delivery, and bad policy.
Old 07-16-2018, 04:14 PM   #851
MTK
\m/

Trump is so in bed with the Russians they know more about his cock than Melania does. Disgraceful.
Old 07-16-2018, 04:18 PM   #852
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

I just don't get the strategy....Trump has leverage and has used it relatively affectively with NATO, in the Middle East, with/against China, the entire Korean peninsula....wins across the board.

He has more than enough leverage against Russia and comes up outstanding short. Not only does he come off weak...but its not the same dude. He sounds off his game...def the worst he's looked on the national stage. Could Chuck Schumar be right? Weird. Trump looked and sounded like Jeb Bush during the presidential race.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 05:49 PM   #853
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

1) he is more concerned with the legitimacy of his presidency than the security of our country
2) he is being blackmailed

Pick whichever one you want. Either or they are both reason enough to impeach his ass before we are screwed beyond belief. If we are not already.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 05:58 PM   #854
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
1) he is more concerned with the legitimacy of his presidency than the security of our country

Pick whichever one you want. Either or they are both reason enough to impeach his ass before we are screwed beyond belief. If we are not already.
I think it's number 1, but he certainly moved a step closer to impeachment with today's performance. In the thread What Would It Take I said:
Quote:
2) making a unjustified deal with Russia. I don't think we should be Ukraine's protector, but we definitely should be committed to NATO. Any deal that trades any NATO member's security for Russian cooperation would break my faith in him.
I don't think any deal was signed today, but it was damn close to the edge. Now, I don't have any problem with the tough talk to NATO members - that's kind of the wounds of your friends type stuff - but there was zero hint of a behind the scenes negotiation or confrontation with Putin, that should have followed his NATO/UK meetings.
Old 07-16-2018, 06:06 PM   #855
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post

I think #2 seems plausible. Russia - money - Trump. I think there's a connection there that predates his political days, and once the dots are connected Congress will have to seriously consider it (whether they do is a whole other story, given that for some Republicans it seems party comes before country.) Trump is the hand that feeds right now, and his political supporters might not want to bite it.

As they say, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. We hate Russia, Trump hates us, it only makes sense that some of his supporters (excluding Cred and Chico) would be willing to give Russia the benefit of the doubt.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote